Your thoughts of what future T.E.S. V: Skyrim D.L.C.s' could be or Ideas on what it should be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
I for one would like the next D.L.C. to have some more faction & side quests as well as new features. I would love to see some thing about the dwemer (or dwarves for the less attuned) as well as A continuation of some of the other guild quests & maybe some more about the Alik'r Warriors. But I doubt there would be A Thalmor invasion thing, bethesda could be saving that for the sequel (which I think it should be Hammerfell &/OR Elyswer).

We should compile some ideas of our own in good detail, who knows if some one from bethesda is reading this? I have an idea for A faction quest concerning the remaining vigilants of stendarr & the witches.

I just want to leave A good idea of what I think would be cool. I was thinking that it'd be cool if the next TES: Skyrim DLC would have an other faction quest involving the witches planning some thing nefarious & A remnant of the "Vigilants Of Stendarr" dedicated to wiping out the witch covens while doing good deeds. Each with their own unique perks & followers.

The witches would have access to:
-Special Spells (for example "Fear", "Frenzy" & "Paralysis" Rune Spells) that you can't normally get.
-A unique light armor set of their own that should look some what like this: (Shredded Triss Armor at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community) OR this: (Triss Armor Retextured at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community).
-The ability to fly with an enchanted broomstick (or what resembles one) as shown here: (Flyable Broomstick at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community).
-Maybe A possible Hagraven (or similar) transformation through that one sacrifice ritual.
-Better Telekenises & Invisibility (can be casted on others as well).
-Access to Special potions & ingredients along with rare ones (i.e. Human Heart & Powdered Mammoth Tusk) that you can harvest.
-Can summon A variety of better Familiars & they stay pernament with you (similar to summon thrall spell).
-Access to A hidden Spire in "The Reach".

While their witch hunter rivals ("Inquisitors Of Stendarr" as I would call them) have access to:
-Guns (with their own perk tree called Firearms) such as flintlocks & arquebusiers (possibly from Hammerfell, perhaps?).
-A unique heavy armor set of their own with high magic resistance perks that should look like this: (Witch Hunter Armor/Clothing (Show off your skills!) - The Nexus Forums) OR this ( Conquistador).
-Repeating Crossbows, Halberd Axes & Spears.
-Armored Horses & More War Dogs.
-Inquisitors can try to pass A persuasion check with hold guards by declaring their affiliation as many times as possible.
-Have access to gunpowder charges you can throw or place.
-Can use A spell that merges "Ebony Flesh" & "Greater Ward".
-Access to A hidden Temple or Ruin some where in north of "The Pale".

As well as some minor improvements in the game such as:
-Changing Seasons.
-Increased Level Cap.
-Mounted Enemies & Guards.
-Each Hold Guard has their own unique armor variant as shown in this: (Every city have various guard oufits TS Edition at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community).
-Some Enemies & Guards spawning with crossbows.
-Can use magic staves on horseback.
-Can have your spouse change his/her clothing &/OR armor.
-Have your own children & children grow up as time passes, could become followers.
-New wilder-beasts to fight like Werebears/boars, Centaurs, Goblins & Wraiths.
-An under water combat system.
-New aquatic enemies like Sharks, Dreughs, Lamias & A type of sea dragon hidden boss (or similar).

So this is A part of my ideas, so what to you think? What are yours?

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
You have a lot of good ideas and I have problems with finding anything that would not work in the game.
Personally I do not like guns though. Too much Fable deja vu and would not really fit in.

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
You have a lot of good ideas and I have problems with finding anything that would not work in the game.
Personally I do not like guns though. Too much Fable deja vu and would not really fit in.

Well I was thinking that the guns could be different meaning that they would have some sort of realism (obviously not fable). I also thought of ways to balance this out.

Like the flintlocks would take slightly longer to reload than the crossbow while the arquebus would take four times longer than the crossbow to reload. While shooting them would almost always alert every one to your position. The guns would also be more of A close range to medium range type of weapons that should not be excessively relied on when fighting large groups of enemies.

Because they are some thing entirely new & different, they would be rare & expensive as finding daedric armor/weapons at discounted price.

You would also need to use alchemy table to make ammunition.

Oh & thanks for the "Like", by the way.......

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
Future dlc?.... hmmm, an alduin returns would actually make a good game for a later game, like 5 games away where no one will suspect it them bam! alduin is back... but dlc, make more dragons, zombie dragons that breathe purple or black flames and smoke(poisonous).... griffins, Cerberus, like some colossus giants, just many different old school style creatures, Medusa to test your skill without looking in her eyes, shape shifters, maybe an alien invasion :p that would be funny in a comical way like cowboys vs alien which i thought would have made a good red dead redemption dlc, actual flying witches that steals children and you have to get them back, takes some enemies from dragon dogma and add them on. bring back a lot of the older enemies from marrowind and oblivion. Infinite amount of things.

mamali

forget about the DLCs , i'm thinking about elder scrolls 6

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
This isn't' GTA dude, leave guns out of the Elder Scrolls games.

Well in some way it is meaning you can steal people's horses, blow up stuff & kill lawmen or other people for no reason. Only differences are mythological creatures, children, armor, magic & so on. At least that is how my older half brother sees it as.

Any ways, that is not the point.......I just want to see what ideas other people have, regardless of what they type down!

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
forget about the DLCs , i'm thinking about elder scrolls 6

Ja, A sixth one could make an interesting topic to discuss about.......

I shall make A future posting called: "Your thoughts of what T.E.S. VI should be about or where it should take place?" in about A week or so (asumming it my short-term memory loss don't get the better of me).

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
This isn't' GTA dude, leave guns out of the Elder Scrolls games.
oh i wasnt talking about guns, if you read it i was talking it be funny to have aliens and i was talking about red dead redemption not skyrim, i didnt say anything about guns dude. If there was gins the the game would be retarted

Maurice Twoo

Relatively New Member
I like everything you guys are saying. However bugs in the game are a huge problem):

Ja, you are right about that. There is still A few bugs that need to be addressed like the one involving A follower named "Illia". After you dismiss her & load an old save, you can not recruit her again........

Not to mention that one with "Auriel's Bow", should you get aressted & taken to prison-you will notice that "Ariel's Bow" has dissappeared from the game & can not be found in the "Prisoner's Belongings" or "Evidence" chests.......I wonder if any of that had happened to any of you?

I think an idea for another DLC is a continuation of the Forsworn Questline. This would be a follow-up of 'No one escapes Cidnha Mine' and would only be available after siding with the Forsworn. After the Markarth Massacre (which would be tweaked to ensure that there are no essential NPCs) you will be sent by Madanach to rally all Forsworn forces in The Reach. On returning to Markarth you will find that Madanach has crowned himself Jarl and the place is teeming with Forsworn. Madanach will then lead the Forsworn on a city-by-city overrunning of Skyrim, recruiting along the way, building a mighty force. I must admit this was a bit of a rushed post but I would like to get your opinions on it.

In the final battle (The Battle for Windhelm) Madanach becomes fatally wounded but with his last breath he tells you that you are to take over as leader of the Forsworn and virtually the High King of Skyrim. You now have the task of rebuilding Skyrim and the other duties of a High King.

My personal thoughts:

-Becoming a Thane (I will post how I would make it work)
-Have an enemy who has his own main story, does not get beaten and you can encounter at random times doing various things e.g. attacking civillians with bandits, ambushing you with werewolves etc
- I'd like to meet some of the gods (not Daedra) in Skyrim, I think that would be nice.
- I would be interested in finding out more about the giants, their backstory...maybe a war against the giant and humans o_O
- I'd like more followers personally to be given.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
I think an idea for another DLC is a continuation of the Forsworn Questline. This would be a follow-up of 'No one escapes Cidnha Mine' and would only be available after siding with the Forsworn. After the Markarth Massacre (which would be tweaked to ensure that there are no essential NPCs) you will be sent by Madanach to rally all Forsworn forces in The Reach. On returning to Markarth you will find that Madanach has crowned himself Jarl and the place is teeming with Forsworn. Madanach will then lead the Forsworn on a city-by-city overrunning of Skyrim, recruiting along the way, building a mighty force. I must admit this was a bit of a rushed post but I would like to get your opinions on it.

That will never happen. They can't base a DLC on choices you make in the game.
Bethesda have always done there DLCs that way. All the Fallout 3 ones and Fallout NV where basically NEW areas that included new quests and had nothing to do with the choices you made in the original game.
Same with Morrowind and Oblivion and the latest Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.
Bethesda have a certain blueprint of there DLC. I don't think they will change it.

Anticlus

i like your ideas, especially changed seasons, and that whole spouse and children idea, would be really good for roleplaying. Being a thane would be cool too.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
1. Extended content for the Thalmor.
2. Lead up for the next TES. I'm personally hoping for 6 to be in both Black Marsh AND Elswyr (maybe with the area south of Bravil as a pass through) Moonpath to Elswyr is pretty cool looking from the few vids I've seen.
3. A tie in with Akavir would be badass, but there's still a few areas that need to be covered in Tamriel.

That will never happen. They can't base a DLC on choices you make in the game.
Bethesda have always done there DLCs that way. All the Fallout 3 ones and Fallout NV where basically NEW areas that included new quests and had nothing to do with the choices you made in the original game.
Same with Morrowind and Oblivion and the latest Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.
Bethesda have a certain blueprint of there DLC. I don't think they will change it.
I guess it doesn't need to be exactly based on one's choices, but I think some more content with the Forsworn would be good. For example, maybe they could add a Forsworn faction which you can join instead of fighting all the time. Even after completing 'No one escapes Cidnha Mine' with the Forsworn, upon visiting any Forsworn camps they simply attack you as usual. I think the ability to join or even lead the Forsworn would be quite enjoyable. If Bethesda did not want to make a whole DCL about it they could probably incorporate it into another DCL.

Adventurer

I would love to go back to Cyrodiil and enjoy the experience with the Skyrim engine. I would like to have the guilds Oblivion had and even more. It would be a huge DLC I know but still... some wishful thinking.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts