Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ancano

High Justiciar
Fallout 4 will prove to be huge disappointment. It will be full of bugs with no one listening or caring in Technical Support.

Mod support will be degraded, with as usual no one listening in the modder community either and the elitists #$%@its at Nexus will continue their fascist dick swinging, making thousands of dollars in advertisement(s) and the actual modders NOT SEEING A DIME.

Thank God the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition is all sold out because it is just another waste of money, another broken game that will have problems and maybe a few people will actually get to enjoy it after fixing all the problems themselves.

Meanwhile, I'll still be somewhere in Fallout 3 keeping it real at the Anchorage Memorial / simulator.

I highly HIGHLY doubt Fallout 4 can beat the Anchorage Simulator. I will be really flffing surprised.

You're just all doom and gloom, ain't ya?

Mods will also be coming to consoles for Fallout 4, so chances are (I am only speculating) that you'll be downloading from the new Bethesda net or something like that.

Fallout 3 had some of the worst glitches, and game breaking bugs when it was released. Not to mention the whole game as Todd Howard said makes your session depressing after walking around seeing the same grey pl*** for hours.

Fallout 4 looks extremely amazing, Bethesda out did themselves. They listened to what a lot of fans wanted, and even went back to some of their Morrowind roots for wearing armor, layered armor is awesome. Finally I can wear something and place whatever pl*** I want on it, mix and match styles.

We can custom our power armor and get a jetpack? fl*ff Fallout 3.

Sure we could get nice stuff in previous titles with mods, but having it in the actual game creates the best stepping stone for even better mods.

Probably the BEST THING I've seen so far about Fallout 4 is the Weapon Mod Kits are already built into the fracking game. Weapon Mods Kits (WMX, WMXUE.. etc) was a total catastrophy due to compatibility and so many @#$% damn versions being out and different directions each modder took.

Yes, that pl*ps right there does make me Happy. Thank God, Thank God I don't have to flff around for months at a time, dipping thru out-dated threads and dealing with these cocksucker site admins / authors / modders and make sacrifices to the Gods of lulz to get a #$%@ damn compatibility patch, esp every time a new version was released o_O.

So yes, Mage, you can have that. Thank God I won't have to see that w/ Fallout 4. Because WMX, WMXUE always broke everything or just simply didn't work. Not for me it didn't and every time I ax'd for support it was a b*tch fest or they ignored me and so forth. Really anger'd.. ALOT.

Sigh. I will give Fallout 4 a chance, we'll give it the old college try. And I'll be staying away from mods though. If you think i'm too harsh or being biligerant, goto Nexus or the TTW site and try asking for help or arguing about matters of courtesy with some of the Admins over there. Yeah - Exactly.

Another thing is the 'invisible walls' and the empty DC / grey background / endless repeating landscape & LOD textures. It seems they did learn something from Skyrim & New Vegas after all, as I did not detect this problem from the trailer or E3 clips. And that is good, a more realistic and immersive world.

STILL though... STILL... Fallout 3 came alive thru it's Quests in many different ways. The Quests and the Dialogue drew you into the Lore... the thing was alive. It was magnetic... lolz. Fallout 3 had a good heart and it meant well, just so much dev was placed on Quests, Dialogue and characters (characterization) that they didn't care about the rest of it. And, quite honestly, there are many other games out there that are gorgeous and have really fancy art work w/ No Soul.

Fallout 3 had Soul, not alot in the way of style, but Soul baby yeah!!! And Anchorage Sim was Awesome, so was Mothership Zeta, the Pitt and anything dealing w/ the Enclave!!! XD

Last edited:

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
Probably the BEST THING I've seen so far about Fallout 4 is the Weapon Mod Kits are already built into the fracking game. Weapon Mods Kits (WMX, WMXUE.. etc) was a total catastrophy due to compatibility and so many @#$% damn versions being out and different directions each modder took.

Yes, that pl*ps right there does make me Happy. Thank God, Thank God I don't have to flff around for months at a time, dipping thru out-dated threads and dealing with these cocksucker site admins / authors / modders and make sacrifices to the Gods of lulz to get a #$%@ damn compatibility patch, esp every time a new version was released o_O.

So yes, Mage, you can have that. Thank God I won't have to see that w/ Fallout 4. Because WMX, WMXUE always broke everything or just simply didn't work. Not for me it didn't and every time I ax'd for support it was a b*tch fest or they ignored me and so forth. Really anger'd.. ALOT.

Sigh. I will give Fallout 4 a chance, we'll give it the old college try. And I'll be staying away from mods though. If you think i'm too harsh or being biligerant, goto Nexus or the TTW site and try asking for help or arguing about matters of courtesy with some of the Admins over there. Yeah - Exactly.

Another thing is the 'invisible walls' and the empty DC / grey background / endless repeating landscape & LOD textures. It seems they did learn something from Skyrim & New Vegas after all, as I did not detect this problem from the trailer or E3 clips. And that is good, a more realistic and immersive world.

STILL though... STILL... Fallout 3 came alive thru it's Quests in many different ways. The Quests and the Dialogue drew you into the Lore... the thing was alive. It was magnetic... lolz. Fallout 3 had a good heart and it meant well, just so much dev was placed on Quests, Dialogue and characters (characterization) that they didn't care about the rest of it. And, quite honestly, there are many other games out there that are gorgeous and have really fancy art work w/ No Soul.

Fallout 3 had Soul, not alot in the way of style, but Soul baby yeah!!! And Anchorage Sim was Awesome, so was Mothership Zeta, the Pitt and anything dealing w/ the Enclave!!! XD
Fallout 3 was amazing, but once the quests run out, it seems to lose it's flavor, that's it's only downfall. Fallout 4 will have a lot of post game content so it will be a lot better, just like Skyrim does. Fallout New Vegas *Kinda* did.

Ancano

High Justiciar
Alright Fallout 4 pre-ordered.

Can't wait for someone to make a FO4 Zombie mod. I think FO4 mods if done right could actually kill out some of these smaller games with a good theme however are rather lousy in general.

Going to be interesting. Well, back to ESO got lots of work to do there before hand... trying to get at least one of my primaries to Vet before November.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Alright Fallout 4 pre-ordered.

Can't wait for someone to make a FO4 Zombie mod. I think FO4 mods if done right could actually kill out some of these smaller games with a good theme however are rather lousy in general.

The feral ghouls act like zombies. Fast moving and can still come at you even if limbs are shot off, you could take off their legs and they crawl at you.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
It's about time Bethesda made use of the Real Time Settler mod.

Rimfaxe96

Butt... what about .... TODD HOWARD!

Was abou tto respond to that - and then I watched the gameplay video to Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and now my day is ruined. You know, for someone who's been with that series since the beginning and really loved the original lore, it's making my heart bleed when they add sh!t like inivisibility and claim that the "rope launcher" crap is iconic. What the f!ck Ubi$oft? The HIDDEN BLADE was AC's trademark, not this cheap gadget you stole from Ada Wong. Another AC game I won't buy, like the rest since AC3 (who I got rid of fast, along with the PS3). Shame on you.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I grew tired of Ubisoft's microbuys, exclusive content/plopsty "dlcs" that provide you with something new inside a chest.

One thing I've loved about Bethesda is that they give you the full game, none of that pre-order exclusive content or extra missions/weapons only on a certain console.

You get your money's worth and more with Bethesda games.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Butt... what about .... TODD HOWARD!

Was abou tto respond to that - and then I watched the gameplay video to Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and now my day is ruined. You know, for someone who's been with that series since the beginning and really loved the original lore, it's making my heart bleed when they add sh!t like inivisibility and claim that the "rope launcher" crap is iconic. What the f!ck Ubi$oft? The HIDDEN BLADE was AC's trademark, not this cheap gadget you stole from Ada Wong. Another AC game I won't buy, like the rest since AC3 (who I got rid of fast, along with the PS3). Shame on you.

Ubisoft is the new EA.

Rimfaxe96

All this off-topic exercise made you lazy! Seems like I need to motivate you again. *clears her throat*

Stormcloaks suck. They're racist. Besides, Ulfric is a milkdrinker and Galmar a huge bitch. I bet he wears push-up bras as armour.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

LOL I feel the same way about the Dragon Age series. I just love the lore yet EA/Bioware fluffed it up so royalty that Dragon Age Inquisition seems to be unrelated to the series. It felt so unreal that my standards was far from not being reached. I guess I was expecting the game to have the same exact quality as Origins, but in better graphics.

What the fluff is going on with the gaming inc? Why are they releasing such plops quality games lately? That is what I want to know. Whatever happen to the talent and skills to release an almost flawless game with great lore and strategy? It's all about the perfection of graphics these days... People love Skyrim because of it's high-def graphics yet the story aspect of the game is just plops.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
All this off-topic exercise made you lazy! Seems like I need to motivate you again. *clears her throat*

Stormcloaks suck. They're racist. Besides, Ulfric is a milkdrinker and Galmar a huge bitch. I bet he wears push-up bras as armour.

Ah... that magical word, Racism. The Imperials are far from being a racist right?

http://cs.uesp.net/index.php?game=sr&formid=0x000c347c
speaking from the horses mouth himself.

Oh and if the Stormcloaks are truly racist then why do they allow a Dunmer to own farm land? Why do they allow the Dunmers to own shops, and vendors? More importantly why did they allow that High elf.... you know those Thalmor elves to own that big mansion? Shouldn't that property be in the property of a Nord?

You silly Imperials with that silly infamous word. You guys are so silly at times :) I just want to squeeze those cheeks of yours, and talk baby talk to you guys :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Nobody said the Stormcloaks were racist (okay, yes they did). Racism has little to do with "allowing" anything, it's about restricting. The treatment of the Dunmer and Argonians (in general) in Windhelm is reprehensible, but, ask yourself, is that the Jarl's fault? Is that the fault of this faction known as Stormcloaks or is that something innate in the Nord worldview?

Frankly, sure, many Nords are racist (not all, but many), but, then again, so are many Dunmer, Argonians, Altmer and I'm sure Bretons, Imperials, Orcs and Redguards.

The only ones who don't seem to be terribly racist are the Khajit IMO.

Re the "allow to own" comment. Of course they're allowed. They are expected to sell to their own kind since no respectable Nord would ever do business with them, apparently.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Ah... that magical word, Racism. The Imperials are far from being a racist right?

That isn't about race. Tullius is talking about the Legion. The Legion's always been here. Without us to keep order, the provinces would fall into barbarism and lawlessness. Especially Skyrim.

Without us = Legion.

He's going on about how the provinces (Cyrodiil is also a province) require the Legion to keep order. There is quite a lot of lawlessness and barbarism in Skyrim, bandits roaming free, mutilated bodies outside of caves and certain forts.

Skyrim being more of a frontier province of the Empire, I can agree on the "especially Skyrim" given the history and that much of the land is untamed where even cities get attacked by bandits and dangerous creatures.

Rimfaxe96

Oh and if the Stormcloaks are truly racist then why do they allow a Dunmer to own farm land? Why do they allow the Dunmers to own shops, and vendors? More importantly why did they allow that High elf.... you know those Thalmor elves to own that big mansion? Shouldn't that property be in the property of a Nord?

You silly Imperials with that silly infamous word. You guys are so silly at times :) I just want to squeeze those cheeks of yours, and talk baby talk to you guys :)

Imperials aren't racist. Sure, everyone likes their own people the most, but we're still united. We have all races under our wing.

And those elves will lose their shops or farms soon enough when Ulfric kicks them all out or rogue drunk Stormcloak soldiers decide to lynch them because they're entitled to do so thanks to Ulfric. They're already getting agitated about the Gray Quarter, ony thing that's keeping them from massacring the Dark Elves is their small number because the rest is out fighting the Empire - but once they return home, things will go to sh!t real fast.

Pfft, you Stormcloak fellas would get a well-deserved spanking from us Imperials...!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Imperials aren't racist. Sure, everyone likes their own people the most, but we're still united. We have all races under our wing.

And those elves will lose their shops or farms soon enough when Ulfric kicks them all out or rogue drunk Stormcloak soldiers decide to lynch them because they're entitled to do so thanks to Ulfric. They're already getting agitated about the Gray Quarter, ony thing that's keeping them from massacring the Dark Elves is their small number because the rest is out fighting the Empire - but once they return home, things will go to sh!t real fast.

Pfft, you Stormcloak fellas would get a well-deserved spanking from us Imperials...!
I'll sign up for the spankings (either giving or receiving).