• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
1 province is all it takes.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Jei El

We will be avenged.
That's the thing. You don't have an alliance you just force them into what you call an "Alliance" when really given a chance they would work against you.

Harc

Big Hog
That's the thing. You don't have an alliance you just force them into what you call an "Alliance" when really given a chance they would work against you.

The khajiit look to us as idols or bringing their moons back. The bosmer are far to isolated to be making their own decesions. We are simply helping them realize their true elven supremacy

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Khajiits that is true. But you see, no one likes the thalmor except for the thalmor.

Harc

Big Hog
Khajiits that is true. But you see, no one likes the thalmor except for the thalmor.

No one likes us because Rey are not ready for a change. They like the old way of life better. The dominion has introduced a new way of life, but the citizens simply despise our way of life. But everything has to change one way or another

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I personally don't despise your way of life. But let a man live how he wants to live.

Harc

Big Hog
I personally don't despise your way of life. But let a man live how he wants to live.

As a thalmor commander: it is my duty to enforce the statements and laws of the thalmor. But when I'm off duty, I simply think that man should be able to worship their false human god. And I don't see why we decided to wipe out the blades for no reason. I guess they could be spies sent in to spy on the dominion

Jei El

We will be avenged.
The blades were too diminished to even have an army big enough to spy on you. Being an Argonian don't worship false-gods. The Hist; that is my god.

Harc

Big Hog
The blades were too diminished to even have an army big enough to spy on you. Being an Argonian don't worship false-gods. The Hist; that is my god.

We do not tamper with the argonian people. They are more logical than man ad we believe that their empire is suitable

Jei El

We will be avenged.
You fail to remember our Hist powers and strong hides.

Harc

Big Hog
Khajiit slashes claws against the skin of a big alligator size Argonian. Natural body armor of strong scales repels attack. Argonian whips Khajiit's face with long heavy tail. Khajiit counter attacks striking Argonian in weak spot, his face and snout. Argonian bites khajiit on the neck, Khajiit rips off Argonians head... subtly. Khajiit is victor.
Oh.. the Khajiit died from blood loss in his jugular... so sad.
The argonians seem to have a lack of attack, yet great defense yet the Khajiit have great attack (claws, teeth and all) but they would have a weak spot on their neck and parts of their body like stomach when exposed could be a place to strike.
THERE IS NO TRUE VICTOR! (yet)

Please forgive my 1:20am thinking.. may be half in a dream. Seriously.. I get really delusional at late like this.

----------------
Sent using TapaTalk 2 on my Galaxy Nexus
Time for a deadliest warrior episode!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
khajiit because they have the puss in boot eyes

It would certainly be an interesting battle.

The Khajiit are extremely sneaky and agile, which would provide a major edge in battle.

However, the Argonians are said to be the masters of guerilla warfare, and they have scaly skin, regenerative abilities, and can breath underwater indefinitely.

I think any hypothetical fight would last for a very long time, with no clear victor.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

OckhamsFolly

I'd vote khajiit. They simply have much greater versatility and have been shown to have the tactical skill to use it effectively (see Mixed Unit Tactics). Despite common conception, not all khajiit are poor with magic; the Dagi are noted mages, with the added benefit of being small and extremely stealthy; it also seems the Alfiq can cast magic, and they look like housecats. You've got Cathay and Cathay-raht for warriors, Suthay and Suthay-raht for assassins, Ohmes and Ohmes-raht for sleeper agents. Argonians would probably win in Black Marsh, or similar swampy areas, but the Khajiit have shown themselves to be too cagey to let their enemy dictate the terms of engagement.

Plus, cats are higher on the food chain than lizards. And of course, pretty, pretty kitty.

I may be a little biased.