• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

Thanks!

macphile

Tonight's was going into a fort and realizing after killing most of the people there that the ones along the top were dummies to trick people into thinking it was more heavily guarded. It actually fooled me...I laughed. But it was such a neat little thing for them to do, having these bandits strategize like that.

I think a merchant was aware of what I'd sold her earlier...I came in the tavern and heard someone say, "I sold all those necklaces you gave me. Did you make them yourself?" or something. I didn't know they were like...conscious, as it were, of what I did. I was actually totally creeped out.

Besides that, the wonders of nature, watching dragons fly by overhead, turning around to see a mammoth going past behind me like I was in Jurassic Park (only later)...all the little stories of NPCs you run into, like the couple killed by the sabre cat or the merchants whose diaries you find...

brandon

You captured the Aurora very well Kasha. Great job.
i think ive been playing skyrim way too much. the aurora even looks like its moving in the pic. but it is an awesome pic

brandon

Tonight's was going into a fort and realizing after killing most of the people there that the ones along the top were dummies to trick people into thinking it was more heavily guarded. It actually fooled me...I laughed. But it was such a neat little thing for them to do, having these bandits strategize like that.

I think a merchant was aware of what I'd sold her earlier...I came in the tavern and heard someone say, "I sold all those necklaces you gave me. Did you make them yourself?" or something. I didn't know they were like...conscious, as it were, of what I did. I was actually totally creeped out.

Besides that, the wonders of nature, watching dragons fly by overhead, turning around to see a mammoth going past behind me like I was in Jurassic Park (only later)...all the little stories of NPCs you run into, like the couple killed by the sabre cat or the merchants whose diaries you find...
yeah i think ive been to that fort cause ive put several arrows into more then a few dummies along the wall of one

JDizzleAUS

When hired thugs were sent after me (they were glitchd but who cares) and I read their contract. Wow.

Mar-Katesh

I was wandering around Windhelm then suddenly I saw a Orc approaching. I was oh look an Orc. Went towards him to talk he insulted me and then attacked me. I have to say since then I hate Orcs at least Skyrim has one less Orc to worry about.
Death to the Orcs!!!

brandon

I was wandering around Windhelm then suddenly I saw a Orc approaching. I was oh look an Orc. Went towards him to talk he insulted me and then attacked me. I have to say since then I hate Orcs at least Skyrim has one less Orc to worry about.
Death to the Orcs!!!
lol thats funny cause i found one and helped him now all orks are cool with me.

Mar-Katesh

lol thats funny cause i found one and helped him now all orks are cool with me.
Man you are lucky then cause the other day I went into a Stronghold called Dushnikh Yal and the Orcs started saying you are not welcome here and then they killed me lol..
I hate those stupid Orcs!!!

brandon

Man you are lucky then cause the other day I went into a Stronghold called Dushnikh Yal and the Orcs started saying you are not welcome here and then they killed me lol..
I hate those stupid Orcs!!!
lol theres a mine outside of markath i think. i cleared it out and some ork told me i was his blood brother for helping him and now every ork is cool with me. even the ones that used to talk trash
also itll help if your heavy armor cause theres a mine called goldbloom mine or gloombloom mine one of the two. anyway its full of ebony youll get enough to make a full set of armor and weapons and still have enough left for the upgrades.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
There's a mine that's full of gold, something like 40 pews I got in there, still got like 19ish left. It's near the red-eagle area

Kasha

Well if you got the transmute mineral ore spell you can turn iron ore into gold ore, or and type of ore into gold ore.

brandon

Well if you got the transmute mineral ore spell you can turn iron ore into gold ore, or and type of ore into gold ore.
really that is awesome cause im getting tired of enchanting iron daggers lol

Kasha

ya, im going to have gold bars all over my house, im going to do a MTV cribs.

brandon

ya, im going to have gold bars all over my house, im going to do a MTV cribs.
lol howed you get that spell cause my chest are full of iron and everything else but gold is hard to come by. its showing up at vendors but i hate buying ore

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
When I first discovered mammoth's. Which I actually have a video of
fast forward to 16:56
ditto on the fav your hilarious

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
lol howed you get that spell cause my chest are full of iron and everything else but gold is hard to come by. its showing up at vendors but i hate buying ore
I found the transmute spell in the cave i was talking about earlier..... i think. Look it up, or may be it was in the mine by riverwiod, not quite sure, dont remember

brandon

I found the transmute spell in the cave i was talking about earlier..... i think. Look it up, or may be it was in the mine by riverwiod, not quite sure, dont remember
cool thanks ill have to find it when i get home

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
my biggest wow /omfg was i fast traveled to a place very near the top of a mountain I had been in town for days.... so I was due a dragon attack but I didn't think of that at the time. I am making the accent to attack a dragon symbol I had marked earlier. I get to the top and arrow from a distance the elder dragon on the word shrine and he gets angry then I hear another dragon behind me well I decided I wanted to know the words on the shrine and have it at my back while I take on two dragons at once but as I approach this wraith like guy crawls up out of the ground and starts throwing spells at me. So now I am in the hardest battle ever with three enemies each capable on their own. Lets leave some detail out and admit that all my health potions later I can be a ventrilaquist and am wearing a dragon Priest Mask

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts