Dark brotherhood overhaul

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Part 2

The priests then give you a choice either to start The Secret Order of Sithis again or not. If you choose not the db leaders and priests will be ashamed and everything will go like usual, but if later on you decide to start the guild again just speak to any of the priests. If you start it again everyone will applause you in their own way by giving you a cntract to see if your truley ready.

The is to destroy a camp of forsworn in Eastmarch and kill all of them, but also free 4 prisoners who used to be priests and get them back to The Temple.

That ends "You can't keep a secret from me !"

Wedox

Those are indeed some good ideas you have there, but you need to think more 'outside the box'.
Also, i think Sithis is not one to be praised to worshipped, we hail him by killing.
I think you should think over the rumor spreading one, im just not sure how that would work.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
hi i was also wandering if this is actually going to take place cos if not we could ask people who can do mods to help us with this project.

Wedox i understand what you mean about the sithis part and it isnt a place of worship its kind of a place to sacrifice people and live stock in the presence of sithis. If you have any surgestions to help me with this than that would be great and you know the new assassins have got any names? Also i think the new assassins could be built on a lot what do you think?

Im happy to hear feedback on what ive done to help me improve so thanks Wedox

Wedox

Well, most of all lets question the things we took for granted, for example: The death of Festus Krex.
But honestly, there is no face on his corpse, its so obliterated we cannot even recognise him, maybe it isn't him, maybe he hated what that organisation was becoming and decided to use the situation to destroy the brotherhood by tricking astrid into doing certain things.
Maybe: After the destruction of the Dark Brotherhood, Festus made his own organisation devoted to Sithis; Anima Vola (Soul Thieves in Latin). Recently Krex learned of the fact the brotherhood still stands, and has decided to end this once and for all, fighting for the favour of Sithis, as well as taking it from us by forcing conflicts within the sanctuary by the use of a spy and magic. (just an idea)

As for names, they can be simple things in other languages, for example Japanese or Latin.
1. Think of something ex. The Order of Life Deceivers
2. Transalate into ex. Latin: Ordinis de Vita seductores / Jap: Seimei sagi-shi no junjo (Just make sure, those transalators are pretty buggeyzh.
3. If you picked ex. Seimei sagi-shi no junjo, you may make up the organisation in eastern climates, maybe katanas and more ninja-style.
4. Give a complete description of the organisation and we can start designing outfits, names and their base.

Also, these are the pictures of the rought Morthal sanctuary, the one associated with Magic and Vampires.
It will take some time to clean up the routines of people and fix the light, but im sure I can handle.

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

1024x576.resizedimage

I have put in a few NPCs, such as the council members and the brother of Festus Krex.
There is also a summoning chamber but I didn't take the pics of that, its my little baby, you'll see it when the time comes.

Yes, we should ask modders for assistance, most of all the person who started this thread, im not sure is he using our ideas but i think he is developing this mod himself.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
about the Festus Krex bit its sounds really good and it adds a bit more drama in the db so what were your ideas of how a quest could be built around it as it sounds like it could be a great quest idea.

And dude the Morthal sanctuary looks awesome keep up the good work. So what do we need to do next?

Wedox

Well, i added 3 council members, one enchanter (mr. Krex), one alchemist with 2 apprentices, one cook, one smith and the rest is just 'Dark Brotherhood Necromancer'.

We need the other sanctuaries such as solitude, whiterun and riften.
I hope Shadowhunter377 answers in here, we may exchange some notes on our progress.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
I dont think Shadowhunter is on a lot because his last post was in June! and the Morthal sanctuary sounds great so about the other sanctuaries we really need help on. Anyway I have a new quest idea please give feedback!

Now sorry for not answering your question on the new assassins i was thinking that they have been hired by the imperials to help take over Skyrim and thats why they have a bandit styled fort with a sort of courtyard and a building at the end of the fort which has a large room like a Jarls throne room with some rooms for people who live there. The guards there wear the same outfits as a normal town guard just with different colors with acceptions like some will wear like a bandit kind of look. The assassins themselves would wear stealthy outfits like thieves guild armour but more assassin look like the shrouded armour so basically a mix of the thieves guild and the shrouded armour with different textures and colours. Now most won't have names they will just be called something like Life deciever guard for just Life deciever. That kind of thing I havent really thought of names for the main characters yet but ill have a think. Thats it so far sorry if its not enough ill build on it.

Name: "Deaths welcoming!"
Type: Kill and collect
Objective: Enter the dark brotherhood wasteland and collect amulet of Sithis
Description: This quest is bit complicated and is not easy. You get a letter from the db courier and the letter tells you to go to the Temple of Darkness where the head priest Norrak will tell you to go to open the door at the end of the temple and you then get a key.

You then go to the end of the temple where 2 huge black doors with the red hand on is and you see a hagraven standing in front of it you tell her you have the key to pass she then lets you, but she tells you that its full of ghosts and undead and she tells you to be careful ( This hagraven comes in later on ) When you go in its like open land, but there's lots of mist and it loks like night.

In the distance you can hear fighting and you then see a man fight a group of dead db warriors who are now ghosts. Now some info about this wasteland. Like the nords believe you go to Sovngarde when you die the db members believe you go here. Now I would like to think of a name of the place any help?

When you get to fight scene you help the alive assassin kill the db ghosts. You then ask why he's here he then tells you he stops all the db ghosts from building up too much you then tell him you need to fingd the amulet he will then tell you he will come as its quite boring standing in the same place all day. You then go with your new companion who uses heavy weapons destroy all the ghost and collecting gold and potions and various other stuff.

Then you come to a set of stairs with 4 draugr scourges and 4 draugr overlords all attack you and this is a hard battle so recommend being at least level 30 and once you've killed them you get to the top of the stairs wear the amulet is place on a table. You then take it and at that point a group of about 20 draugr wights will attack you. After that you make your way to a door way behind the table which will take you to the temple of darkness and you will appear next to the hagraven and you see shes on the floor still alive with a pool of blood around her you then see 7 of the priests are dead exept the head priest Norrak and he's with a group of Life decievers then the undead slayer who acts as your follower runs at them and the head priest kills him with magic you then get a forced dialogue asking you to give him the amulet if you say no he will attack you if you say yes then he will applaued you tell you that you have made right decicion. He then tells you that the db is failing and that the Morag Tong should rise again but now in Skyrim he then asks you to join him if you say yes you become a member of the Morag Tong if you say no then you will be attacked.

If they attack you its a fight to the death and just before you kill the priest a forced dialoge comes up and the priest asks for mercy you then get the option to kill him which will do nothing or you can let him live and he will go back to his usual business.

Which ever way you choose you get attacked by them and after this is all complete the forsworn will come to you and give you 5000 gold and if you havent already she will give you the amulet and if have got she will give you an enchantment of 80% resistence to shock, fire and ice. And that ends Deaths welcome. Also if you ever go back to the temple of darkness and there will be 6 new priests and two db guards to protect the temple.

Wedox

Well, for the names of characters i suggest consulting the name articles within uesp, it will help you make random names that are more race-based.
Well, having an argonian named Bob isn't creative is it?

Shadowhunter377

Wedox that looks great! Sorry about the long wait everyone, i'm finally ready to start modding! At the moment i'm working on a sanctuary for Whiterun, it'll be another day or so before it's fully complete. Could someone please update me on what the mod's going to include and the progress so I can update the main page and for my own knowledge?

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Theres been alot of quest ideas lately and i came up with an idea of having a rival assassins guild if you have a look at some older posts and ive given wedox some of the details on some of the main features of this new guild.

Shadowhunter377

Hey, I like the ideas but imo it'd be better for the Morag tong to be the rival group? We could do something along the lines of the Morag tong reforming, the player can decide to be with the Db, or the Morag tong. The morag tong would have you assassinating town drunks etc and then taking out each Db Sanctuary in Skyrim, whereas The dark brotherhood would have you take out the newly reformed group's base(s)..

Shadowhunter377

Well I'm almost sure that the group dissolved after the eruption of red mountain, though they made a pact to reunite one day.. Most could have fled to Skyrim after the eruption. Now they feel the time has come to rise to power again? I think alot of players (Morrowind players especially) would prefer the morag tong as the rival group.

Shadowhunter377

ok then the group will be the morag tong but will the quests still be the same that i came up with?

Yeah I think so for the most part, some will need some parts changed i'd imagine :p Btw when it comes to making the quests do you know how to make them in the creation kit? Because tbh i'm not to great when it comes to actually making quests in Ck..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts