• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
In Riverwood, outside The Sleeping Giant:

Frodnar: Good dog!
Embry: Stupid dog!
Embry: Stupid dog!

Stop that! :eek: That dog is going to lose its fluffing mind!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I had the most hilarious story to tell, only I can't finish typing it because THIS FREAKING WEBSITE keeps refreshing every five minutes, deleting my hard work.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I think I've wiped them out twice with this character, as I've done a couple 30-day world resets and always killed every single bunny I've seen. Haven't seen one in a loooong time. xD
The "Bunnies Slaughtered" stat is at about 75, IIRC. I've killed almost as many bunnies as automatons.

My newest character is a male khajiit named LG the bunny slayer, after one of my cats. He loves bunny. My goal is to kill every bunny I see. So far it's about 15. When ever he sees a bunny, no matter what he's doing he has to kill it with fire. I imagine this will end up getting him in trouble at some point. Also he has declared war on all things canine, being a cat and all that. He has a nice collection of fox and wolf hides in his Arch Mage Quarters.

What is with all the bunny hate here? :eek: I am going to gather up every single bunny and keep it safe in my house, away from all you bunny slayers :p

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Bunny.jpg

Annageckos

I think I've wiped them out twice with this character, as I've done a couple 30-day world resets and always killed every single bunny I've seen. Haven't seen one in a loooong time. xD
The "Bunnies Slaughtered" stat is at about 75, IIRC. I've killed almost as many bunnies as automatons.

My newest character is a male khajiit named LG the bunny slayer, after one of my cats. He loves bunny. My goal is to kill every bunny I see. So far it's about 15. When ever he sees a bunny, no matter what he's doing he has to kill it with fire. I imagine this will end up getting him in trouble at some point. Also he has declared war on all things canine, being a cat and all that. He has a nice collection of fox and wolf hides in his Arch Mage Quarters.

What is with all the bunny hate here? :eek: I am going to gather up every single bunny and keep it safe in my house, away from all you bunny slayers :p

Good, then they will all be in one spot. Easier to catch that way.:p I love bunnies. Fried, baked... ummm bunny.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Good, then they will all be in one spot. Easier to catch that way.:p I love bunnies. Fried, baked... ummm bunny.

You will have to get through my housecarl, Rayya first...... oh fluff it, the bunnies are screwed!

Probably not the funniest moments, but still worth a chuckle or two.

Was just fighting some bandits, one took a big swing with some kind of warhammer and just fell right into the lake, not hitting me what so ever.

In Whiterun, went up to the Skyforge and just seen a random Whiterun guard, smithing :eek:

Chadonraz

Probably not the funniest moments, but still worth a chuckle or two.

Was just fighting some bandits, one took a big swing with some kind of warhammer and just fell right into the lake, not hitting me what so ever.

In Whiterun, went up to the Skyforge and just seen a random Whiterun guard, smithing :eek:

That bandit apparently didn't know how to handle his/her weapon. :D
"When you have a big heavy weight swinging around your upper body, your lower body has to compensate, or you'll fall right over." (props if you know whom (Skyrim NPC) I quoted there)

Maybe that Whiterun Guard had become obsessed with becoming a better blacksmith than Eorlund, just like many blacksmiths around Skyrim. Only the guard realized Skyforge is a superior forge, something that the others don't seem to take into account. :p

Lucid

That bandit apparently didn't know how to handle his/her weapon. :D
"When you have a big heavy weight swinging around your upper body, your lower body has to compensate, or you'll fall right over." (props if you know whom (Skyrim NPC) I quoted there)

Isn't that what Vilkas says to Ria?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I was looking at the stats that skyrim keeps for you, and I noticed it... a stat for how many bunnies you kill!!!
After this, I traveled high and low across all of skyrim hunting those bunnies, but after awhile I stopped seeing them... I think I made them extinct XD

Hurray for the sensless slaughter of bunnies!!!! :D

Just had a weird day...
Leaving Windhelm when a dead Ancient dragon skeleton falls out of the sky right in front of me. No soul, but lots of dragon loot.
Revisiting Morvunskar, I get to the cellar and find Sanguine finishing off the last of the mages. Even though I had his Rose, he didn't recognize me.
Finally, at Gallows Rock, a dead Silver Hand starts brawling even as I strip him. He was still at it when I left.

frost_troll

Visited Whiterun stables to meet with someone for a quest, but when I got there; there were two black horses standing on top of each other on the roof of the stables. Jumping.
Also happened with mammoths when I spawn at Giant camps.

'Twas a weird day in Skyrim.

Chadonraz

Yesterday I went on an old character, whom I'm trying to use to get "Oblivion Walker" and just do things I wouldn't normally do. Like deliberately cause trouble. :p

His most recent save was in Markarth, so I started off by stealing one of the horses at the stables. Twice. xD
Then after I got far enough from the guard who was chasing me, I fast-travelled to Whiterun. While the loading screen was loading, I considered various different ways to aggro everyone.

But as it turned out, trouble found me before I could cause any: once I got to the Wind District, a red dot showed up on my radar, and it was located somewhere behind Jorrvaskr. You'll never guess who it turned out to be.

Torvar the drunk. He, and only he, attacked me for a reason known only to himself. Maybe he was a bit more drunk than usual... :confused:

Anyway, since he posed no threat whatsoever, I headed inside to see how the others would react. (At this point it would probably be a good idea to mention that this particular character of mine has completed the Companions questline.)

It was fairly late, and the only people upstairs were Vilkas, Aela and Brill. None of whom paid any attention to Torvar or me. Not even after I finally got tired of being attacked for no reason and put a stop to it.

So yeah, it was quite an odd experience. I'd never had a "NPC randomly attacks" glitch before - but there's a first time for everything, I guess. Glad it happened on that character, and not one I actually play.

So I have Faendal with me and we are prowling about and head to Secundas Kiss. I start shooting the Giant (just started a new character, so low level) and shucking and jiving, getting out of the way. The giant walks up to Faendal and slams him into nothingness with his club. Like a game of whack-a-mole, he hit him and faendal completely dissappeared.

So I finish the giant off, saddened at the loss of my follower. I turn around and start walking away after a few minutes of snooping around looking for stuff. I get a little bit away from the camp heading back to riverwood and out of the trees runs Faendal and say's "I'm still here" all upbeat and creepy like.

So sequence

Giant pounds Faendal into oblivion
Faendal is missing for a good 15 minutes
Here comes Faendal, and he's seemingly, slightly boastful.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Soooo, I was going through Bleak Falls Barrow like any other day. My character was an illusionist but only had frenzy. Still, he got by until the giant spider. You know the one, the one that when you first played the game you shrieked... that may have just been me.

Anyway, so my character is trying to kill it without success. I mean, what was he going to do? Beat it to death with his fists? So, on a whim, he casts frenzy on the monster. Arvel just jumps from his web and starts fist fighting it. He doesn't even die, he just goes to his knees. At any rate, I do this until the spider is dead, but instead of staying out of the spider web, Arvel goes back inside and says, "Hey you! Cut me down!"

At this point I don't even want to. It's clear that he can get out on his own. Sadly I reasoned that I had no choice but to cut the guy down.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
In other news, Onmund has become a naturist...

2014-01-07 20.48.43.jpg

Forget something, dear? Shortly after he stepped outside in this state, my steward Brelyna Maryon stopped mining for clay and just stared. Whether in horror or in fascination, this one can only speculate.

Thank the gods we live in Falkreath and not The Pale...

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I had the most hilarious story to tell, only I can't finish typing it because THIS FREAKING WEBSITE keeps refreshing every five minutes, deleting my hard work.
Try creating it in a word processor then Copy and Paste into this site
I hadn't thought of that, but it's going to cost me about 140 dollars to get word processor on this laptop...

Bexy

The flying woman i just encountered, all the way from the bards college to the winking skeever. Must've had a hard day...top lass.