Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Why did Morrowind get such a small % of the vote? We’ve only seen a small part of it so-far.

Shaun92R

Why did Morrowind get such a small % of the vote? We’ve only seen a small part of it so-far.

I don't think they'd redo Morrowind yet when they haven't done all the others.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I don't think they'd redo Morrowind yet when they haven't done all the others.

I mean, they’ve really only done Vardenfell(And Mournhold), they could easily set it on the mainland.

sticfigur

The Khajiit Brawler
I'd love to see Elsweyr as the next game partially because of <----- I'm a khajiit and because it would be the first game that focused on a non-human race

stagnant94

hahahahaha yea right!
well why not?

the dwemer were so technologically sophisticated that when the disease that wiped them out went loose they could have rounded up a group of un-infected people and gone to a hidden stronghold in the deep depths of tamriel, so hidden no one has found them, until one day they've built their forces up so large they are prepared to go up onto the surface.

they could easily have found a cure in the time they've been hiding.

Either Elsewr or Blackmarsh. It would be a change of scenery and the main questline would be interesting as you are in a land with non-human races.

EragonSkyrim

i voted for the Summerset isles because i think its most likely but i really want a desert landscape so im hoping for Elsweyr, also you can imagine massive scale battles on the desert plains

Meggern

i voted for the Summerset isles because i think its most likely but i really want a desert landscape so im hoping for Elsweyr, also you can imagine massive scale battles on the desert plains
Elsweyr isn't happening. Bethesda wants to sell their games. Not everyone would buy a game consisting of 100% annoying accents and ugly faces.

stagnant94

*Facepalm*
images

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts