• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrDSL

Carved Nordic. It used to be Bonemold, going all the way back to Morrowind, but i've found a new fave:
32DA151177E945C48EFA9E9E182E3D17125C7C94

I like this set also just not the helmet.

Now the helmet you're wearing is beast..What is that?

It looks like a dragon priest mask but I have them all and dont remember one looking like that.

I like this set also just not the helmet.

Now the helmet you're wearing is beast..What is that?

It looks like a dragon priest mask but I have them all and dont remember one looking like that.
Rahgot, (as) if it wasn't obvious, I'm going Heavy Armor.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Ebony Armor Plus Konahrik

Panthera

Don Gato
I consider Elven armor the best looking armor! Here are some pictures to see what I mean. :)ScreenShot211.jpg
^My first time to really use shield.
ScreenShot213.jpgScreenShot214.jpgScreenShot194.jpg
Unfortunately I accidently deleted the save of this character. And I was just at lvl 35... -.-

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Argonian Skin. Oh wait.... we're talking about armor. Hmm, i'd have to say my favorite armor so far would be the mercenaries armor from hothtrooper44's immersive armors mod. It looks great for my placestyle and hasn't let me down.

Billydavwy

Dragonscale or Dawnguard light armour for me, just a shame you have to get all the smithing perks before you can rock your dragonscale

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Billydavwy

I really like the Dawnguard light armour, blue variety. Agreed though, the helm, as with most armour sets, is not the most attractive, still, as my mum always used to say, it's not there to look pretty, but it'll save your life one day.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I prefer robes but when i do use armor its glass.

Panthera

Don Gato
I prefer robes but when i do use armor its glass.
Elven looks better and it is better armor than glass or any other armor... that is after tampering it until you reach armor cap. After you reach armor cap what armor you wear doesn't matter anymore only the lightness of the armor and elven armor is the lightest armor in game and less perks you need to spend in smithing. That's what makes it the best armor in game. :p

Volanere

Grand Magister
Elven looks better and it is better armor than glass or any other armor... that is after tampering it until you reach armor cap. After you reach armor cap what armor you wear doesn't matter anymore only the lightness of the armor and elven armor is the lightest armor in game and less perks you need to spend in smithing. That's what makes it the best armor in game. :p
I also use elven alot purely for rp purposes, but it is a beautiful armor.

Vanic

I love the Nightingale Armor...stats could be better though.

Panthera

Don Gato

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I really like the Dawnguard light armour, blue variety. Agreed though, the helm, as with most armour sets, is not the most attractive, still, as my mum always used to say, it's not there to look pretty, but it'll save your life one day.

How does a regular ol' Leather Helmet look with the set? I was so turned off by the helmet I never even bothered to play around with it to see if anything else would look good. I'm trying to think...would any of the light armor hooded options go with it? Unfortunately, my light armor wielding Nord (my main and namesake) corrupted last night, so I don't know if I'll get a chance to play with this and see.

jaomile

Since the Dragonborn DLC my favourite armors are Blackguard armor (best enchantments even early in game for thief character)
and Deathbrand for dual wielding warrior.

Billydavwy

I usually stick an adept hood on with that armour set, I'm more a fan of hoods than helmets tbf, apart from the dragonscale helmet which I really like. But until I can level smithing enough to craft I'm wandering around in my Dawnguard hooded garb.