• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jarrad

I had two wow moments today, the first came while I was doing a quest for the Jarl of Dawnstar, he wanted me to kill a giant, so I head off to the camp, along the way I run into a Vokihar Master Vampire who starts smacking me around, next moment a Blood Dragon lands kills the vampire with its flame breath and takes off, never once turned hostile.
The other came as I was wandering around the plains outside of whiterun, hunting deer, got destroyed by a flying mammoth and turn around to see a rather angry giant running directly at me, thank talos for the become etheral shout.

Torok

I don't know what happen, but on my first visit to Solitude I was just waiting in front of the stage for Rogviir's head to fall. Marcurio went up on the stage and that's when the guards began to assault us! I didn't make Marc do anything, I didn't do anything, what the heck just happen!? The next thing I know we're both running away, Marc's firing spells at them while in just running around, I then freeze a few guards out of self defense. Next thing I know the guards arrest me, take 40 Septims from me. I go to the stage again and I see Rogviir is laying on his back with his head still in tact...

The guards are being total ducks! First, they don't save me when I'm being slaughtered by some Mage haters then they attack me for NO reason?! I have always been a law biding citizen. I still am because I did NOTHING wrong!

Iveri Sarothil

I don't know what happen, but on my first visit to Solitude I was just waiting in front of the stage for Rogviir's head to fall. Marcurio went up on the stage and that's when the guards began to assault us! I didn't make Marc do anything, I didn't do anything, what the heck just happen!? The next thing I know we're both running away, Marc's firing spells at them while in just running around, I then freeze a few guards out of self defense. Next thing I know the guards arrest me, take 40 Septims from me. I go to the stage again and I see Rogviir is laying on his back with his head still in tact...

The guards are being total ducks! First, they don't save me when I'm being slaughtered by some Mage haters then they attack me for NO reason?! I have always been a law biding citizen. I still am because I did NOTHING wrong!

See, this makes me wonder whether or not Rogviir is even rescuable or not. I tried it once, without killing the executioner - people went crazy, guards ran after me, and after it was all over, Rogviir was lying dead somewhere between the inn and the Blue Palace. Tried it a few days ago on a newer character, this time making sure I beheaded the executioner before everyone jumped on me. Never found his body, but his niece and the one other guy were still giving their 'Rogviir is dead' dialogues.

Iveri Sarothil

I do have another wow moment, though.

This happened a few months ago and I just remembered. Don't remember where I was, exactly, but it was a small house on a hill up a path, something I found while looking for Dawnguard. I saw two bandits guarding the door, and they saw me before I quickly popped Stealth. I aimed for a sneak attack as one of the guards starts advancing towards me with his sword up.

The bandit guard pauses a few yards away, and turns his attention towards the three or four chickens pecking away somewhere far to the left of me. He doesn't even see me quickly dispose of the other one still by the door. Instead of coming to attack me, he veers off to the left and starts bashing the hell out of one of the chickens. Of course, the chicken starts running away. I stand there and watch as man and chicken go tearing down the path, the bandit guard still bashing away probably wondering why his poultry wasn't dying like it's supposed to. (To be honest, I'd never seen an immortal chicken until that day. :/)

I stood there for a minute or two in confusion, then hurried down the path to see if they were still at it. Somehow they'd disappeared - I heard no combat, and never saw them again.

This one sounds like I've made it up, honestly. :/ I wish I was able to record it. This is why I have fraps up constantly now.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I do have another wow moment, though.

This happened a few months ago and I just remembered. Don't remember where I was, exactly, but it was a small house on a hill up a path, something I found while looking for Dawnguard. I saw two bandits guarding the door, and they saw me before I quickly popped Stealth. I aimed for a sneak attack as one of the guards starts advancing towards me with his sword up.

The bandit guard pauses a few yards away, and turns his attention towards the three or four chickens pecking away somewhere far to the left of me. He doesn't even see me quickly dispose of the other one still by the door. Instead of coming to attack me, he veers off to the left and starts bashing the hell out of one of the chickens. Of course, the chicken starts running away. I stand there and watch as man and chicken go tearing down the path, the bandit guard still bashing away probably wondering why his poultry wasn't dying like it's supposed to. (To be honest, I'd never seen an immortal chicken until that day. :/)

I stood there for a minute or two in confusion, then hurried down the path to see if they were still at it. Somehow they'd disappeared - I heard no combat, and never saw them again.

This one sounds like I've made it up, honestly. :/ I wish I was able to record it. This is why I have fraps up constantly now.

Once when I was in the town of Dark Water Crossing , two Bandit Chiefs and a Bandit Marauder appearned out of nowhere. The funny part is that they were after the chickens. Well , Tormir died though. After that moment I realised ''So chickens in Skyrim are no less nor more than a bandit huh?''

Torok

I just found two wounded Stormcloak soldiers just laying west of Ivarsted in the forest alone with no camp. True sons and daughters of Skyrim abandon the frail, weak, sick and dying? That's no surprise. War brings out the ugliness of man.

Jarrad

Last night doing the Ill met by moonlight quest, a vampire followed me down the cave without me realising. Not only did the dying Khajiit hunter stand up, he chased the vampire and decapitated it, then engaged me in dialouge while standing up before falling over dead. I thought it was pretty cool.

JellyfishJam38

When I shouted Stenvar off the Throat of the World without him dying, and then killed him with one Ebony Arrow. Sometimes, Skyrim logic makes no sense.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
Just happened to me like an hour ago actually. I just finished looting a fort and when i stepped outside I heard a dragon. Taking out my weapon I looked to the sky only to see four different dragons each a short jog away but not close enough to see me yet....Kinda nice how I got to pick in choose. But I was nervous as hell that they might all decide to attack....

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I had another happen last night....I was playing my non-dova Bosmer, and I was attacking some bandits in Whiterun hold when a Mammoth came running my way. Instinctively I pressed the shout button, forgetting that I had none, and instead it enthralled the Mammoth because of the Bosmer trait power. Then I sat back and watched as it proceeded to wipe out the Bandits

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
After dealing with the Thalmor and taking some heavy damage I turned back to the Skeletons and that Draugr Overlord, the moment I slain the last skeleton the Draugr used Unrelenting Force and sent the bones on my face. I got killed.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I wish I was able to catch this on my game capture device but in Falkreath, the guy you must assassinate for the Dark Brotherhood in the Jarl's place was upstairs when I got him, he fell through the floor, nobody was alerted, I went downstairs to open the door to the Jarl's bedroom and there he was lying face down, dead on the floor. Nobody responded so it was an easy feat.

My "omg wow" moment had to be in the first hour of playing the game.. when Alduin first attacks Helgen, all the way through to my first encounter with a giant in the vast planes outside Whiterun! I also got such a rush of excitement climbing the 7000 steps for the first time!

Benthos

Proud Mer
My "omg wow" moment had to be in the first hour of playing the game.. when Alduin first attacks Helgen, all the way through to my first encounter with a giant in the vast planes outside Whiterun! I also got such a rush of excitement climbing the 7000 steps for the first time!
You mean the camp near the gate, the camp near Bleakfalls Barrow, or the camp near the watch tower where you first absorb a dragon's soul? They're all very close to Whiterun. My first giant encounter was at Secunda's kiss outside of Bleakfalls barrow, I stayed on a ledge of the mountain and bombarded them with arrows and fire.

You mean the camp near the gate, the camp near Bleakfalls Barrow, or the camp near the watch tower where you first absorb a dragon's soul? They're all very close to Whiterun. My first giant encounter was at Secunda's kiss outside of Bleakfalls barrow, I stayed on a ledge of the mountain and bombarded them with arrows and fire.

I honestly can't remember it was quite a long time ago, all i remember was having to reload after being blasted into the air!

vitrioso

So far I have had only two, one was my first time finding M'aiq, and the other was when I saw an NPC teleport onto his horse that was a hundred feet away.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Just started talking with Argonians outside Windhelm's walls for the first time. Came across a few quests and got to go check out Japhet's Folly and the Blood Horkers. Quite astounding back story as well, the man started eating some moss which caused him to start communicating with the ghosts (real or not) and his last page was "OH GODS HELP ME". The character I decided to raise in Destruction I shortly learn after that decision turns out that the wizard I had to go after was a master in Destruction, I'm a pretty modest guy when it comes to magic, not that high up so I've had to outsmart, outmaneuver, and outmatch. Thanks to Faendal (he's still following me), I managed to win, Faendal literally saved my butt at the last second. He wasn't in the match at all until the very end. Faendal just showed fashionably late to save my butt like some old western.

CottonCandyDeath

High Elf--Imperial--SweetRoll Thief
I was really amazed by the sight of my first dragon. When i heard that loud sound for the first then saw the dragon come flying at me, my heart started pounding haha. Also the big fight at the end with Aluduin. I was really amazed by that place. It was just awesome.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I just stumbled on about 20 copies of The Lusty Argonian Maid piled in a tent in a Goblin McNugget camp in Solstheim. Little hoarding perverts.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts