Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
I want it to be Elsweyr or Valenwood. Elsweyr has shifting sands and ancient cities. Valenwood has giant trees and ones that move!

stagnant94

I want it to be Elsweyr or Valenwood. Elsweyr has shifting sands and ancient cities. Valenwood has giant trees and ones that move!
how about elsweyr AND Valenwood?

have you guys seen the moon path to elsweyr mod? it makes it look so damn beautiful, plus i love desert buildings and settlements because of their isolation and architecture. i'd like it to be about the thalmor in some form. Bethesda are clearly designing the thalmor to be hated, and i'm sure that a game where your main objective is to kill loads of them would appeal to everyone.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
there is one thing that I am 95% certain of, It won't be in "All Of Tamriel" simply because all the singular options haven't been explored yet and they could make the series continue way beyond TES:6 just by visiting these areas. from a business perspective an "All Of Tamriel" Elder Scrolls at this point would make no sense

Hunfar

As cool as it would be to have the game be all of tamriel, i dont think that they will because it would throw off them making a individual game of all the provinces.

Curious, what will they do after they create all provinces? Go to the next land mass I guess?

Mikk

Article Writer
Curious, what will they do after they create all provinces? Go to the next land mass I guess?

I'm hoping for this exactly. Actually, I kinda want it now, before any others. Ever since scouring the UESPWiki pages, I've longed to explore the four nations of Akavir.

stagnant94

i have a theory that Tamriel isn't a continent, it's a country. and skyrim, cyrodil etc are just provinces, states if you will. i think this because Arena was all of Tamriel and the map was about half the size of England-now i know that game developers make worlds smaller for obvious reasons, but i think that if we look at Nim in a whole, then Tamriel and the other land masses we know about could just be part of the same continent, and the sea of ghosts be nothing more than say the black sea.

therefore i think that this planet is a lot bigger than we think

Meggern

I say Hammerfell for some reasons.
1. If it was in the Argonian's or Khajiit's homelands, their faces and accents would, at some point, annoy me. A lot. 2. The High Elves' province would also be like that, and I don't think there would be anything interesting, like religion and racism. 3. Redguards, Bretons and Orcs. Nuff said about that. 4. If you look at the map of Nirn, you will see a giant sea creature far west of Hammerfell. They could make like either a big or small quest chain, where you travel with a boat and fight that or even THOSE creatures. Wouldn't it just be awesome? Could also involve sea battles with other ships. Can't get that idea off my head... :) Plus, there are tons of options for main quest chain in Hammerfell! :) Just my opinion.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
I say Hammerfell for some reasons.
1. If it was in the Argonian's or Khajiit's homelands, their faces and accents would, at some point, annoy me. A lot. 2. The High Elves' province would also be like that, and I don't think there would be anything interesting, like religion and racism. 3. Redguards, Bretons and Orcs. Nuff said about that. 4. If you look at the map of Nirn, you will see a giant sea creature far west of Hammerfell. They could make like either a big or small quest chain, where you travel with a boat and fight that or even THOSE creatures. Wouldn't it just be awesome? Could also involve sea battles with other ships. Can't get that idea off my head... :) Plus, there are tons of options for main quest chain in Hammerfell! :) Just my opinion.
But the summerset isles would be little islands that maybe you could travel to on boat... OR BY AIR!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
therefore i think that this planet is a lot bigger than we think

The differences of climate over fairly short distances makes me believe that Nirn is a small planet. Skyrim and Cyrodiil border each other, but Skyrim has a cold northern clime while Cyrodiil is much warmer. Go a little further south and you have Elsweyr and Black Marsh, which seem to have equatorial climes. If Tamriel was only a country in a larger continent, we wouldn't be seeing such drastic temperature changes over such a small area.

lucifer1

i think that all of tamriel would bould be great.....it would also be nice to make it multiplayer so you can play with friends. make a pvp so u can have all the diffrent factions fighting eachother and teaming up.

lucifer1

all of tamriel would be nice so you can visit all the diffrent enviroments...which would be nice.

stagnant94

all of tamriel would be nice so you can visit all the diffrent enviroments...which would be nice.
i don't think anyone here is saying that they wouldn't want all of tamriel, but its just highly unlikely that it'd be a good game on the current generation of consoles. so all the people who are saying valenwood or elsweyr etc are thinking more realistically about where it'll be.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Even though I’d like to see Blackmarsh or Valenwood, I have a feeling we’re going back to Hammerfell.
Then again there’s a good chance for China, eh-uh, I mean the Summerset Isles, beautiful beaches, mystical moving islands, boats; sounds like a nice place except for all the tyranny.
And let’s not forget the rest of Nirn, places like Akivir, Thras, or Almora would be great out of left field choices.
Still, if I had to bet on it I’d say Hammerfell, gut feeling.

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
Most likely Hammerfell, assuming that it is a tropical or desert area which the closest any of the elderscrolls came to that was daggerfall.

Shaun92R

I think the next game will be mainly based on the thalmor so maybe valenwood or summerset isles. Also in maybe 7 or 8 i think the dwemer will come back maybe they're been hiding in Akivir, Thras, or Almora.

stagnant94

maybe the dwemer aren't extinct?

maybe they been biding their time in secret, waiting for the right moment to TAKE OVER ALL OF TAMRIEL?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts