Most Annoying Character In Your Opinion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I agree it doesn't make any sense story wise, but thats how there programmed.
and you know what else, when they say they want your blood does it occure to them that your blood would probably be to potent for a lesser vampire, You have both Vampire LORD Blood and Dragonblood and if they tried to drink it it would probably kill them.
Interesting concept. Or it simply wouldn't do anything, seeing as your blood is undead same as there's. That'd be like a zombie trying to eat another zombie. lol
yes but remember you are Dragonborn, who have dragonblood flowing through you as well, if you dident you would lose your draconic abilities, anyway think about how powerful a Draconic vampire would be, or a more simple term a Dragonborn Vampire Lord, if their blood was drunken, it would most likely cause the opposing vampire to expierence a surge of power so great that it would overwhelm them a potentially kill them, like when harkon says he offers you his blood what do you think he means, he would have given you some of his blood straight after he bit you, to make you a VL and not just another vampire, and he was surprised you survived the transformation, and I a lessar vampire drunk that Bloodxed with Dragon blood it would probably Kill them because of the power that comes with it

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
Mercer frey if that's what his name is but I did enjoy slicing his ugly head off :D

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
and you know what else, when they say they want your blood does it occure to them that your blood would probably be to potent for a lesser vampire, You have both Vampire LORD Blood and Dragonblood and if they tried to drink it it would probably kill them.
Interesting concept. Or it simply wouldn't do anything, seeing as your blood is undead same as there's. That'd be like a zombie trying to eat another zombie. lol
yes but remember you are Dragonborn, who have dragonblood flowing through you as well, if you dident you would lose your draconic abilities, anyway think about how powerful a Draconic vampire would be, or a more simple term a Dragonborn Vampire Lord, if their blood was drunken, it would most likely cause the opposing vampire to expierence a surge of power so great that it would overwhelm them a potentially kill them, like when harkon says he offers you his blood what do you think he means, he would have given you some of his blood straight after he bit you, to make you a VL and not just another vampire, and he was surprised you survived the transformation, and I a lessar vampire drunk that Bloodxed with Dragon blood it would probably Kill them because of the power that comes with it
This probably explains why Serana never changes to vampire lord form, maybe she's just an ancient.

tx12001

Mercer frey if that's what his name is but I did enjoy slicing his ugly head off :D
one part about the thieves guild a really hate that involves him is that quest where you go to snow veil sanctum, or more like the part where karliah shoots you, umm I am a vampire how could a poisioned arrow affect me? I have 100% resistance to poison and then she says it was to slow your heartrate, my What? I am undead I am quite sure I have no heartbeat, that was something that Bethesda surley overlooked.

tx12001

This probably explains why Serana never changes to vampire lord form, maybe she's just an ancient.
serana is most likely a vampire lord, and she and harkon can turn you because they are Lords and not normal vamps, but your character is unique, think about this for 2 seconds what would happen if you fuzed Harkon and Miraak Together, a Vampire Lord and A Dragonborn, you would get your character and you know how powerful either one is alone, compared to them you are pretty much an (Un)living God like the tribunal

tx12001

I am surprised that people are completely unaware of how rare VLs actually are, there's a reason Harkon is the only one you encounter, you could probably count every VL that has ever existed in Nirn's history on 1 or 2 hands at most

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
I am surprised that people are completely unaware of how rare VLs actually are, there's a reason Harkon is the only one you encounter, you could probably count every VL that has ever existed in Nirn's history on 1 or 2 hands at most
Too bad they suck, lol you'd think they'd be much more powerful, first time i tried VL in combat i got killed by a fukin spider! A SPIDER!! It was very embarrassing, never used the form again.

tx12001

2013-08-11_00011.jpg That's why I Modded my VL to be as powerful as he should Lore wise, anyway I have a firm belief that a Draconic VL could take down a Deadra lord on Mundus 1 on 1 with no summons or outside help, Because of these reasons - (of Course the Deadric Lord could return but I am stating that on Mundus not Oblivion that A Draconic VL is unmatched by anything else, they are a true abomination

1 - A Vampire Channels their power from the Blood Flowing Through Them
2 - You have Dragon Blood flowing Through you which is originated from Akatosh
3 - A Draconic VL would be channeling the Dragon Blood of Akatosh (The Blood of a God)
4 - Power is in the Blood
5 - They would channel The Divine Blood of akatosh which has Godlike Power
6 - They would be Channeling that power through them
7 - They would Possess Godlike Power

I know those reasons sound similar to oneanother but that theory is lickely, and would also state that a Draconic VL would be the Most powerful creature that could exist on Mundus
Gamewise you find them to be weaker than you would expect but Lore-wise they would be Massively Powerful

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
That's why I Modded my VL to be as powerful as he should Lore wise, anyway I have a firm belief that a Draconic VL could take down a Deadra lord on Mundus 1 on 1 with no summons or outside help, Because of these reasons - (of Course the Deadric Lord could return but I am stating that on Mundus not Oblivion that A Draconic VL is unmatched by anything else, they are a true abomination

3 - A Draconic VL would be channeling the Dragon Blood of Akatosh (The Blood of a God)

I know those reasons sound similar to oneanother but that theory is lickely, and would also state that a Draconic VL would be the Most powerful creature that could exist on Mundus
Gamewise you find them to be weaker than you would expect but Lore-wise they would be Massively Powerful
Story wise all of this would be true. Gameplay wise my main #1. gripe with the form is that u lose the effects of EVERYTHING u have equiped when u turn, your armor rating, your enchantments, EVERYTHING! This basically makes the power useless, its the same as if u tried unequiping all your armor and stormed a bandit camp butt naked, no surprise you'd get your ass handed to you. Had they allowed u to keep all your stats it would have been the coolest thing ever, big fail on the part of bethesda for designing it this way cuz they totally wasted a really awesome idea. I do however have a character that i use whenever i'm just screwing around with health modded into the billions, and on that character i CAN use VL cuz nothing on the game can kill me and its fun as hell to use the form when u don't die from 1 hit by everything.

tx12001

That's why I Modded my VL to be as powerful as he should Lore wise, anyway I have a firm belief that a Draconic VL could take down a Deadra lord on Mundus 1 on 1 with no summons or outside help, Because of these reasons - (of Course the Deadric Lord could return but I am stating that on Mundus not Oblivion that A Draconic VL is unmatched by anything else, they are a true abomination

Story wise all of this would be true. Gameplay wise my main #1. gripe with the form is that u lose the effects of EVERYTHING u have equiped when u turn, your armor rating, your enchantments, EVERYTHING! This basically makes the power useless, its the same as if u tried unequiping all your armor and stormed a bandit camp butt naked, no surprise you'd get your ass handed to you. Had they allowed u to keep all your stats it would have been the coolest thing ever, big fail on the part of bethesda for designing it this way cuz they totally wasted a really awesome idea. I do however have a character that i use whenever i'm just screwing around with health modded into the billions, and on that character i CAN use VL cuz nothing on the game can kill me and its fun as hell to use the form when u don't die from 1 hit by everything.
then think about, The tribunal received their power from the Heart of lorkhan and when it was destroyed they lost their power, I believe that The Deadric Lords are the Same only their power comes from something in their Realms, Sheogoraths power comes from the font of madness for instance, in other words I assaying That a DL would lose all their power if they were suddenly unbound from what ever gave them power such in the case of the tribunal, meaning Deadric lords are not rally that powerful but the power you see is not actually theirs but the power of their realms and they only possess that power in their realms, this would plain why in Oblvion after you became sheogorath you power did not seem to be any greater outside of the Shivering Isles, all you had was the Conduit that binds you to that realm, that being the staff of sheogorath, if you were to have lost that sheogorath would have probably lost all his power and become mortal again, whichleads me to my next belief and that is that they are not really Ind neither were the Tribunral, the only reason the deadra keep turning is because not only is their power bound to their realm but so is their life force in a way they are like liches, this would also suggest why Mannimarco was considrerd a god, anyway answer this was the Tribunal really Immortal of did they just appear to not age because their life force was bound to the heart of lorkhan or like divath fry and neloth were they just so powerful they kept aging at bay, finnaly I come to the conclusion that th Deadric lords are but spirits of living people who ventured to other realms which already existed and were already inhabited, such in the case of the grumites that have believed to have been the original inhabitants of the shivering isles, they travvled to these places and ound themselves to them to become godlike in power, and for the divines they are the spirits of Dead People who once lived and were very powerful in life like an arch-mage and very popular like Tiber sptim, this belief irically would counteract my past roleplaying statements of talos not being a god but if this were true they are all gods, and akatosh is simply and ancient and powerful dragon, this would also state if their were any real deities it would be Anu and Padomay

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

then think about, The tribunal received their power from the Heart of lorkhan and when it was destroyed they lost their power, I believe that The Deadric Lords are the Same only their power comes from something in their Realms, Sheogoraths power comes from the font of madness for instance, in other words I assaying That a DL would lose all their power if they were suddenly unbound from what ever gave them power such in the case of the tribunal, meaning Deadric lords are not rally that powerful but the power you see is not actually theirs but the power of their realms and they only possess that power in their realms, this would plain why in Oblvion after you became sheogorath you power did not seem to be any greater outside of the Shivering Isles, all you had was the Conduit that binds you to that realm, that being the staff of sheogorath, if you were to have lost that sheogorath would have probably lost all his power and become mortal again, whichleads me to my next belief and that is that they are not really Ind neither were the Tribunral, the only reason the deadra keep turning is because not only is their power bound to their realm but so is their life force in a way they are like liches, this would also suggest why Mannimarco was considrerd a god, anyway answer this was the Tribunal really Immortal of did they just appear to not age because their life force was bound to the heart of lorkhan or like divath fry and neloth were they just so powerful they kept aging at bay, finnaly I come to the conclusion that th Deadric lords are but spirits of living people who ventured to other realms which already existed and were already inhabited, such in the case of the grumites that have believed to have been the original inhabitants of the shivering isles, they travvled to these places and ound themselves to them to become godlike in power, and for the divines they are the spirits of Dead People who once lived and were very powerful in life like an arch-mage and very popular like Tiber sptim, this belief irically would counteract my past roleplaying statements of talos not being a god but if this were true they are all gods, and akatosh is simply and ancient and powerful dragon, this would also state if their were any real deities it would be Anu and Padomay
Agreed. Well i'm no expert on the lore of the game but i do know that Tiber Septim WAS in fact once a man, the solitude yarl's head mage says so in a discussion.

tx12001

Agreed. Well i'm no expert on the lore of the game but i do know that Tiber Septim WAS in fact once a man, the solitude yarl's head mage says so in a discussion.
they were all once men and women and the odd monster of two but they were once all mortal and the only true immortals are the undead and they only live forever because they are already dead,look at paarthunax he appears to be old but I thought dragons were immortal, what about Numinex, one story says he whent up to that mountain to die beause he was old and then one-eye somehow got his weak body back to dragonsreach, the I even discovered that the anu and padomey theory sounds a lot like the science belief of matter and anti-matter during the Big bang Creation theory, my outlook cant be disputed but it would ruin the lives of almost every altmer, most nords, the imperials in a way and probably the Khajiit and maybe the dunmer (not sure on that one)

Rimfaxe96

Oh dear, Skyrim has so many annoying characters I'm actually glad when I meet someone decent.

In no particular order:
1. Markarth Guards. Killing Eltrys made me hate them forever and ever. They're actually the only reason I quite dislike going there sometimes.
2. Borkul the Beast in Cidhna Mine. What's wrong big guy, I thought you wouldn't need a weapon to fight?
3. Nepos the Nose and the people who live in his house. He can whine all he wants, I don't believe he just can't stop killing innocents off just because someone ordered him to do so who isn't even in the city.
4. Madanach and every Forsworn there is. I know it sucks when you loose your home, but all you'd have to do is to adjust to the Nords then. It's not really as if they had a chance to win anymore and kidnapping people who got nothing to do with this conflict just because they aren't Forsworn isn't going to make it better.
5. Tyranus. He asks me to help him find Daedra worshippers, and as soon as plops starts to go wrong he just follows the orders of a Daedra he claims he hates so much. What was wrong with him? I know he was terrified but wouldn't the chances of survival logically remain higher if he didn't follow Bal's order to attack? I thought those guys knew that Daedra toy with mortals. :rolleyes:
6. Thonar Silver-Blood. That impotent idiot believes himself "King of the Hill" and cares little for anyone else. Thongvor at least respects the Jarl enough not to just storm right up and give him a piece of his mind because he knows it would mean trouble due to the Thalmor, but this dude is simply annoying.
7. Betrid Silver-Blood. As arrogant and snobbish as her husband Thonar. That chick was once one of Dibella's temple-bitches, so she'd best shut the freak up. Thank Bugthesda that her death is scripted.
8. Alva in Morthal. Keeping an entire city/village as cattle for her little band of vampires? Seriously?
9. Sibbi Black-Briar. Whoring around is one thing, killing others for it another. When I heard his real background story I thought I was in some kind of idiotic version of "Two and a Half Men". Hate him even more than Maven, 'cause Maven's at least good at ruling in her own way. It's not as if she hadn't possessed all her influence and power in Rifton before she was made Jarl anyway, the only difference is her home and seat.
10. Mercer Frey for trying to have me killed and doing bad stuff to the Thieves Guild. Not cool bro.
11. Etienne Rarnis. I save his life, get his butt out of the Thalmor Embassy's prison, and now he bitches at me every time I pass him just because I acted like being one of the Thalmor. Seriously? Is it really my fault that he can't see that my Redguard is not an Altmer?
12. Sybille Stentor. So you're the toughest thing they have in Solitude's prison? Doesn't seem like a big punishment to me.
13. Erikur. His attitude, the stuff he pulls off during Diplomatic Immunity, his fur poncho. Everything. Really.
14. Gisli. I know it's hard standing in the shadow of your brother, but I don't freakin' care. Especially not when she says it in a voice as if I was beneath her. Dragonborn, you slut. :cool:
15. Jaree-Ra and Deeja. You tried, you lost. Fool me once, shame on me. Try to kill me, death upon you.
16. Endarie and Taarie. Endarie more than Taarie actually. She just keeps complaining about having "to drop everything for me", but that's her freakin' job. Taarie at least has some sense in what she says when she explains that she'd have someone tell her to go see a doc when injured as well, and I can't really hate her for her lack in fashion cause these things are purely subjective.
17. Braith. That brat thinks she can take on the world but I can't even brawl her for 100 coin. Little pest.
18. Nazeem. Too much attitude for someone who owns a farm, like many people in Skyrim do.
19. Every Battle-Born except Jon and Lars. These two are decent.
20. Elenwen, Rulindil, Ancano, Valmir, Lorcalin. Ondolemar at least honestly tells you that he doubts the peace will last long and Ancarion gives money (not selling the Stalhrim stuff to him of course, thanks to the Merchant perk he gets my junk or Elven armor from Thalmor Soldiers etc).
21. Saadia. I was glad to make sure she'd get her punishment.
22. Mikael in Whiterun's Bannered Mare. Leave the women be.
23. Nirya. She acts as if she was important to the College and then goes on about her "superior looks"? She's been useless for the entire College questline and skill has little connection to appearance. All she did was made me smirk when admitting that she thinks that Ancano was a fine piece of Altmer butt.

That list has a few more on it. Alduin too, Miraak of course, every Vampire in the game except for Serana and Valerica because Vampires just freak me out for some reason, and so on and so on.
Meeting a good character makes up for that though. After the quests with the Snowelf brothers I didn't mind getting lost in that Volkihar castle for about half an hour.

Bulfrek

Dawnstar's "Cleaner"
A lot of Markarth characters mentioned there. I could ad to that.
Igmund, he annoys me in that he only became Jarl because the Stormcloaks helped him take back Markarth from the Forsworn. Then he chose to betrey them and side with the Wimperials. To top that off after he gets exiled he accuses you of holding your honour cheaply, he sure knows how to honour the people who put him on the throne.

Muiri, wanting an innocent woman killed. I prefer to destroy the DB anyway, last time I went through that Dwarven ruin to get to Black Reach I made sure to leave Alain alive. He probably deserved to die but if Muiri wants Nilsene dead for falling out with her then Muiri doesn't deserve her revenge.

Rimfaxe96

Igmund, he annoys me in that he only became Jarl because the Stormcloaks helped him take back Markarth from the Forsworn. Then he chose to betrey them and side with the Wimperials. To top that off after he gets exiled he accuses you of holding your honour cheaply, he sure knows how to honour the people who put him on the throne.

Muiri, wanting an innocent woman killed. I prefer to destroy the DB anyway, last time I went through that Dwarven ruin to get to Black Reach I made sure to leave Alain alive. He probably deserved to die but if Muiri wants Nilsene dead for falling out with her then Muiri doesn't deserve her revenge.

Indeed, and I still forgot the beggar of Markarth. Annoying prick, annoys me almost more than the Thalmor to be honest. At least they have sassy voices and last time I met one of their packs roaming around they at least did something productive once and killed a few Forsworn.

Thorn

In the Hist we trust

Indeed, and I still forgot the beggar of Markarth. Annoying prick, annoys me almost more than the Thalmor to be honest. At least they have sassy voices and last time I met one of their packs roaming around they at least did something productive once and killed a few Forsworn.

And they will "donate" some elven armor to you

alduinsuckz

1 - Jaree-Ra - I don't like most argonians but I really hated him
2 - Lydia - GET OUT OF THE WAY, I WANT TO GET OUT THE DOOR
3 - Mercer Frey - I hate your voice and have disliked you from the start of the questline
4 - Esbern and Delphine - I don't trust you Esbern and I'm not going to kill my master Delphine
5 - Sinmir - I know the guards are all lazy and undisciplined and the security in Whiterun is terrible, disgraceful is what it is
seemskhajiit4_zpsb4f98c0c.jpg

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Hm...tough question. But I think I have the answer for it.

BABETTE

Oh my God, I would have liked the Dark Brotherhood better if she weren't in it. I absolutely, positively HATE vampires for their arrogant and condescending attitudes towards anyone not of their kind. The fact that Babette was in the body of a child really pissed me off when I first met her. It still does, come to think of it XD

If I had to listen to either her or the Grand Champion fan from TES Oblivion every time I play Skyrim, I'd pick the Grand Champion fan.

Al'Tair

This sentence is false
I despise Rolf Stone-Fist and that Once-Honored fellow. Not because they are racist f***s but because they give Windhelm and the Stormcloaks a racist reputation becuase of their actions.

If Ulfric was really racist, he would let the Argonians inside the city.
You know, what you said kind of makes sense. I figure if they let the Argonians inside the city the poor sobs would just be lynched or something. I think the only reason they don't pick on a Khajiit/Argonian/Orc/Elf Dragonborn is because, well, it's the Dragonborn. No one on their right minds would want to pick on the Dragonborn (especially if said Dragonborn has just kicked the pl*ps out of Rolff Stone-Fist. Oops.)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts