• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

I was in Dawnstar and I dropped 3 silver ores so I can make an iron ore silver with the transmute spell, I pressed the shout button and lost 2 silver ore... I was so mad...

While going from Dawnstar to Windhelm I saw an Imperial soldier and a noble fighting off a big frostbite spider. I thought about helping them, but then I remembered the noble had a horse and I wanted his horse. The spider makes quick work of the two humans and I kill the spider myself. I loot the two humans (Including stripping the noble of his nice fine clothes that I liked.) I eventually found the noble's horse, but it said "Steal horse" so I decided not to steal it.
What is wrong with me? I just watched while 2 men were murdered, I take the clothes off a dead noble's back and I don't steal his horse?

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Walking into Blackreach for the first time was a big 'wow.' I hated the dwemer ruins that preceded it but then walked into Blackreach and felt it was all worth it.

No Guarantees

I'm still a very new player, having purchased the game a couple weeks ago, so I've had A LOT of "wow" moments. A recent one that comes to mind would be the first (and only) time I killed a dragon with ONE power attack. You know how you get these awesome moves in slow motion -- with archery sometimes, you get to see the trajectory? Well, I did that... and my character actually climbed onto the dragon's neck to kill it. That was kind of really cool, in my opinion.

Torok

Ok, here's something new that I've never seen before. I was in Dawnstar and a female Stormcloak held her bow drawn. I was looking around to see if there was any danger, I saw nothing (I was looking at the sky because I had killed a dragon earlier and I thought there was another one.) So I just went on my way, I had only walked a few steps when I head fighting, I turn and see a dead Imperial corrier on the ground. I then proceed to straighten out his body, I took his sword and laid it across his chest (As if to honor him.) I was about to walk away when the same Stormcloak woman that killed the Imperial stopped me, told me not to put weapons on the ground, I smart mouthed her and lost 50 coins to boot... I would have gladly gone to jail but I didn't want to lose all my precious stolen goods...

You may call me V

I was walking around with Shadowmere, heading towards Windhelm, when I ran across a Imperial Camp. A fight broke out, then suddenly 2 dragons attacked. It was a all out slaughter.
*PS: I did it all with my fists :D*

chaosrabbit

Fighting Sahloknir during a recent run as an Archmage with two summoned storm thralls. I used the Storm Call shout early on in the fight, and while Sahloknir was flying around, he got struck by lightning and crashed into the ground right in front of Delphine. Dead. Probably one of the top 10 of the top 50+ awesome moments I've had in the game.

It was also funny/frustrating, since I had to wait till the storm I had caused to die down, since Delphine kept getting knocked out with thunder bolts.

Oh, the mage fights at higher levels are extremely intense. Keeping and losing concentration is pretty much the difference between life and death.

Finally, the new kill cams for ranged attacks have improved the game so much than I thought they would.

Torok

My money... My precious money... Stupid Farkes glitched and wouldn't stop bothering me in Whiterun! I was trying to start the Companions questline and he won't stop taking to me. I had to flee the city and go to 5 different areas to pay off the many bounties I got, I have lost thousands of coins... Stupid Farkes... What's stopping me from sacraficing him to Boethia? I have no love for that thing anymore...

The only reason I want to do the Companions questline was to marry my sweet Torvar... <3

When Torvar is mine Farkes' head will also be mine... (If I feel in the mood to kill him...)

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
I love the colors in the sky at night. The first time I saw them, I was like... :eek: <3

One time I entered a console code that turned Ulfric into a mammoth. [:< He started to kill everyone in the area while I laughed my head off. I also turned galmar stone-fist into a dragon. It was an all-out war inside the palace.

And when I went into blackreach for the first time.. I was in awe.

Oh, Sovngarde... <3 When Alduin died it was pretty awesome too.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Chalk this up to the "oddly appropriate" category.

Taarie approaches me in Solitude and says "If you're headed to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit." It's something she normally says, yes, but I found it all the more amusing once I realized I was wearing the Stormcloak officer's armor at the time.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I don't know if this was the result of a mod or something included in the vanilla game, but I ran into a random hostile spellsword along a road who greeted me with a couple of fireballs. I dashed up to him with my sword drawn and Serana providing backup with her magic. When I was close enough to the guy so that he could see that I was a fire-resistant Dunmer, he immediately switched to bombarding me with ice spells. It was as though he could tell that his first choice of spell wasn't going to have much of an effect on me. Smart AI, or the illusion thereof always wows me.

398048-1326093127.jpg The Auroura in the skys anazed me to tell you the truth. nothing made me fear for my life then when i first ran into a elder dragon at level 30. With one breath on master he took all my life so i had to eat several potions to survive his vicious strike, he seemed to be very strong on master and i was but a small clueless Assasin but i later learned i have the benefit of my ranged. For all dragon kind attempting to kill me.

I don't know if this was the result of a mod or something included in the vanilla game, but I ran into a random hostile spellsword along a road who greeted me with a couple of fireballs. I dashed up to him with my sword drawn and Serana providing backup with her magic. When I was close enough to the guy so that he could see that I was a fire-resistant Dunmer, he immediately switched to bombarding me with ice spells. It was as though he could tell that his first choice of spell wasn't going to have much of an effect on me. Smart AI, or the illusion thereof always wows me.
Im pretty sure thats in the vinella game! The A.I. is so smart sometimes and really dumb at others XD

Torok

I was trying to mine some quicksilver in the Quicksilver mine in Dawnstar and the stupid miners won't get out of my way so I can take their spot. So I decided to FUS one out of the way (FUS because I only know FUS and not FUS RO DAH yet...) That didn't work because I got a bounty for that, so I reloaded and began an awkward task... I began to push people out of the way. I was walking into them and pushing against them trying to get them to move out of the way... It was awkward because I was walking into their backs and their fronts as well as their sides, but that's not nearly as awkward. (And I was playing as a male too.)

DB Assassin

One that happened today was pretty funny. I was raiding a giant camp so I could steal their toes. A dragon attacked and it landed right in the middle of the camp. An epic battle commenced. Faendal, two giants, 2 mammoths and my horse proceeded to team up on the dragon and it was killed while I just stood there :Dragonborn: . Then the giants started attacking Faendal, so I attacked the giants with my crappy dual steel daggers. One of them then hit me and I was thrown into the air to my death. It took me about three reloads to actually kill all of them.

Also, I jumped off the side of a cliff into the water on my horse and lived. That was funny. :cowboy:

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was making a stop in Windhelm, the first stop I'd made since a horrible massacre by vampires of a good part of the city's Dunmer population, the closest thing I had to kin. I had a few hours to kill before the rest of the city woke up, so I decided to check out the Hall of the Dead and pay my respects. I ran through its corridors, scanning the walls for coffins and finding nothing like I was expecting. Baffled, I turned my attention to the contents of the urns lining the walls...and found the belongings of the people I'd been looking for. They'd all been cremated, as per Dunmeri tradition. I thought it was so awesome that that detail had been thought of and acted upon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts