If you could live in Skyrim...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I'd be my Dragonborn-Nord-Werewolf, married to Aela, living in my house in Whiterun(own all homes), go hunting as werewolf, raise a kid, go around carrying out bounties, go rogue from his position of Imperial Legate maybe, start a new rebellion if so, do heists for the Thieves Guild he leads, go dungeon-clearing. Get drunk in Jorrvaskr and talk about his glory stories, such as destroying the Dark Brotherhood, stuff like that. He leads a VERY interesting life, and I would be him for real any day, if only I could...

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
I'd live in Blackreach. Studying the Dwemer capital while attemting to discover the cause of their sudden dissapearance.

Mabe

Id be happy living as my Orc in a small shack in the woods of the Rift. Make a comfortable living hunting and gathering plants from the woods and smithing custom wepons and armor. On occasion doing odd jobs and taking care of problematic trolls, giants, etc.

Id haul my load of furs, meat and reagents to town when ever I had enough to pack out my horse. Spend a day or two at the inn and booze it up while I sell off my stuff. Maybe take up the services of certain women. Stock up on some supplies and head back out.

Jet

I'd be a student at the College of Winterhold, and convince J'zargo, Brelnya, and Onmund to go on little adventures with me. I'd study Alteration because Tolfdir seems like a cool guy to hang around, and Restoration because it's a perfectly valid school of magic. I'd also introduce Ancano to Sam, this cool guy I met at a bar. Might help him gain some humility. Or humiliation. I'm not particular as to which.

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
I would slay as many creatures as i can and collect their skins and skulls, id buy a castle and have it hanging everywhere showing people that im the dominant hunter... even slay dragons and steal their skulls :D
thats what i would do if i lived in skyrim

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I'd like to be a Breton. With my personality, I'd probably live somewhere near water and forest. I'd also be very protective of my land and let few people visit. >.>;

I would be a Nord warrior, I would fight for the Storm Cloaks, I would fight for Talos, I would fight for my people and my land!

I'd use a two handed battle axe, screw magic. lol

PelagiusIV

I'd be an Imperial. I'd join the Imperial Army and help crush the Stormcloak rebellion. Afterwards I'd command a Imperial Camp in The Reach fighting and defending against the Foresworn. When not on duty I'd live in Markarth and help Calcelmo with his Dwemer research. After several years a war will break out against the Thalmor and their newly recruited allies the Falmor. I'd be in charge of a Legion. The Second Great War will last 12 years, and the Thalmor were able to recruit the Dunmer to their side as well, making this Mer vs. Man. Finally the forces of the Empire and Hammerfall (Who were able to forgive us for abandoning them during the first Great War) were able to conquer the Aldmeri Dominion. After the war I'd go home to Markarth were I would help recruit and train new Imperial Army members. After a few years of that I'd retire and live the rest of my life out in a little log cabin in The Reach until my days were over.

I was born the fourth son of a minor Jarl and was raised in a life of privilege and breeding. I fell in with the wrong crowd and became a skooma addict. In shame I fled to Riften, where you would probably recognize me as the guy in the market asking for money. Over the years I would hide the gold under a rock that I painted to look like a mud crab so no one would touch it. After ten years or so I had enough saved that I could buy Pelagia farm from the estate of Severio Pelagia after he was killed in the civil war. I kept his old workers Nimriel and Gloth but started to concentrate on cabbages, rather than wheat. After years of selective breeding, I had the finest cabbages in Skyrim (if not all of Tamriel) and won the Jarl's cup every year at the Whiterun fair. I was invited to talk at the Skyrim farmers' cooperative meeting and published a pamphlet "On the breeding of cabbages for improved taste and reduced cooking smell' that sold several dozen copies. At what should have been the highlight of my life, I was invited to the Jarl's hold as a guest with a chance to finally reveal my good breeding, with a meal of my cabbages as the centerpiece. Unfortunately I ignored the obvious negative side effect of my cabbage breeding program. As more and more of my cabbages were consumed it was clear to everyone that the level of intestinal gas production was dramatic (to put it mildly). In a desperate attempt to avoid embarrassing myself in such distinguished company, i allowed my colon to burst rather than let the gas escape. I am buried on my farm and the epitaph reads " A victim of his breeding"

D0MIN0

I'd be an Argonian sorcerer. Always been fascinated by necromancy and the like. I would also have a cozy little home somewhere under the water, probably near Riften. As I could breathe underwater, my little cozy home would also be my retreat where I could study my magicks without being bothered or shunned by all the land lubber races of Skyrim.

Bosmer

Mace to the face
As a Bosmer I would build a comfortable home in the Pine Forest among the trees and nature and live with my wife, Jenassa. I would spend my time researching subjects such as magic, dragons and the Dwemer, fighting alongside the Companions, and being the best damn warrior in Tamriel. I'd publish books on combat and magic, and become renowned not only for being a master warrior but an author too. I'd probably have kids as well, I'm not sure what a half-Bosmer, half-Dunmer child would look like :D

This isn't that much different from my character in game but this is how I'd live if I were a Wood Elf in Skyrim. It's a shame the Elder Scrolls universe doesn't exist, I'd rather live there than here. :p

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I finally weakened and downloaded the creation kit ..... now I'm planning the house and looking for a location.

I'd be my Dragonborn-Nord-Werewolf, married to Aela, living in my house in Whiterun(own all homes), go hunting as werewolf, raise a kid, go around carrying out bounties, go rogue from his position of Imperial Legate maybe, start a new rebellion if so, do heists for the Thieves Guild he leads, go dungeon-clearing. Get drunk in Jorrvaskr and talk about his glory stories, such as destroying the Dark Brotherhood, stuff like that. He leads a VERY interesting life, and I would be him for real any day, if only I could...

Same here bro :D
I am planning to marry Aela soon :D

I would be an Argonian shadowscale who joined the Dark Brotherhood with my buddy Vezara. My skill would allow me to rise to the position of leader of the brotherhood after killing Astrid betrays the Brotherhood.
However my many adventures would ingrain in me a deep hatred for the Thalmor so I would make it my mission to destroy them, therefore to achieve that end I would manage to contact Esbern in the Rataway and convince him to reform the Blades and lead them on covert missions within the Aldmeri Dominion. Through use of clever assinations and set ups the Thalmor would be brought down from the inside thanks to increased recruting to the guild and the new training I would have provided to all initiates.
I would also arrange an "accident" to remove Ulfric Stormcloak for being a racsit pig and not allowing my fellow Argonians into Windhelm.

i would play as my in game character! I would be an orc who was growing old ad ventured into skyrim thinking it a good place to retire and die. there was a small misunderstanding in helgan but after escaping he sets out to the orc strongholds. hes already blood kin and is a very traditional orc. he has an sence of authority about him. he goes to every strong hold and challenges the chief! he beats the chief down with his bare knuckles! he keeps his buisiness in the strongholds because he is untrusting of the people in skyrim because of helgan. he also only uses orc followers. kills soldiers and military people from either side whenever he can. he also hates being dovakiin so if i was in skyrim i would be him minus the dragon born.

Nadaddle

I'd play as a Khajit and I'd learn both magic skills and archery. I'd probably live in Solitude because the place looks cozy. I'd become both a mage and thief. Then I'd marry a fellow Khajit and have Khajit babies. :)

Morgan

I'd be a fox, and follow adventurers around for some unclear reason.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Honestly, I'd be a vampire. Immortality is a huge draw for me. The topic is fascinating. Been in love the lore and mythology since I can remember. It would be amazing to see the world change into something so unrecognizable to your own. To move on as your world ends. Always dynamic, never the same. Passing through time, becoming your own monuments as the old ones perish. To become living history. To experience every single thing life has to offer and to be surprised when she gives you something new and undiscovered. I can't help but draw out the dark romance from something so evil and unnatural. You're not suppose to want it, but that's the pull. You always want what is deemed wrong by others.

It would great, if I can avoid getting staked or burnt to a cinder beforehand. ;) lol!