• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

R'alle

young but able
If a beast war were to occur which race will be the victor?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Khajiit. Because beautiful kitties, that's why.

Exelex

A Khajiit changing into a Werewolf looks more realistic than an Argonian transforming into a Werewolf.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Argonians should turn into Werecrocs or something. Argonian werewolf just makes zero sense.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
They'd get along just fine, actually.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

depends i guess. argonians are highly immune to diseases, can breath under-water, and are said to be quite intelligent as well as agile and cunning, hence why they make good theives or mages (said so on the wiki). Khajiits however, have a higher chance at adapting quickly to more environments than the argonians, and make good warriors and theives do to both strength and agility. so i guess it all depends on circumstances... but then again i dont think they would actually fight each other. there the only races that seem to get their crap together when they come into contact... hence the video above lol.

I think it depends on the terrain, Argonians would win on the sea/ water/ swamps, while Khajit would win in the forrests or somewhere they can get the high ground, not to mention there are technically 17 species of Khajit

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

R'alle

young but able
I think it would be a close call. But I'd have to give it to the Argonians due to their scaly skin.

Pothus

The disputable argument "because their cats" is a good one. Yet I say Khajit for the reason of, their base perks, stealth. They could just sneak up on them and slit the Argonians throat. I'd like to see that show about how the two races go up against each other to see who'd win.

Luke_Moore72

I'd say khajiit because they have claws, more agility, more intelligence, and not to mention there's a breed of khajiit that's TWICE as tall as an Altmer while standing on it's hind legs ("Battle Cats"). I'd like to see 25+ Argonians try to take down a Battle Cat.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Orisimer, Hammerfell, Black Marshes, Morrowind. 1 army of An-Xileel would wipe out a thalmor residence in a province.

Argonians, scales (which I would think would be natural armor), resistance to poisons and water breathing.
Kahjiit, claws, sneak, agility, and strength.

I would have to give this edge to The Kahjiit.

Someone. Should make. Deadliest Warrior. Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts