• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

I had the spriggan-possessed fox attack me, thought it was rather funny.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I had the spriggan-possessed fox attack me, thought it was rather funny.

Yeah, I have had lots of them attack me, but that was the only time I saw one take on a bear and win...

Necromis

I just thought it would get killed, personally, because they have no teeth. I mean it bounced up against me acting like a wolf but no damage. Unless my armour was too much for it.

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I walked into my house in Riften "Honey something or another" lol and when I went downstairs the two mannequins were moving about the room like real people. It was freaky to say the least. Major glitch lol after clicking on them they finally returned to normal.. XD

ghost311

Slice
When i was bored and i used fury on a chicken and it killed a guard. The chicken then ran after taking a arrow i was laughing as guards ran past me after the chicken

Mahone

When I was a newb to skyrim I was walking to High Hrothgar, and some troll decided to jump off a cliff to kill me. I was new to the game and i was only a level 7 with imperial light armor, so i was getting wrecked. i ran all the way to high hrothgar with the troll in hot pursuit. So i went in to the monastery, and somehow, the troll got in too, and then proceeded to get owned by four old men shouting at him.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
1: I was riding my horse down the road and passed a Whiterun Guard when he seemed to get stuck to my horse by some invisible connection, he was just standing still but floating in the air along side my galloping horse. When he finally started walking he got loose and went about his business.

2: (Spoilers) When I assassinated the Emperor for the DB he turned to look out the window and I brought my dagger out, I go to kill him and it goes all kill-cam. My character grabs him with his free hand as if going for the throat slit, but the emperor just falls to the ground before the dagger-hand even moved. It looked like her was Vulcan nerve pinched to death. (End Spoilers)

3: I too have seen the sky rain mammoths.

Neriad13

Premium Member
There was this one save file of mine that had a bizarre glitch that only ever effected the market stalls of Niranye and Aval in Windhelm. Instead of sitting or hanging on the stall, all their merchandise would hover over it. It was a gradual process. Every time I came to Windhelm, it would get slightly worse, until I had to poke around a veil of flying meat to talk to Aval and wade through a wall of pointy swords and axes and shields to get to Niranye.

Also, for some reason Marcurio now says lines from the "throw voice" shout whenever I talk to him. o.0

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Had a new glitch last night. Went to visit Jorrvaskr to collect a Daedra heart (love the fact that it respawns!) and noticed something very strange: Aela had lost her face paint. Upon furthur inspection I realized it was affecting everyone (including my own character). All tattoos, makeup, dirt, etc was gone. Very interesting to see Vilkas and Farkas cleaned-faced...

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Two more.
I was in a dwemer ruin today and found a vibrating dead dwemer spider clipped halfway through a shelf. Not unusual you say? This one was playing a techno tune with its impact SoundBit.

Secondly, and you can try this one yourself, if, at the beginning of the game right after Alduin attacks Helgan, you sprint passed Ralof into the tower you can see the injured stormcloaks standing up and then suddenly falling to the ground and curling up.

bananban

I was in Solitude minding my own business when I thought, "Hey, perfect time for a werewolf rampage!"

I transformed and... it didn't work at all like what it was supposed to. I didn't get angry guards and civilians chasing me around trying to kill me, I could talk to everyone like normal. I could even freely kill people while incurring no ill reaction from NPCs. Also, the roar function acted like frenzy on a single guard, which all the other guards killed immediately. I have never been able to recreate this despite numerous tries.

Also, just today, I was raiding some bandits with three followers, Mjoll, Barbas, and Esbern. Something happened that turned Mjoll and Esbern hostile against Barbas... I couldn't stop the fight and had to reload because Esbern and Mjoll are essential and Barbas has god-mode activated.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Okay, I was dungeon-delving, hit a bandit thug once with my sword, and despite that she still had like 95% health, she was all "I cannot best you!" and ran away.

I mean, granted, if I were a bandit and I had to face a terrifying Thu'um-wielding Dragonborn in beefed-up enchanted armor wielding a glass sword of soul trapping, I'd be like "Okay, sir, here's our stash; please don't kill me." But I am also not an AI program designed to be hostile to the player on sight.

And then later there was a bandit who thought Frostbite was a terrific spell to use on a Nord (50% frost resist) with a shield of 11% magic resist and a necklace of 21% frost resist. Hit me with a sword, sweetheart. It'll hurt more.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Got another one that happened a few months ago: visited Fort Greenwall to kill the bandit chief. There was a cage with a dead mage (alchemist, I think) in it. When I stole his robes his body suddenly started bouncing all around the cage.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Well may have been mentioned before but I'm a lazy back reader. On console I usually speed rush through Helgen. Well one time I made it out in record time and I actually found General Tullius walking along the road from Helgen. Never had that happen before or since. Of course he just kept going on about needing to take this or that place. Blah blah blah blah. I followed him on his way to Solitude but quickly got bored. He did manage to dispatch a few animals and bandits along the way though.

bulbaquil

Well may have been mentioned before but I'm a lazy back reader. On console I usually speed rush through Helgen. Well one time I made it out in record time and I actually found General Tullius walking along the road from Helgen. Never had that happen before or since. Of course he just kept going on about needing to take this or that place. Blah blah blah blah. I followed him on his way to Solitude but quickly got bored. He did manage to dispatch a few animals and bandits along the way though.

Huh. I guess he and Ulfric actually travel to their respective cities, probably as soon as you enter the keep. What route did he take?

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Huh. I guess he and Ulfric actually travel to their respective cities, probably as soon as you enter the keep. What route did he take?

He was traveling the left branch opposite the one you take to get to Riverwood. The long route to Solitude I take it. Can't remember the exact path though.

bulbaquil

He was traveling the left branch opposite the one you take to get to Riverwood. The long route to Solitude I take it. Can't remember the exact path though.

Ah yes, so more or less via Pinewatch/Falkreath and Rorikstead. Ulfric likely takes the eastern path back into the Rift.