if you could add another item, skill or ability from any other game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
* A more diverse wounding system. Hit someone in the arm with a arrow and they drop their weapon and can't use that arm. Etc. Something maybe like the old game Bushido Blade. Dunno.

Yes, and most importantly: HEADSHOTS. I cannot stand how I can shoot someone in the head with an arrow, and instead of, you know, dying, they continue running around WITH AN ARROW STICKING OUT OF THEIR HEAD. o_O

Medea

The Shadow Queen
I know this would throw off game balance a bit, but as a player that uses mage characters all the time, I WANT TO FLY.

wakka

damn nature you scary
I know this would throw off game balance a bit, but as a player that uses mage characters all the time, I WANT TO FLY.

maybe a spell that lets you fly for say 30 secs with a 2 min cd, help you get over them dam mountains at least :D

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Levitation used to be fun. But unless NPC's can levitate as well, then I would have to say no. In Morrowind it was so easy just to fly up and bombard unsuspecting enemies with spells.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
flying would ruin the game

I know. That's why I said it would throw off the game balance. But... Maybe if they made it to where you couldn't attack or use any other action but flying, and if your flying movement rate wasn't any faster than sprinting.... ughhh. I just want to fly.

Solitude

Inactive
I know. That's why I said it would throw off the game balance. But... Maybe if they made it to where you couldn't attack or use any other action but flying, and if your flying movement rate wasn't any faster than sprinting.... ughhh. I just want to fly.
i would say movement rate would be faster when you fly. after all, you are flying

Medea

The Shadow Queen
i would say movement rate would be faster when you fly. after all, you are flying

Well, I'd just be worried about frame-rate and lag issues. I remember in Oblivion when you maxed-out your athletics skill. The game chugged along so much it was like you were running through time and space. And sometimes time would just stop all together (game froze).

Morgan

I'd like to see better mechanics for underwater activity. We've got water-breathing potions, enchantments, and even races. And after monkeying around a bit with the creation kit, I see how easy it is to make underwater areas. It would be really cool if you could combine those two things and have quests and adventures under the lakes and seas. I can't cite any specific game that has what I'm talking about though.

Horseback fighting. I really hate having to get off the horse everytime I have to kill something.

And talking to people. I've had conversations while riding a horse. It's not hard.

wakka

damn nature you scary
I'd like to see better mechanics for underwater activity. We've got water-breathing potions, enchantments, and even races. And after monkeying around a bit with the creation kit, I see how easy it is to make underwater areas. It would be really cool if you could combine those two things and have quests and adventures under the lakes and seas. I can't cite any specific game that has what I'm talking about though.

i think they had something like that in world of warcraft cata and it would be pretty cool...give me a reason to pick the lizard race too ( cant remember their names )

A repair skill? It seems like that was already meant to be in there, judgeing by the dialoge. Maybe it could be enabled and disabled like difficulty mode?

A super realistic mode, kinda like Bigwolly's hardcore playstyle, where you must eat and sleep, no fastraveling etc.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts