Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The future of Imperial city.

Let Coldharbour remake Nirn in its own image! God of Schemes, we offer this victim to you! Through the power of innocent blood, bring forth your anchor and let two worlds become one! Bind this world with your chains! Draw it ever closer to your realm!

ON-concept-Dark_Anchor.jpg

"I will dominate this world, and all others in time. The strong should always command the weak." -Molag Bal

Ivory

Let's Player

Let Coldharbour remake Nirn in its own image! God of Schemes, we offer this victim to you! Through the power of innocent blood, bring forth your anchor and let two worlds become one! Bind this world with your chains! Draw it ever closer to your realm!

"I will dominate this world, and all others in time. The strong should always command the weak." -Molag Bal

And then a Vampire of Lamae Bal will come in after being murdered by Mannimarco for Bal, Unite the three factions temporarily to take the fight to Molag Bal, and wipe out the machines Bal uses to throw those chains upon Nirn, Unite the 5 Companions, taking Mannimarco's seat, proceed to wipe his ass out and then do the same to Molag Bal himself with the will of the Divine power of Akatosh and support of Meridia.

Image9.png

NEXT.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate

Don't you mean the past? Waa-Waa :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
I disagree with you Ozan, nice try to categorize this topic as useless debate? Ive not read 900 pages myself but from what I can gather is its not harmful and freedom of speech 4 every1 involed. Who cares how long its pages 10 or 1000 - Debate is creative and most ppl dont live in a world of right or wrong. I'm pretty sure they are going into depth about elder scrolls lore and stormcloak vs imperials in this case, is a big debate. Though not participating myself - This thread is not futile in the slightest and I encourage those who have unfinished debate to continue despite Ozan's own futile attempt to try and conclude something that, in my opinion should not end.

I assure you, this thread has been around for some time. There are no new arguments, nothing truly worthwhile to add. No facts will change, no lore. The only thing that can change are the views of the people who debate here, in this very thread. However, I truly doubt that anyone who has debated here for so long would change their minds. There is a moment when people believe they are right and a moment when people swear they are right without playing with the idea that there is a small chance, a glimmer that they may be wrong.

images

No Regrets.

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE

Last edited:

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Empires are lame and Romans are overrated. Deal with it.

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
Well, history's first Dictator happened to be a Roman Emperor, so no. Didn't work the first time round, unfortunately. I think what we need is a merchant republic.

Rimfaxe96

Well, history's first Dictator happened to be a Roman Emperor, so no. Didn't work the first time round, unfortunately. I think what we need is a merchant republic.

I was about to suggest a nation ruled like Genghis Khan did, but ultimately that was aMongol Empire too...
Seriously. What is it with humans and empires?

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard

I was about to suggest a nation ruled like Genghis Khan did, but ultimately that was aMongol Empire too...

Genghis Khan? Why not suggest an Empire like the Persians had?

Why, Ozan, do you mean that one Empire of Slaves and homoerotic man gods with disfigured concubines and goat people? No, I mean the Persian Empire that was actually surprisingly accepting and fair in rule. I don't like the idea of Empires in general, but they made it work pretty well.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate

Incorrect. You are substituting personal bias against Rome as an excuse for blatant disregard of actual political processes in history which lead to the Office of Emperor.

Despotism is a form of Gov in which a single entity rules with absolute power. In other words, a Despot is a Dictator.

That entity, *may* be an individual, as in an autocracy (Monarch), or it may be a group, such as an Oligarchy.

"Roman Emperor" is an Emperor, which is nothing other than a King who rules many Kingdoms. Whereas a King, also could be a despot himself/herself. Although Kings came first, Imperialism was necessary to organize different Kingdoms under a single political platform. The Emperor is the head of that platform.

If you had recognized the difference, you would know that Dictatorship did not begin with Rome (as they deposed one of their Kings), you would understand that Dictatorships, like all forms of Gov built by man, rise and fall in different cycles according to a Civ's culture and circumstance.

Last edited:

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate

Genghis Khan? Why not suggest an Empire like the Persians had?

Why, Ozan, do you mean that one Empire of Slaves and homoerotic man gods with disfigured concubines and goat people? No, I mean the Persian Empire that was actually surprisingly accepting and fair in rule. I don't like the idea of Empires in general, but they made it work pretty well.

Which Persian Empire? Achaemenid or Sassanid?

Persia I under Cyrus was alright however his successors were quite cruel. Alexander the Great was end result of Persian acceptance and fairness toward the Greeks and Macedonians.

Persia II was Fascist and couldn't stop consuming their neighbors. Byzantines and Arabs put them to bed.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts