• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Not the best way to die but the most likely.

"Saint, starved to death because Lydia would not move out the damn doorway."

Wildroses

I decide all my characters I stop playing retire from adventuring (if they had any, I like playing ones that don't), live off their amassed adventuring wealth and alchemy skills, spend the rest of their lives with their husbands and children, and die at a ripe old age surrounded by weeping great-grandchildren. So there, game filled with dangerous adventure, it's my head cannon and I'm sticking to it.

Some exceptions:
*The one I played purely to do the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines almost certainly went on an assassination mission which went so badly wrong she paid with her life. My, what an interesting afterlife she will have with Sithis and Nocturnal both having legitimate claims on her.
*One I'm playing dead is dead style hasn't died yet, so I can't comment on her. Two other dead is dead style characters fell to giant Frostbite spiders.

If I was going to have them die by the way I normally do, they would certainly die by walking off cliffs they didn't realise were that high, or there at all :oops:

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
I have no shame in saying I died cause I stood under a cooking pot for 10 seconds. Hell hath no fury like dangling kitchenware.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
I have no shame in saying I died cause I stood under a cooking pot for 10 seconds. Hell hath no fury like dangling kitchenware.
Except for my fireballs.

Max the Daedric

Proud member of PAHAAA & Daedra worshipper
I hate the Thalmor... *Shivers* Anyway, my character would die from being overencumbered with Skooma and Moonsugar, and then get killed by a Skooma dealer

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Archmage Raijin (Nord) died after being captured, drunk, along with 2 of his buddies in the wilderness by 3 female giants. They wanted some snoo snoo and the photo can tell you the rest.

tumblr_m98csggFan1rrtjkio1_500.jpg

I don't know, looks to me like it was broken outwards... Sure it wasn't male giants?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Wellllllllll let's see. I had a very epic death once by... wait for it.

Stepping on a skeleton and the skull propelling into the air, and since my health was low from fending off whatever I was fighting at the time, it just went WHAM! And killed me. Best killcam ever. :D

But actually, I don't imagine her dying at all. Nope. She is immortal and shall be an awesome warrior forever and never die :3 I hope :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I was killed in this cave in Falkreath that has a Necromancer standing outside of it. The one near that hunter who has a little camp set up down from the Orcs that control the mine. There was a room with a skeleton in it, so I sneak killed the skeleton and his skull rolled down the stairs which tripped a trap that was a mammoth head. That was just the most unlucky death I've ever had.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Hmmm...
Well for my Orsimer I would like him to die of old age with his loving wife and children by his bedside (Hey, a hardened orc warrior needs moments like these).
My Altmer would executed by the Thalmor for going rogue; Though in reality, she simply allied herself with the Imperials only (She died smiling, knowing that the fall of the Thalmor would be grand).
I would imagine my pervy, man-whore of an Argonian would die of some STD... but he is a vampire...
I haven't decided on my Dunmer character. I would imagine that Mora would find her too usefull to pass-up, and keep her in Apocrypha until she is needed again... But other than that idea, I would think she would die sacrificing herself to save the people of Skyrim for the final time.

Clau

The Fateless One
How would your character(s) die in Skyrim? Do you have a set plan for them for this moment? Would they die in a last stand against Talos/Aldmeri Dominion supporters? Natural disease? Old age? Arrow in the knee? Discuss.

Personally, if Erica Duvai was to die, I would want her to fall asleep studying a spell book and never awoke again. Live by studying, die by studying.

I like this. People come up with amazing back stories for their rolled out characters. Very rarely do people come up with End stories like death.

One of my vampire characters, Milana asked Lydia to use Dawnbreaker against her. That was after becoming the leader of the Volkihar clan of vampires.

Morgan

Most of my characters die heroically from the most terrifying monster in Skyrim: the dreaded Corrupt Save File.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
My player , Arch-mage of the college of winterhold , Saeven , got killed because he drowned when he was trying to loot Mercer Frey's corpse.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Not the best way to die but the most likely.

"Saint, starved to death because Lydia would not move out the damn doorway."

She'll likely keep you from entering Sovngarde, too, because she'll be blocking the doorway. :-/

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
My character would probably end up dying from doing something stupid either drunk, or hopped up on skooma or sleeping tree sap.

OrexxerO

My character would likely die from contamination from being in contact with the blood of talos worshipping filth.

Not surprised you thalmor are such wusses that even the blood of people you find repulsive kills you. Grow a fricken spine so I can rip it out of you while you scream at such a violation. Will make my day.

Anyways, my character is a Vampire, so hes functionally immortal unless killed. Hes usually also killed abruptly from random traps or too far of a fall. But recently what happened was really unusual. I fast-travelled to a location, and in the direction I was heading was a Sabre Cat, no problem for Rorik. Problem is while I was preoccupied with the cat I heard a dragon spout off fire at us as he flew by, flame damage+vampire+during day=near instant death....didn't have time to even pause and grab a potion real fast :p.

Other then things like that, I think it would really take a dedicated kill team of super powerful sorcerers from the thalmor to defeat my character.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts