• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
423860_269100013163618_903249672_n.jpg
We were badass back in the days....​
Until our Emperor, Titus Mede II, turned us into soft little milk drinkers by surrendering to the Thalmor in the great war. Now the Thalmor owns the Empire.

I fixed it for you :)

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....

Volanere

Grand Magister
WOW you gave me two bad manners, you give negative ratings to girls? Such gentlemen you are... I feel sorry for your girl friends if you even achieved to get any... :cool:
Lol I am married with a kid I achieved that along time ago. Let the battles cease lets just all be friends again.

Raijin

And yeah... Lets knock off the bad manners crap already. This thread was meant to be a joke... to have fun. Don't get serious and start giving people negative ratings. If you can't handle a bit of role playing here, don't bother to participate.

Anwrise888

WOW you gave me two bad manners, you give negative ratings to girls? Such gentlemen you are... I feel sorry for your girl friends if you even achieved to get any... :cool:
I did not give you two. I gave you one and undid it and you said you would undo yours. I think I should give it back.:)

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
And yeah... Lets knock off the bad manners crap already. This thread was meant to be a joke... to have fun. Don't get serious and start giving people negative ratings. If you can't handle a bit of role playing here, don't bother to participate.

Actually it isn't a joke, he's recruiting for the 107th Aldmeri Battalion

Anwrise888

I did not start this but I will end this.
images

Volanere

Grand Magister
It kinda was a joke but at the same time not. I knew this thread would get some smack talk always does lol. On the other hand It would've been cool if someone joined.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I fixed it for you :)

If the Empire are soft for surrendering to the Thalmor, which turns them into weak milk-drinkers, what does that make Ulfric and his men surrendering to the Legion two days before Helgan? ;)

That would make you worse. XD

Back on task, Thalmor are the ruling body though. So if they were recruiting soldiers it'd be Aldmeri Dominion is recruiting. Thalmor are the political party.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
It kinda was a joke but at the same time not. I knew this thread would get some smack talk always does lol. On the other hand It would've been cool if someone joined.

You have to be more luring to regular people. Try to make flashier signatures, make yourself seem classier, try to get rid of all the haters.

Suleku

The Grey Knight

oooh but your guild looks like it'll do some big things when it comes down to PvP-RP. Wish ya the best of luck in TESO :) Even tho I don't plan on getting the game whatsoever lol lots of people are going hate you btw... Whatever you do, you better no harm the innocent or I'll be there with the claws of Justice at my hands to toss you guys in Jail :p

Raijin

If the Empire are soft for surrendering to the Thalmor, which turns them into weak milk-drinkers, what does that make Ulfric and his men surrendering to the Legion two days before Helgan? ;)

That would make you worse. XD

Back on task, Thalmor are the ruling body though. So if they were recruiting soldiers it'd be Aldmeri Dominion is recruiting. Thalmor are the political party.

White-Gold Concordat my Imperial friend The White-Gold Concordat :) When the Emperor surrendered so many people suffered as a result. The Empire allowed the Thalmor to have free rein over imperial controlled countries such as Skyrim to root out all Talos worshipers, and imprison them for life... or even worst slaughter them like animals. When Ulfric surrendered 1 person was killed.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
White-Gold Concordat my Imperial friend The White-Gold Concordat :) When the Emperor surrendered so many people suffered as a result. The Empire allowed the Thalmor to have free rein over imperial controlled countries such as Skyrim to root out all Talos worshipers, and imprison them for life... or even worst slaughter them like animals. When Ulfric surrendered 1 person was killed.

Alright try not turn this into an Imperial vs Stormcloak thread where we throw memes at each other, then when someone complains we join forces and meme war them.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I said amphibious not Amphibian... therefore I am still right... though you are also technically correct... :D Capt

Raijin

Alright try not turn this into an Imperial vs Stormcloak thread where we throw memes at each other, then when someone complains we join forces and meme war them.

You know I'm right deep inside. You would think that the High King of Skyrim would help his people from getting the slaughter, but no. Hes was only interested in entertaining his queen with an expense of his people by being addicted to Imperial coin.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts