• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
I can imagine my character carrying dozens of Thalmor heads at once up to his Thalmor head collection room, he will die of over-exhaustion. His arms are already sliced up due to the incredibly gaunt heads and sharp chins brushing up against him, there heads are so thick and so heavy his body will just shut down.

His Thalmor head collection room will be a sight to behold, however.

Hundreds upon hundred of Thalmor perched a top shelves and given insulting names on plaques beneath.

LittleWolf14-10

Meridia's Champion
My main would like to adventure for as long as she could, and when she couldn't any more, she would tell her children to be strong, and that "I'm going for a walk and may be some time"
Though, let's be honest, she'd probably fall off a cliff before that point.

My Breton mage would most likely be beaten to death by hordes of angry wives of men she'd "seduced".

And I want my mad Khajiit to die in the most mundane way possible. My bets are on starvation and fatigue. No rest for the wicked, as they say.

Voodoo_uk2

Mine would probably be in the middle of a WereWolf rampage in a heavily guarded fort or something you wouldnt try to take on by yourself , and then forgetting to eat my prey so i turn back into naked dude right in the middle of it.......Eek not the face not the Faaaaace !

jarif

I decide all my characters I stop playing retire from adventuring (if they had any, I like playing ones that don't), live off their amassed adventuring wealth and alchemy skills, spend the rest of their lives with their husbands and children, and die at a ripe old age surrounded by weeping great-grandchildren. So there, game filled with dangerous adventure, it's my head cannon and I'm sticking to it.

Some exceptions:
*The one I played purely to do the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines almost certainly went on an assassination mission which went so badly wrong she paid with her life. My, what an interesting afterlife she will have with Sithis and Nocturnal both having legitimate claims on her.
*One I'm playing dead is dead style hasn't died yet, so I can't comment on her. Two other dead is dead style characters fell to giant Frostbite spiders.

If I was going to have them die by the way I normally do, they would certainly die by walking off cliffs they didn't realise were that high, or there at all :oops:
sithis is event real. Just a space or void with a old beard

jarif

My main - Retires from adventuring and eventually is at old age, becomes a sage, a prophet, a legend then eventually a god (not literally) becoming the ultimate dragonborn and hero to ever live including making a adventuring workout advertised by throthgar son of brothgar
My mage - live a 100 years, after having utmost knowledge in the aprocypha library will protect Tamriel from all evil, after years of bloodshed, loneliness, he kills himself
My khajiit assassin thief... well hes a kitten, he'l get lots of pussys and die a happy sexual life after all life of riches, then will point a middle finger at Nocturnal and sign a invisible contract to bang her, and up to sovangard to get them pussys in the afterlife! GLORIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

If my Makke dies (that's both my Imperial and Dark Elf name, but it would be the same for both) he would do it during some highly volatile experiment at the College of Winterhold, seeing as he is the Arch-Mage

Morgan

My Nord died after he fell into one of those enormous mead vats at the meadery. It took forever to drown though; he got out three times to pee.

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
At Roggvir's execution, I stepped up on to the platform to help with the execution. The guards must have had short-term memory loss or something because they seemed to have forgotten Roggvir had to be executed, and they all jumped me instead :oops:

My Bad Breton is still going strong.

My characters usually seem to always fall to their deaths. I wonder if it has something to do with me trying to overcome my fear of heights. My Khajiit falling off the Throat Of The World just after I finished the main quest really pissed me off, so much, that I didn't do a reload.

Then there was the time I was glitching my redguard up a mountain on Shadowmere.....EPIC FAIL or Fall!

Harc

Big Hog
Old age will kill Aerinir. And when that happens, his body will be sent to Firsthold, where he will be put in a casket made of moonstone, with the Royal Aldmeri Court speculating his funeral, and the Thalmor high wizards shooting controlled lighting bolts in the air. Under the waterfall, when the sun is set on a mid summer night. With the thalmor banner draped over Aerinirs casket, he will be buried next to king Alinor.

I'm trying a new roleplay idea where I play my characters "Dead-Is-Dead" after a certain level or quest. (Deaths are acceptable up to a specific point in the story). For example, my level 25 Bosmer hunter will be played as "Dead-Is-Dead" after completing Kyne's Sacred Trials. I don't care if it's a mudcrab, an assassin, a dragon priest, or a bandit chief, his next death will retire the character. I've also thought about a "Final Death" restriction on future characters, wherein a certain type of death is the end of the story. If I were to roll a treasure hunter who focuses on Nordic tombs, then any death by Draugr is final, but an accidental death from a fall, trap, sabre cat etc would be a reload.

More on topic, though, I think death in the civil war is the most valiant way to go out for most of my characters, as none of them are the Dragonborn (no dragons since Helgen) and all of them have leanings one way or the other, even if they haven't joined.

I have a long plan for my character (I still have the DLC's to complete) but I plan for him to die of old age, worn down by the countless battles fought.

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
My mage character would probably die from a failed Alchemy experiment, and my assassin would probably be killed by Cicero, after testing dragon shouts on him too much.

TheDoppler

Something i know, in skyrim you can die from old age......
But if you die from ageness, you will remain the rest of your life in sovngarde.

JClarke1953

I think mine might die in a battle with a powerful Deadra. She won't marry, as the one she loves, well, won't marry her (why no live-in relationships? Or multiple marriages? Happens in RL doesn't it?).

So she'll "settle" just to have her near.

LuChao

The Martial artist
one character killed by dragon biting him in half rest of them all died by being beheaded by bandits thugs mercenarys assassins and the like

Adam Warlock

Found shackled to a bed in Haelga`s Bunkhouse with an empty bottle of Falmer Blood Elixir , a Mark of Dibella , and a big frozen grin even a Priest of Arkay couldn`t erase !
Sanguine cried at the funeral .

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ingin Thorne - already dead - vampire - her end will come when she falls in to forge at Riverwood after drinking Embry dry and succumbs to alcohol poisoning.

Fenris - his end will come when he succumbs to blood poisoning from being bitten by too many frostbite spiders and skeever while hunting in werewolf form and his body will promptly eaten by those same spiders and skeevers while in the cave he crawled in to to die.