Dark brotherhood overhaul

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey
I saw your idea and its really cool... since the Dark Brotherhood is a hell of a faction and it didn't have many quests in Skyrim...
Ive messed with the Creation Kit before, if someone could fill me more in, I may be able to help

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
This...sounds amazing :eek:

If you need any help on it (I can voice act) I'd love to ^_^ But if not, I'll definitely be watching this and downloading :)

Wedox

After the destruction of the dark brotherhood within cyrodill, the imperial legions discovered the secret passage that led from cyrodill to the main HQ of the Morag Tong in Morrowind. With such access, the legions were able to eradicate 2/3 of the Morag Tong, uncluding their leader. The assassins were forced to fall back into Skyrim starting a new reign of terror and chaos.
Oh i feel poetic today.

Im not very good at creating quests in CK, but the wiki is great at giving tutorials.

Obeying the old law, a new leader was elected, and under the leadership of the dark elf, Daris Sevilo, the organisation underwent a major reformation including the change of techniques and the recruitment of new members.

Under these circumstances we discover that the people who desacrated the night mother's tomb in Bravil were not the imperial legion, but the Morag Tong, who have retrieved the blood of Matthiew Bellamont.
With the 'blood of the traitor', the organisation has used the old robe of Martin Septim to form a divine barier around the mundus, preventing the interference of the Sithis and banishing all members of the black hand who were specially bound to Sithis. The same way the dragonfires prevented opening stable portals from oblivion, now the barrier of Morag Tong prevents any access to the void.
And now the story beings, the assassins of the Dark Brotherhood, are on their own in the chaos that has disrupted.
But the foe's barrier is not as great as they thought, instead of only blocking Sithis, it turns out that the souls are actually coming back from the void, forcing graveyards and caves to become rally points for undead such as Rufio (Oh you remember him, oblivion players), Astrid or even Lucien Lachance himself.
Obviously when we start the quest, the power to summon the spectral assassin will be unavailable.

Shadowhunter377

Belle It'd be great if you could so voice acting, we'll be needing as much voice actors as we can get, thank you ^_^

Wedox Aha that's brilliant! I'm looking into the quests atm using guides on wiki and youtube, i'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough..Now, about the morag tong, any ideas on where we should have their Home/Base(s)? I was thinking we could have their armor look something like this? With a few tweaks
Of course..

32819-1-1279358828.jpg

Wedox

As for their base, i suggest making it above Riften, because that area borders Morrowind.

I will need to finish the morthal sanctuary, but if you dont mind i can make the main base of morag tong, just tell me what extra features you want within it.

Yes, that style of armour is good, we should also get them specific swords.
I suggest for them, we take inspiration from Hashishin from Gothic III.
031.jpg

As for their weapons i thought of sabres, but lets leave that to the redguard.
I suggest using long curved daggers.
Like those:
images

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
im afraid currently i dont know how to make quests i can make dungeons and new NPC's thats all i can do at the moment, but ive found helpful videos which show you how to make these types of things

Shadowhunter377

Wedox As far as the base goes, I've no specific requests as for what to put in it. Just don't make it look run down like the falkreath db sanctuary..Them weapons look good, especially the curved daggers ;P

death raider Well since you can make dungeons, you can make a db sanctuary, do one for Solitude maybe?

Btw, I could disable the borders and make a morag tong santuary inside morrowind, though it'd be just a small bit inside morrowind, it'd still be cool to be able to have one actually inside morrowind..

Wedox

Just make sure you suit the style of the city, example: Markarth should be a dwemer one.

Wedox

I suggest you make the entrance to the solitude should lead through a cave entered by proudsmore manor's basement.
It will make the quests a bit longer, forcing you to become a thane before entering the sanctuary.

Guys, i suppose you have steam? Contact me:
[Honeybadger] Wedox

Im also on Mumble and Skype.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hi guys ive run into a problem with the imperial things so is it alright if i start on the Windhelm one and use Nordic as it seems to work better any locations to put or things to put inside

Shadowhunter377

hi guys ive run into a problem with the imperial things so is it alright if i start on the Windhelm one and use Nordic as it seems to work better any locations to put or things to put inside
Umm tbh I wanted to do windhelm as I have some good ideas for it..If you really can't get the imperial one sorted, do a different one like winterhold or riften?

Wedox

No problem aldo i recommend going with dwemer for Markarth first, dwemer is really easy to handle in the CK.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
ok i will do the Markarth Sanc also does anyone know how to save the things youve done cause i now know how to make npc and dungeons i just need to know where to save it all! Any help??

Shadowhunter377

ok i will do the Markarth Sanc also does anyone know how to save the things youve done cause i now know how to make npc and dungeons i just need to know where to save it all! Any help??
Just hit file, save?? I had a problem with saving, as everytime I saved it wouldn't show up.. Run Ck as admin and that should work, it fixed the problem for me...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts