if you could add another item, skill or ability from any other game

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wakka

damn nature you scary
like the title says if you could add anything from another game what would it be and what game is it from. also why you would add this.

i'll start... i would add the ability to summon my horse like in world of warcarft or maybe the whistle from red dead redemption, i have had this happen to me a few times when i get of my mount to kill a bandit, turn around and my horse is gone. i know i can just fast travel to get it back but being able to summon it with a spell or something would make life easier. plus if it died i wouldn't have to buy a new one!!

looking forward to reading what you have to say :D

Morgan

I would add the superior keybinding ability from virtually every other game that's ever been made.

wakka

damn nature you scary
The ability to disguise yourself as someone else by donning their clothes, ala the Hitman series.

didn't think of that one that's a pretty good ability. i know you get to do something like that for the DB quest line but having the ability to use it with the thief's guild etc would be cool.

wakka

damn nature you scary
CLIMBING !!!!!!

you can sort of climb in skyrim...well spam jump anyway.
spent many hrs trying to climbing/jumping up mountains to find a quest location and usually find out the path was 2 feet away

Dough

Teleport from diablo 2 lol. When u can't fast travel to a place you never been it would be great to just tele all the way lol

wakka

damn nature you scary
arh cool never played diablo :sadface: teleporting would save all that running around.. getting jumped by a pissed of bear!!

Moar unique looking weapons/ armor there's only loke a dozen types

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Harperlarp

Coop mode.

In addition to the aforementioned mode some sort of wave based survival mode would be amazing. imagine a horde or zombies type game mode but you're with your friends' skyrim characters.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Being able to mount and ride a dragon and control it while flying, like when you're riding a horse. And, being able to control when it spits fire/frost, perhaps by using the right trigger. Mind you, this would not be reserved for battling other dragons, although that would be its main purpose. Oh no. You'd also be able to rain down fire from the skies on any hapless fools who get in your way. Or piss you off, like Maven Black-Briar. :D

wakka

damn nature you scary
Coop mode.

In addition to the aforementioned mode some sort of wave based survival mode would be amazing. imagine a horde or zombies type game mode but you're with your friends' skyrim characters.

yeah that would be cool, i'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to add either

Tactical nuclear weapons, and SAMs for dealing with dragons.

Adam Warlock

you can sort of climb in skyrim...well spam jump anyway.
spent many hrs trying to climbing/jumping up mountains to find a quest location and usually find out the path was 2 feet away
No , I meant real climbing . Like trees or buildings or outpost walls.
We`ve got all these great weapons , but nobody`s got a grappling hook on a rope or a ladder ?
There`a a balcony in Riften I want to get to . It`s only 10 feet up but it might as well be a hundred miles.

Adam Warlock

Perhaps a Levitation spell would work for climbing ?
It could also be fun to hover over a pack of snapping skeevers while killing them from out of reach !

wakka

damn nature you scary
No , I meant real climbing . Like trees or buildings or outpost walls.
We`ve got all these great weapons , but nobody`s got a grappling hook on a rope or a ladder ?
There`a a balcony in Riften I want to get to . It`s only 10 feet up but it might as well be a hundred miles.

i get what you mean now, it would be brilliant if you was able to clime a tree or building then jump out to ambush a bandit or who ever you had to kill

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Random thoughts.

* Assassin Creed style climbing. Imagine playing as a Khajiit then.

* Faction specific gear. Like how Fallout: New Vegas did it. Funny how you could wear a stormcloak outfit in Imperial areas and no one cares.

* Thief (the game) styled stealth/sneaking. Enough said.

* More than one ending. Why do we always have to be the hero? Why can't I join Alduin?

* Faction system from Morrowind. Yes, please?

* Vampire faction w/quests.

* A more diverse wounding system. Hit someone in the arm with a arrow and they drop their weapon and can't use that arm. Etc. Something maybe like the old game Bushido Blade. Dunno.

* Other stuff, I'm sure.

Morgan

* A more diverse wounding system. Hit someone in the arm with a arrow and they drop their weapon and can't use that arm. Etc. Something maybe like the old game Bushido Blade. Dunno.

Good one. Why aren't all those guards at least limping, what with the epidemic of knee injuries that plaques the adventuring crowd?

wakka

damn nature you scary
* Faction specific gear. Like how Fallout: New Vegas did it. Funny how you could wear a stormcloak outfit in Imperial areas and no one cares.

lol very true, i did think that when i done the quest line

* More than one ending. Why do we always have to be the hero? Why can't I join Alduin?

this would make the game far better for a 2nd playthrough, adding more depth.

* Vampire faction w/quests.

i hope they put something like this in the dlc :D

this just sounds fun, disarming a target with your bow as he charges you!!

Solitude

Inactive
arh cool never played diablo :sadface: teleporting would save all that running around.. getting jumped by a pissed of bear!!
Yeah, and like when you make a new character and havnt found all the places, and you go running for miles then fall off something and die...... Gosh i hate it when that happens