If you could live in Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Evina

Then i will eat your flesh as i am a cannibal as well.
A cannibal vampire?
mother_of_talos3.jpg

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Surprised nobody said they want to be Dovahkiin going around Skyrim shouting Fus Ro Dah'ing everyone!

Ravenna

Its eyes are black, its skin is white
I wouldn't want to be a dovahkiin for starters. Fighting dragons has become super tedious for me. My main character in game in an Altmer, but I'd more likely be a breton. I'd like to live in Markath, but they don't like Bretons too much there, so I'd live in dawnstar. I'd be a conjuration master as I am in my file, and once a week I would make a carriage every tirdas to the College of Winterhold to teach classes on conjuration every middas. I would return via carriage that night and be back in Dawnstar by turdas. I'd be the only wizard in Dawnstar aside from the jarl's court wizard, and constant companionship of my undead thralls would cause the dawnstar citizens to keep their distance from me. I would eventually have a bounty on my head in the pale because of suspicions of working with the dark brotherhood, and in reality I was just doing magical-type necromancy experiments on missing towns-folk (and especially Stendarrs Vigliants). I'd flee to the east, camping out in an old dwemer ruin, Kagrenzel, south east of windhelm. From my new home in Kagrenzel (home lacking in finer luxuries like not worrying about dwemer automatons), I would continue to teach classes at winterhold, where I would eventually meet my husband, an Imperial. I would meet him while in the actual city of winterhold, not the college, as he was a traveling healer, come to winterhold to help those injured in a recent ice wraith attack. We'd get married in riften, and moved into his home in the same city. Because of the move, I would have to retire from teaching at the college because of the distance, so I would have to take to "specialty work" in the ratway. Particularly fully (sort of) reviving the loved ones of those who pay me great sums (maybe some sort of contract?). This work would be secret of course.

Did I think too far into that?

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Stay in Falkreath or Dawnstar. Probably work for that ship captain at dawnstar, or be a miner there. Ide choose those places because there is no chance of anything happening there except a dargon attack, witch could happen anywhere,

Blackst0rm

Id be a High Elf Mage constantly working on my magical skills. My house would be in Whiterun where Id also be experimenting in enchanting and alchemy.
After years of training and studying I would have a College devoted to training dark/high/wood elves in the school of magic then wage a war against the college of Winterhold. This war will last decades and change the course of Skyrim for years to come.. yup that's pretty much it

Thomas Liu

tyl089
I'm pretty happy right now just wandering around skyrim with a good home in white run killing and looting thalmers and bandits.

i would be a high elf a retired mage from the college of winterhold living in solitude doing odd jobs here and there and work at the radiant ramnents

Oren74

feel like i already live in Skyrim for as much as I play.

Sure the hell not in Whiterun...dam smith next door....pounding on the anvil all day. hell no
Solitude would suck, all them dam bards and their music/parties right next door.
Markarth is out. Waterfalls just too loud.
Windhelm just way too dam cold
Riften's crime rate too high

Think I'd just go with Falkreath. Nicest weather...not too much drama.

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
I would Live in Solitude after I help the Stormcloaks win the Civil war, I would then become a bard and spend the rest of my life doing odd jobs, Cutting Firewood and helping out down at the farm and Stables. I would also take a trip to Riften and rent a room, Then Go To Whiterun rent a room, Then Windhelm rent a room, Then Markarth rent a room. Then back to Solitude. I would take the Major citys trip once a month. And I would visit The little towns once every 4 months.

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
I would be a quiet Breton battlemage, living out my days in the forests west of Riften. I would have an alchemy lab, and would attack only if attacked.

:D Don't fear guys we all know the Vigilants are under-equipped and not very well funded, chances are you're going to see me die on the road from 2 wolves nipping my butt! :p
*laugh* So true... I have killed so many Vigilants it isn't even funny anymore... well, maybe a little. their faces when I transform to my wolf-self, oh man.
Anyway, I would be a Nord, and a Companion- in the circle, of course. I would use Wolf Armor until I could forge Dragonbone. I would use a Skyforge steel sword, enchanted with Silent Moons. I would have a flame enchanted daedric bow called oblvion- wait, now I am just describing Wolfred. Well, he is who I would be.

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
As a male Nord (not a Dovahkiin), I would live in Riften as the Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild after I helped the Empire win the civil war against Ulfric. Also, even though I am part of the Dark Brotherhood in the game, I would not join it if I actually lived in Skyrim because of my pesky conscience :p.

I would live in Riftweald Manor with Brynjolf, my husband with the hot Scottish accent. My first initiative would be to stop all thieves affiliated with the Guild from stealing in Riften. Without the Thieve's Guild constant larceny in Riften, conditions would slowly grow better. To further speed up the process, I would use a sizable percentage of all profits to distribute wealth around the city. This would increase people's favor of me and would make Riften a thriving city. I would win over any unsure members of the Guild (or Maven) with the Amulet of Articulation.

Any thieves of the Guild caught stealing in Riften would be immediately kicked out of the Guild. In addition, all information on those caught would be distributed to the guards and Maven (now a Jarl). The guards would be commanded to arrest the thieves on sight.

I would venture around Skyrim with Brynjolf in my spare time, establishing the Thieves Guild further, even beyond Windhelm, Whiterun, Solitude, and Markath. The profit gained from the new chapters would make up for any profit lost from the ban on theft in Riften. Vex and Delvin would preside over the Riften Guild (which would become the Skyrim Thieve's Guild Headquarters) in my absence.

As Maven grew older (it would have to happen) I would slowly start to gain more of her trust, and I would take over Black-Briar Meadery. This would be easy, as I would already have her trust as the Guild Master. Also, she only has a husband and two children.

Hemming, her son, doesn't have nearly the pull Maven does. In addition, as her son, that would make him he considerably older than Sibbi and Ingun, his children and her grandchildren. This would shoot down any hope of him becoming head of the meadery. As far as being a Jarl, the throne is passed down in the family, usually. However, a good chunk of Maven's actual influence stem from her connections and her business, though the position of Jarl does help. As Hemming is both relatively old and powerless on his own, with no connections and no fortune, Maven would most likely deem him unfit for both the head of the business and the position of Jarl.

Sibbi, her grandson, is, as even Maven herself admits, spoiled rotten and immature, unfit to serve as Jarl or head of the meadery.

Ingun, the only Black-Briar other than Maven to have any sense of responsibility, is uninterested in and even dislikes her family's line of business.

With no one in the Black-Briar family able/willing to lead as Jarl or as head to the meadery, Maven would likely transfer both positions to me (especially as Jarl because of the support of I would have from the people of Riften in addition to holding the rank of Legate in the Imperial Legion).

After moving into Mistveil Keep with Brynjolf (and buying Ingun an alchemy shop because I think she deserves it), I would then appoint Hadvar (great friend and person) as my bodyguard,(SPOILER) Karliah (SPOILER) as my steward, and Enthir as my court mage. I might appoint Dirge as my bodyguard if it turned out that Hadvar wouldn't be able to keep me being Guild Master (SPOILER) or a Nightingale(SPOILER) a secret.

I will be a fair Jarl, keeping all skooma trade and crime out, winning the support of the people even more, and expanding Riften's walls.

While this is happening, the conditions of the other cities of Skyrim will be decreasing due to rampant thievery while the money from said thievery improves the city of Riften. Also, more tourism would be in Riften, helping the economy, and more thieves would be attracted to the rich city, leading to more opportunities for recruitment. Elisif or the then-High King/Queen of Skyrim would probably die in the next 5-10 years while Riften would continue to boom and prosper.

I would then most likely be elected High King due to being both a war hero and Jarl of the most prosperous city in Skyrim.

As High King, and probably in my late 40's or early 50's at that time, I would live in leisure for the rest of my days, continuing to manage Skyrim, Riften and the Thieves Guild.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts