Dark brotherhood overhaul

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wedox

Well, first of all when you load the data you just make "save as", make sure to do that before you start because this engine is very picky.
Then you just click the save icon to save over.
When you continue, you just click on your file in the data and you press "set as active file" to load, instead of clicking Skyrim and Update.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
thanks

Wedox

Eye see, no bother.
I have problems with the lighting for the morthal sanctuary, its a shame honestly.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
but i have nothing to work with though no walls no anything

Should i disactivate the new save for a minute and get all the data then set it as the active file

Wedox

.... did you click data, set Skyrim.esm and Update as your base files, pressed load, then saved as a new save, then loaded that save as an active files having Skyrim and Update as master files?

Wedox

Indeed thus is, please read the guide, it will take you less than 10 minutes and gift you an enormous insight.
Thats how i learned to use the kit.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hi ive made one room in the sanctuary which is going to be the bedroom for most members as it is very large or if you have any other ideas what to use it as then please say and you know the dwemer dungeon creating why is there no sm hall options?

Wedox

Dont make stuff very large, it will then look empty, its better when its cozy rather than empty.
But dont take cozy for stuffy, make sure you know the line.
I have no idea.

Wedox

Today I had an inspiration, how about we do not make 2 groups of assassins and make them "good" or "bad", maybe lets play with shades of gray, lets choose between the lesser evil.
Lets put more players in this game, options:
* Paladins, soldiers of the inquisition from High Rock responsible for the extermination of all sithis-worshipers.
* Inquisition, high elves from Summerset Isle responsible for finding a holy relic of Julianos, a relic that suprisingly the dark brotherhood has.
* Warlocks from a different realm, attempting to form a blight in Skyrim that would provide souls for their army.
* Necromancers from all over Tamriel, siding with the brotherhood to eradicate the inquisition.
* Monks from the countries of Akaviri, the ones trying to stop the Warlocks.
And guess what, the Dark Brotherhood has made all of them their enemies :p (or allies).

But as I said not everything will be 'good' or 'bad', it will turn out both the Warlocks and the Inquisition have deeper targets, when the necromancers and monks will be but a milestone helping us to achieve our target.

Thats why we need this special something all of these people would seek, this special something that only the dark brotherhood has, maybe a gateway to the void itself or a relic that would grant power above all.
I suggest: A void stone that contains the whole knowledge of all people who went into the void, knowledge so dark noone should have it, knowledge of magic that would grant immortality and would be a weapon with no equal.
Opinions?

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
You know i made a quest "Deaths Welcoming" the place you have to go could be the void!
Also that idea is really good and it would add a lot to the Dark Brotherhood!
If you dont know what im talking about go to page 5

Wedox

Okay everyone, this is the part we gather all the quests and make it into a storyline.
Ok, lets put the story together basing on what we know:
Stage 1: Start rebuilding the brotherhood & black hand
Stage 2: Discover MT
Stage 3: Choose MT or DB
Stage 4: More players enter the game
Stage 5: Recover an artefact, siding with one or more factions
Stage 6: Use the artefact to anihilate all enemies of the faction you choose

I suppose thats the basic outline? Feedback.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Right so we have to put all the quests into this storyline and yes that is the basic storyline but you better get the final word from Shadowhunter! So what is the main thing we have to do next?
Have you also heard from Diego the Assassin yet?

Wedox

Eye have not.
I have posted here so shadowhunter can respond.

Wedox

We make a list of quests depending on the story we choose, but we need shadow for that.
Atm, just continue yarr work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts