• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mannulus

Article Writer
How would your character(s) die in Skyrim? Do you have a set plan for them for this moment? Would they die in a last stand against Talos/Aldmeri Dominion supporters? Natural disease? Old age? Arrow in the knee? Discuss.

Personally, if Erica Duvai was to die, I would want her to fall asleep studying a spell book and never awoke again. Live by studying, die by studying.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I don't know against who or at what age, but I assume in glorious battle. Are there other ways to die? Certainly not for a warrior born.

Mannulus

Article Writer
I don't know against who or at what age, but I assume in glorious battle. Are there other ways to die? Certainly not for a warrior born.

Anything. Its your character, therefore your decision.

Mannulus

Article Writer

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Anything. Its your character, therefore your decision.
I'm a little confused by your post. I was joking about there not being other ways to die. I was trying to make a joke that a true warrior dies in battle and not like a wimpy sickly old man! Clearly, I failed. But that's ok! Sorry if I sounded super serious, I clearly didn't come across correctly. :sadface:

Mannulus

Article Writer
I'm a little confused by your post. I was joking about there not being other ways to die. I was trying to make a joke that a true warrior dies in battle and not like a wimpy sickly old man! Clearly, I failed. But that's ok! Sorry if I sounded super serious, I clearly didn't come across correctly. :sadface:

I understood it completely. ;)

I simply stated as a response "Hey, your choice." xD

She0grath

The prince of madness!
A very simple question for me. Madness if course! Madness is what created this world, and it keeps this world alive! To die of madness, would to be to die of the most powerful thing!

Hail Sheograth, the true god!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Arch-Mage Thorek - Died 4E 201 Falling off College of Winterhold bridge.

Harbinger Lorkmir Bear-Arm - Died 4E 201 Killed by a mud crab from behind while on last bit on health during fight with a legendary dragon.

Witchhunter Raven - Died 4E 201 Killed by trap set off by follower.

Arathor - Died 4E 201 Death by jumping on wheel cart.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Arch-Mage Thorek - Died 4E 201 Falling off College of Winterhold bridge.

Harbinger Lorkmir Bear-Arm - Died 4E 201 Killed by a mud crab from behind while on last bit on health during fight with a legendary dragon.

Witchhunter Raven - Died 4E 201 Killed by trap set off by follower.

Arathor - Died 4E 201 Death by jumping on wheel cart.

You are a very unlucky person it seems. Lol.

Cazimir

I like to imagine that at some point Willah will steal the wrong thing from the wrong person. Then she will gather the people she's recruited from all over Skyrim and go on a grand adventure. Unfortunately, some situation involving the stolen item will require her to sacrifice herself for the greater good. Then it's off to Nocturnal.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I would like my build to die like this, out hunting and by supprise he gets impaled by a deers antlers, I have killed more deer than there are grains of sand in hammerfell so I would deserve it.

OrexxerO

I would probably want to go down having like 20 enemy sorcerers or other users of magic having to combine to defeat my character, thus setting off a chain of almost nuclear type energy potential and have a crater or something named after me :p. No better way to go out then to have a near-permanent geographical reminder of your former power.

Moris

I almost wonder if at least several of my Dragonborns wouldn't end up like the old orc on the road, surrounded by dead sabre cats (or dragon bones, as the case may be), waiting for "a good death", with few capable of providing it.

Others will almost certainly die by drowning or falling off of high places or tripping over a chair and smashing their skulls on a cast iron cooking pot. At least one will likely succumb to liver disease after sampling far too many alchemical ingredients. There are a million ways to die in Skyrim. It's frquently the unexpected ones that get you because you're not prepared for them.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
My character would likely die from contamination from being in contact with the blood of talos worshipping filth.

Suleku

The Grey Knight
If another war got started between the Thalmor and Empire, My character would face a fearless death in order to save a young child from a burning village over run by a surprising invasion, However the nord boy shall later be known as the next great legend who helped avenge her by defeating the wicked Thalmor once and for all :)

My character would likely die from contamination from being in contact with the blood of talos worshipping filth.

o_O Thought I saw a talos salute over there in whiterun last time I was there... *coughs* I mean nothing...