Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Xarnac

well why not?

the dwemer were so technologically sophisticated that when the disease that wiped them out went loose they could have rounded up a group of un-infected people and gone to a hidden stronghold in the deep depths of tamriel, so hidden no one has found them, until one day they've built their forces up so large they are prepared to go up onto the surface.

they could easily have found a cure in the time they've been hiding.
The Dwemer weren't wiped out by a disease.

DistantFeedz

I think it will be all of Tamriel and you can go to the different places like Hammerfall, Elsweyr, and so on.
If it's like that it would make TES that much more enjoyable and interesting because I never been to Hammerfall or Elsweyr so it would be a huge step forward and I'd understand if it doesn't.

EragonSkyrim

it would be great but it would have to be a mahusive game and a few disks, pros taking 6-10 yrs to make, i think thats far too long so i really doubt tamriel as a whole would be 1 game, individual areas like hammerfell have a long life yet so lots of indivdual games is likely

stagnant94

Xarnac

my mistake, what were they wiped out by then?
Several theories good sir, all revolving around the Numidium, the fables second Numidium, "Divine Sin" (as it is referred to) Kagrenac's tools, and the heart or Lorkhan. During the Battle of Red Mountain, the Dwemer tried activating and using the tools to power the heart, and the Numidium. For some reason, the ones above, the Dwemer all disappeared except for Yagrum, as he was in another dimension at the time. This happened in the 1st Era, before there even was Corpus or the Blight, and Dagoth Ur was actually a good guy still.

stagnant94

Several theories good sir, all revolving around the Numidium, the fables second Numidium, "Divine Sin" (as it is referred to) Kagrenac's tools, and the heart or Lorkhan. During the Battle of Red Mountain, the Dwemer tried activating and using the tools to power the heart, and the Numidium. For some reason, the ones above, the Dwemer all disappeared except for Yagrum, as he was in another dimension at the time. This happened in the 1st Era, before there even was Corpus or the Blight, and Dagoth Ur was actually a good guy still.
i, um, understood a bit of that

Xarnac

The Dwemer made a Brass Goliath, that was a walking god, powered by the Heart of the dead god Lorkhan. The Walking Sun, or the Numidium, was a slight against godhood and the divine. Since they were basically trying to make a god. During the battle between the Chimer (Dunmer before they were Dun) and Dwemer, the Dwarves tried activating/using the tools of the Numidiums creator. Then they all disappeared. The actual golem has been reconstructed several times and has been in the custody of everyone from the Tribunal, to Tiber and his Unification of the Empire. When it comes, watch out, because it destroys all. It took Alinor in under an hour...

DRB42bac16

i dont know where it would take place necesarily... but the plot HAS to do with the thalmor. they could take it the route of morrowind or skyrim, where you're some prophesied superhuman/beast/mer. or like oblivion, a nameless hero in the annals of history, chosen by luck. the one thing we do know is that we will start as a prisoner. they all start like that lol.
i would just love to get to personally slash through armies of pompous thalmor to reunite the empire, or at very least drive them out of whats left of the empire. although some would have it the other way. you could choose sides at some point.
that wouldnt be the main quest though. the main quest of TES games are always prophecy-related.

one thing: i would like a return to lengthy questlines the likes of oblivion. skyrim's just seemed to short

edge

I think it should be elswyr because one, i love kajiit, and two, there is this woman that describes elswyr as a place with deserts and tropical forests and that sounds pretty cool

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I would love to see Valenwood, I always play a Wood Elf, so to see their home, which is described as giant migratory trees which house their homes; I'd love to see it.

I may just have to wait for ESO, but it would be cool to see it as a game.

KJenah

To be honest, I would like it to be on Black Marsh but All of Tamriel would be awesome. Hoping there would be new twist.

Oh, and hoping that you ain't a prisoner in the beginning. LOL

Greatsword

All of Tamriel would be unbelievable. It would be great if depending on what race you pick you start in that province. Or you could pick what province you want to start in. Or just make that random. It would kill the people who don't ever want to fast travel though :O Imagine walking from High Rock to Black Marsh :D

Teomner

I voted Elsweyr because i want it to be Elsewhere lol. I think anywhere would be cool, but they need to have a visit to Atmora. I know its a complete total icy wasteland, but maybe just a DLC about it would be cool, my opinion.

Xarnac

Anybody on PC can DL the excellent, almost Beth quality mod Moonpaths to Elsweyr. Great mod taking you all over Elsweyr, as well as Topal Island.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
I voted Elsweyr because i want it to be Elsewhere lol. I think anywhere would be cool, but they need to have a visit to Atmora. I know its a complete total icy wasteland, but maybe just a DLC about it would be cool, my opinion.
If they were going to do something with Atmora, it would most likely be in a Skyrim DLC. Though you wouldn't be able to explore the whole continent, because that would require it's own game in of itself. Anyway, that would awesome, to see where the proto-Nords came from.

sandax

what would actually work and be epic would be all of tamriel and that you would be tiber septim or talos. why? 1) it would be in all of freaking tamriel and you would be conquering it with freaking awesome quests 2) talos mastered the shouts and was dragonborn so all the new abilities added to skyrim would still be in TES . thats the main option the other could be in akavir or in the planes of oblivion you being a daedra lord or a dremora

DRB42bac16

what would actually work and be epic would be all of tamriel and that you would be tiber septim or talos. why? 1) it would be in all of freaking tamriel and you would be conquering it with freaking awesome quests 2) talos mastered the shouts and was dragonborn so all the new abilities added to skyrim would still be in TES . thats the main option the other could be in akavir or in the planes of oblivion you being a daedra lord or a dremora

you forget that all TES games start out being a nobody prisoner with some divine prophecy or stroke of luck... also, Dragon shouts were skyrim's thing. Oblivion had oblivion gates/sigil stones. also the storyline has to follow a prophecy in an elder scroll. and, all the elder scrolls games move forward in time to build on the lore and happenings of previous games.

TBH, maybe the Psijic order makes a return in the next game?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts