Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Teomner

If they were going to do something with Atmora, it would most likely be in a Skyrim DLC. Though you wouldn't be able to explore the whole continent, because that would require it's own game in of itself. Anyway, that would awesome, to see where the proto-Nords came from.
I agree, probably would be skyrim dlc. But would be pretty cool.

Xarnac

I doubt we go to a territory in an expansion that is anything like Skyrim, climate/geography wise. If it were Atmora, it is a continent they could definitely do (if they so applied themselves). If we went to the northern continent of Man, I presume it would be rather alien to Skyrim. Giant crystalline glaciers and jagged ices. Fluorescent frost pillars and something you'd find in northern Solstheim. Karstaag's domain.

I doubt we go to any territory we have been to before, Morrowind on up, per Bethesda's own word.

Teomner

I doubt we go to a territory in an expansion that is anything like Skyrim, climate/geography wise. If it were Atmora, it is a continent they could definitely do (if they so applied themselves). If we went to the northern continent of Man, I presume it would be rather alien to Skyrim. Giant crystalline glaciers and jagged ices. Fluorescent frost pillars and something you'd find in northern Solstheim. Karstaag's domain.

I doubt we go to any territory we have been to before, Morrowind on up, per Bethesda's own word.

I feel the same way about the not going there because its so much like skyrim. But all those big fancy words make me want to go there more lol.

EragonSkyrim

its likely to be hammerfell because of its good name, remember the game needs to sell so well you never know, but i guess the next TES wont be for 4/5 years

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Summerset Isles.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I would love to go to High Rock just so i could see White-Gold Tower ;)

Harperlarp

I would love to go to High Rock just so i could see White-Gold Tower ;)

I thought the white-gold tower was in the imperial city, I'm probably wrong though. I'd love to travel in the land of the beast folk. Skyrim is nice but the people are just bog standard humans. Moar fantasee pls!

In Skyrim the land that is mentioned the most and described the most vividly is Elsweyer, so that's got to be next.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I thought the white-gold tower was in the imperial city, I'm probably wrong though. I'd love to travel in the land of the beast folk. Skyrim is nice but the people are just bog standard humans. Moar fantasee pls!

In Skyrim the land that is mentioned the most and described the most vividly is Elsweyer, so that's got to be next.
oops I meant The Adamantine Tower, now known as Direnni Tower :confused:

Get Sm0ked

Alea Iacta Est
It is easy for people to right the provinces they most hope for. I was one of the lucky testers for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Elder Scrolls V was originally supposed to take place in the provence of Elsweyr but Bethesda decided Elsweyr was a provence to be saved for a later installment. (due to it's exoticness and grade of graphics in the future would be more suitable.)

A Dragon Break occurred Skyrim. This means the story of The Elder Scrolls VI will almost definitely take place in a provence we have not yet visited and probably an exotic one. The conclusion is that because of these 2 reasons (Past game idea, Dragon break) the next installment of The Elder Scrolls will most definitely take place in Elsweyr.

Most likely (almost definite) : Elsweyr
2nd: Summerset Isles
3rd: Hammerfell
4th: Black Marsh

I leave you on one last note. The Elder Scrolls VI will most definitely NOT take place all over Tamriel. The continent is simply too big and there would be too much content for Bethesda to fit in 1 game. They would lose out on money (due to lack of other installments) and the game would most likely take 3-5 years to fully complete and polish.

Case Closed

Xarnac

What dragon break occurred during Oblivion? There was no DB in Oblivion.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I hope it is set in the Summerset Isles just so I can happily murder hundreds of Thalmor in the name of Talos :D

VonCrown

It is easy for people to right the provinces they most hope for. I was one of the lucky testers for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The Elder Scrolls V was originally supposed to take place in the provence of Elsweyr but Bethesda decided Elsweyr was a provence to be saved for a later installment. (due to it's exoticness and grade of graphics in the future would be more suitable.)

A Dragon Break occurred Skyrim. This means the story of The Elder Scrolls VI will almost definitely take place in a provence we have not yet visited and probably an exotic one. The conclusion is that because of these 2 reasons (Past game idea, Dragon break) the next installment of The Elder Scrolls will most definitely take place in Elsweyr.

Most likely (almost definite) : Elsweyr
2nd: Summerset Isles
3rd: Hammerfell
4th: Black Marsh

I leave you on one last note. The Elder Scrolls VI will most definitely NOT take place all over Tamriel. The continent is simply too big and there would be too much content for Bethesda to fit in 1 game. They would lose out on money (due to lack of other installments) and the game would most likely take 3-5 years to fully complete and polish.

Case Closed

My guess coming out of Oblivion was that the next game would be set in either Summerset Isles or Skyrim.
Now, with the facts at hand, prior to this post my guesses were either Summerset Isles or Valenwood. Though, if the above is true, I guess there's a decent shot at Elseweyr as well.

Now that I've covered what I think is -likely-... I really, really, REALLY want a game set in Black Marsh. So much.

Jman4505

level 81.5
I have 2 ideas.
1. High Rock. probably wont happen cuz its so much like skyrim
2. 2 provinces, valenwood and elsweyr, or even 3, with black marsh

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Why would you want it to take place in blackmarsh?
It's all swampy. You'd probably get eaten alive by an elder scroll version of crocodiles, or worse.
Plus traveling would be slow if you constantly had to swim.

Infracide

The Bouncer
I think that it will (or at least should) take place in Hammerfell. If you think about it, TES hasn't had the player spend much time outside of a normal environment (the exception being Skyrim with all the snow).

So with that being said, I'd love to see something involving the Alik'r Desert in Hammerfell, or maybe some other moderately harsh environment, like the areas in Elsweyr. But I think a desert is more in order... So my vote goes to Hammerfell.

Tyrone

I'm thinking the continent of Akavir would be really nice for an expansion

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
either hammerfell or high rock so I may play in my home lands, but all of tamriel would be nice

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts