Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Sweet mother of Talos, Keith, calm yourself...

Ok.....

Must activate Kitty Kalm Kontrol

so-freakin-cute--cats-248645_1024_768.jpg

YEAAAHH!!!!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Well of course. I just hope my post can help someone, even if it isn't this Tsung fellow, realize the lack of foundation behind the Stormcloak cause.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
4. you damn right Ulfric murdered the previous high king! he was yet another thalmor puppet who needed to be removed from power before all of skyrim became thalmor ruled territory, in fact you could even say that by doing this Ulfric was trying to PREVENT the war before it started, afterall why do you think he was given the ability to shout? that gift is not freely given to just anyone.. and if the legion are such "do gooders" why was nobody in their army entrusted with such an ability? sure there are dragonborn like Miraak who use the ability for their own personal gain and become corrupted but IN THE BEGINING they are entrusted because their motives are pure.

The gift to shout isn't the same as the gift of being dragonborn. Else I would be saying look up Reman Cyrodiil. Comparing Ulfric Stormcloak to Miraak and the Dovahkiin makes no sense. As you tend to say "jeez man make sense!" Cause you don't make any sense.

The ability to shout doesn't make you 'do gooders' Or have you forgotten all the draugr and dragon priests that can shout. Ulfric broke the Way of the Voice by using the Thu'um to kill High King Torygg, that doesn't make him great, that pisses off the Goddess Kyne. Now she is a true Nordic Goddess you don't want to mess with. Talos won't save you from her.

I do believe you have mistaken the difference of learning to become a Greybeard and being the Dragonborn of Akatosh. Just another flaw in your great arguments.

Epic Keith

4. you damn right Ulfric murdered the previous high king! he was yet another thalmor puppet who needed to be removed from power before all of skyrim became thalmor ruled territory, in fact you could even say that by doing this Ulfric was trying to PREVENT the war before it started, afterall why do you think he was given the ability to shout? that gift is not freely given to just anyone.. and if the legion are such "do gooders" why was nobody in their army entrusted with such an ability? sure there are dragonborn like Miraak who use the ability for their own personal gain and become corrupted but IN THE BEGINING they are entrusted because their motives are pure.

Like Mage said,

You mean to say that Krosis, Vokun, and that Draugr Deathlord who continuously Fus Roh Dahed me across the room have pure motives? Killing is not a pure motive. What many would call COLD BLOODED MURDER or in the real world....Terrorism.

And I believe Miraak was always like this. He was a Dragon Priest for crying out loud!

Ivory

Let's Player

While there is so much wrong with this it almost gave me an aneurism, I felt need to state this.

Miraak was the First Dragonborn.

Don't say in the beginning their motives were pure, when Miraak himself was the beginning of the Dragonborn's creation, and he was a bit of an ass. Yes, others could have existed around his time, who's to say? But for the love of Auriel, stop making up lore.

Epic Keith

While there is so much wrong with this it almost gave me an aneurism, I felt need to state this.

Miraak was the First Dragonborn.

Don't say in the beginning their motives were pure, when Miraak himself was the beginning of the Dragonborn's creation, and he was a bit of an ass. Yes, others could have existed around his time, who's to say? But for the love of Auriel, stop making up lore.

He was a Dragon Priest, and all Dragon Priests in my eyes are evil

ShangTsung

I was done taking this guy seriously around the moment he started posting and I suggest you guys do the same.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
yea? sucks to be proven wrong doesn't it? breaks my heart too, i can literally smell the butt hurt in this thread now, smells like bs and denial.. :eek:
you guys are a trip, my work is done here..

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
i can literally smell the butt hurt in this thread now, smells like bs and denial.. :eek:.

denial? Really?
You're the one who refuses to listen to people. There are so many posts with accurate information, links and facts but you still claim that everyone is "wrong". As soon as you don't know what to say you just yell people "are making thinks up". Several members here have proven you are wrong but you're not willing to listen. THAT sir, is denial...

ShangTsung

[qu

denial? Really?
You're the one who refuses to listen to people. After all the facts and links to websites you still claim that they are making things up. They've proven you are wrong but you're not willing to listen. THAT sir, is denial...
i've used actual facts from the game to prove them wrong and that still wasn't enough, therefor its beating a dead horse at this point so i'm done with the topic.. as for you, i am soooooo sick of seeing cowards like you online, as i've stated on here before the only reason you're posting this nonsense is cause they have the "numbers" on their side, if everyone was agreeing with me you'd be feeding the same line of sh!t to someone else, you don't fool me, i've met hundreds of yall all over the internet and i find you depressing to even think about, you're so predictable in every word you type that i can practically write your next post for you, seriously its laughable and sad.. gd i feel so sorry for people like you, if i was that easily led i couldn't look at myself in the mirror..

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
If you're so sick of seeing us so-called "cowards" online, why don't you just waltz off and leave us alone? Because I guarantee you that we don't want to see you just as much as you don't want to see us, if not more so.

You'd think a 32-year-old would have better things to do...

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
i've used actual facts from the game to prove them wrong and that still wasn't enough, therefor its beating a dead horse at this point so i'm done with the topic.. as for you, i am soooooo sick of seeing cowards like you online, as i've stated on here before the only reason you're posting this nonsense is cause they have the "numbers" on their side, if everyone was agreeing with me you'd be feeding the same line of sh!t to someone else, you don't fool me, i've met hundreds of yall all over the internet and i find you depressing to even think about, you're so predictable in every word you type that i can practically write your next post for you, seriously its laughable and sad.. gd i feel so sorry for people like you, if i was that easily led i couldn't look at myself in the mirror..

I am "depressing to even think about"? Oh, stop it you. You make me blush! :oops:

This says so much more about you than any other post you've written so far.. I don't agree with you, therefor I'm a "coward", "sad" and "laughable". Seriously, is this the great argument you came up with? Insulting people again because they don't tell you what you like to hear? I've told you two times before you shouldn't start offending people simply because you are out of things to say..

And I'm easily led? I see you know me very well. Oh please do tell me how you came to this marvelous conclusion. :D Was it the fact that I don't share your opinion? That I lack imagination and creativity to understand your arguments? You've made me curious now..

..But of course it's a waste of time to even reply to you.. Since I'm "so predictable in every word I type that you can practically write my next post for me" you obviously already knew I was going to say this.. Why didn't you tell me before? That would have saved me lots of time replying to you.

EDIT:
I have to admit I do feel kind of special that I upset you so much..
tumblr_m221pa2d9u1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

AS88

Staff member
I am "depressing to even think about"? Oh, stop it you. You make me blush! :oops:

This says so much more about you than any other post you've written so far.. I don't agree with you, therefor I'm a "coward", "sad" and "laughable". Seriously, is this the great argument you came up with? Insulting people again because they don't tell you what you like to hear? I've told you two times before you shouldn't start offending people simply because you are out of things to say..

And I'm easily led? I see you know me very well. Oh please do tell me how you came to this marvelous conclusion. :D Was it the fact that I don't share your opinion? That I lack imagination and creativity to understand your arguments? You've made me curious now..

..But of course it's a waste of time to even reply to you.. Since I'm "so predictable in every word I type that you can practically write my next post for me" you obviously already knew I was going to say this.. Why didn't you tell me before? That would have saved me lots of time replying to you.

EDIT:
I have to admit I do feel kind of special that I upset you so much..
tumblr_m221pa2d9u1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mh841fxg9I1qz4rgp.gif

In other news, you're all off topic :p

Docta Corvina

Guys, guys...the best thing you all can do is keep calm and keep applying/submitting/offering references to the lore that counter said "facts from the game". Although, I'm a bit confused since I thought facts from the game were considered lore. So if that's the case, lore would not be diametrically opposed to in-game facts. But hey, you learn something new everyday, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Epic Keith

Guys, guys...the best thing you all can do is keep calm and keep applying/submitting/offering references to the lore that counter said "facts from the game". Although, I'm a bit confused since I thought facts from the game were considered lore. So if that's the case, lore would not be diametrically opposed to in-game facts. But hey, you learn something new everyday, I suppose. :rolleyes:
I disagree docta. Why should we wasteour time on someone who disagrees with actuary lore and then ignore your posts and in the end accuse you of forging lore. Which reminds me..... don't tell them about our super secret rings

Docta Corvina

I disagree docta. Why should we wasteour time on someone who disagrees with actuary lore and then ignore your posts and in the end accuse you of forging lore. Which reminds me..... don't tell them about our super secret rings

You can certainly ignore them, but I dunno. I'm scrappy and think it's always best to just keep a cool head and lay your lore cards on the table. :cool: It's not indulging trolling as much as it's showing that "Hey, you can rant and rave if you want, but facts are facts, my man/lady".

I don't think you need to answer every hysterical post and it's true that you know you've already won when they resort to insults and such. I just like the idea of playing it cool and smooth in the face of...well, the opposite.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
You can certainly ignore them, but I dunno. I'm scrappy and think it's always best to just keep a cool head and lay your lore cards on the table. :cool: It's not indulging trolling as much as it's showing that "Hey, you can rant and rave if you want, but facts are facts, my man".

I don't think you need to answer every hysterical post and it's true that you know you've already won when they resort to insults and such. I just like the idea of playing it cool and smooth in the face of...well, the opposite.

... And deep down inside
WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER >.<

tumblr_ls84r2488Y1qjbl8z.gif

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
The gift to shout isn't the same as the gift of being dragonborn. Else I would be saying look up Reman Cyrodiil. Comparing Ulfric Stormcloak to Miraak and the Dovahkiin makes no sense. As you tend to say "jeez man make sense!" Cause you don't make any sense.

The ability to shout doesn't make you 'do gooders' Or have you forgotten all the draugr and dragon priests that can shout. Ulfric broke the Way of the Voice by using the Thu'um to kill High King Torygg, that doesn't make him great, that pisses off the Goddess Kyne. Now she is a true Nordic Goddess you don't want to mess with. Talos won't save you from her.

I do believe you have mistaken the difference of learning to become a Greybeard and being the Dragonborn of Akatosh. Just another flaw in your great arguments.

Are you telling me that once Ulfric Stormcloak dies and becomes a pruned draugr that he will become a restless zombie as a punishment from Kyne for abusing his shout? If Ulfric did truly pissed off the Nordic goddess Kyne then how come when he dies he goes straight to Sovngarde for his final resting place and not in Oblivion? Knye couldn't be that pissed off at Ulfric if she allows him to enter a Nordic heaven. What are some of the physical impacts that was caused by Kyne for being pissed off at Ulfric for breaking this code of conduct "The way of the voice" after killing High King Torygg?

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
((...what the **** happened?))

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

This isn't about Stormcloak and/or Imperial anymore, you are now just insulting Anouck straight out. just because she doesn't agree.

why is it so hard to just show some damn respect? I mean me and Anouck are opposite in more than one view, and yet Anouck and I are good friends. (at least, IMO) do you know why? Because Anouck respects the fact that I think differently and have different views and vice-versa.

Long story short, Show some damn respect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts