if you could add another item, skill or ability from any other game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Golgo_SPB

mounted battle is something I really thought was gonna be in skyrim after oblivion.
speed swimming, cost stamina for faster movement. cost less stamina for argonians.
more power attacks for unarmed, maybe a jumping unarmed attack. jump kick ftw.
raise the dead thrall cap to 50, that most NPCs stop at.

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
I would like recognition for all the climbing ive done I swear to god how many hrs ive been so damn determined to get to the top of a mountain or on top of an iceburg its stupidity and you get nothing for it I want a climbing skill levels lol I want perks I dont care about climbing buildings and the rest just want to be proud of those lost hours >.<

(btw... did you know in Whiterun if you stand at the top of the stairs that lead down to the market place. Face Belathors shop and use the whirlwind sprint shout; all 3 words, you will land on top of his shop....its almost climbing =).. oh and if you hop on to arcadias place its a good spot to take on the guards of whiterun they cant get you its hilarious ^.^)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Flying has to be top of the list.

After that, grappling hook and climbing.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
So many great suggestions.

1. I'd add the Disguise feature from Prototype for the vampires at Stage 4. Maybe not shape-shifting like Dracula or Carmilla, but at least putting on a mask would hide your Stage 4-ness for a certain time limit.

2. A more Undead appearance at Stage 4 vampire. Dried out and pale, almost grey skin. Eyes red.

3. The ability to mount a downed dragon's back like Shadows of the Colossus and battle in the air while it flies all over the place trying to get you off.

4. Sea monsters. It's crazy that we have flying dragons, vampires, werewolves, zombies, Mages, giants, alien-like Orbs, Gods, Daedra, etc. and the ocean is empty. I want Loch Ness or that huge fish from Waterworld. Jaws! A Giant Jaws!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
* Hostel take over of Holds with the guards now under your control.
* All NPC are killable after you complete every quest they can give you.
* Becoming the Jarl or High King

wakka

damn nature you scary
the ideas people have came up with are brilliant !!

i'm not much of a RP but i know a lot of you are so i thought of this.... the ability to swap stats on weapons e.g some people might want
to RP a char that uses only steel armor and weapons but wants the damage to be up there with deadric. for this to work you would need the item you want the stats from and of course the item you want the stat's to go to. then you would need to forge the two items, at the end you have a steel sword with the damage of a deadric sword. maybe there could be a quest you need to do to unlock this skill and have high enough smithing.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
spell making

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Surprised no one has said this yet: I would add Pokémon in from the game Pokémon. And not just regular ones like magikarp, rattata and pidgey, I'm talking about Steelix, Electabuzz, Gyarados, Moltres, yeah. Maybe you can "catch" one as your companion like you can with dogs. But just imagine if the wild animals were all different Pokémon instead!

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Maybe adding in some sort of martial skill, like an Unarmed tree. So you can punch, kick, elbow, knee, headbutt your enemies. Fighting could be implemented like some of the open world Mortal Kombat games. Protip: add in your own frost magic for a SubZero type character!

Co-op, the Scarab Gun from Halo 2, a jet from Battlefield 3, or even a camaro...

if I parked it by a city, it would be awesome if the guards said "Woah... kick-ass ride, man!"

PelagiusIV

This isn't a skill or ability, but imagine a zombies mode like in black ops, except skyrim-ified.

Would love that. Imagine trying to defend Windhelm from wave after wave of Draugr, bandits or the Foresworn riding on top of mammoths. Epic.

Would also love to be able to disguise yourself with a helm on. If I'm all dressed in the Whiteruns guard gear, then they shouldn't come after me if I have a bounty, seeing as I look just like the rest of them.

Bandit raids would be pretty sweet too. The guards say how its been awhile since bandits would try to raid a city, so why can't we witness it? Imagine sleeping at an inn and waking to the sound of war horns being blown and upon exiting the inn you see the townsfolk all running in fear as a mob of bandits storm through the front gate. Or seeing the farm lands outside of a city go up in flame as the bandits slaughter all the livestock.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts