Your Least Favorite Person in All Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I can't stand Nirya.

http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Nirya

"I'm sure you've made note of who's been the most helpful during your time here, Arch-Mage."

Certainly not you! And get out of the stairwell to my Quarters, it's creepy!
What I love about the line is that she wasn't helpful at all. Faralda was, but not Nirya. She thinks WAAAYYYY to much of herself.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
my top 10 most hated skyrim characters
1.delphine
2.delphine
3.delphine
4.delphine
5.delphine
6.delphine
7.delphine
8.delphine
9.delphine
time to see if you notice patterns will my number 10 be
a. ancano
b.delphine
c.maven
d.the main character

and the answer is.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOU DECIDE!!!!

Chadonraz

Ancano always reminds me of Lucius Malfoy. And I hate both.

Rolff Stone-Fist would have to be my #1 hated NPC. He's the biggest racist in the game (after Ulfric), and for some unfathomable reason he's also essential. AND if you beat him up, he considers you a freaking friend! :mad:
One time I had to rescue him from Morvunskar (thanks, Vilkas)... and he acted like an utter idiot. He'd take a few steps, then stop for twice as many seconds. The flame trap outside would've killed him if he could die (I admit, I deliberately triggered the trap :D). By that time I was so frustrated and angry that I gave in to the temptation to use Ice Form on him. Hardly appropriate, especially since it was a Companions quest - but oh so satisfying. :cool:

Number two is definitely Brynjolf. Whether or not (nearly always the latter) I join the TG, he always gets on my nerves at some point. Maybe one day I'll actually finish the questline (as in get the final achievement) and see whether he'll still be his usual self.

Like so many others, I don't like Delphine. And would dislike her even without the whole ultimatum thing.

Jaree-Ra is another extremely unpleasant individual. Especially since he only loses his essential status if you do his stupid quest.

Most kids are annoying to insufferable.

Maven doesn't bother or annoy me, and neither do Heimskr (seriously, that guy is so devoted to Talos that he'll preach throughout the entire battle for Whiterun, even if you side with the Stormcloaks) or Siddgeir (granted, he's not that good a Jarl, but I still like him). :)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
It's a tie between Heimskr and Athis. Heimskr is an obvious one. Athis is always so disrespectfull, I'm the Harbinger and when I walk past he says stuff like this: "I never thought they'd let me actually join the companionship, but it seems they let everyone in nowadays" Uhm, I'm the Harbinger, don't be such a pain.

Anyway, there isn't much to be annoyed about. Heimskr was the reason why I used my "I am a Thane, let me go" line in Whiterun, and Athis was my partner in a certain Deadric quest. He had an "accident".

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Nazeem ..... condescending son of a ......... I had a great desire to bury an axe in his head from the first words

Ancano .... only second in the list because I met Nazeem first

Delphine .... went from irritating to likeable to dislike enough t avoid her.

Solaf .... I spent a fortune in his store and he has the nerve to threaten me if I steal from him.

Siddgeir, Jarl of Falkreath .... lazy *******, I just found him irritating

Louis Letrush ..... but then the multiple Louis glitch was sorted

Cicero .... Skyrim may have an orphanage and a college, but it really needs a mental asylum.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
It's a tie between Heimskr and Athis. Heimskr is an obvious one. Athis is always so disrespectfull, I'm the Harbinger and when I walk past he says stuff like this: "I never thought they'd let me actually join the companionship, but it seems they let everyone in nowadays" Uhm, I'm the Harbinger, don't be such a pain.

Anyway, there isn't much to be annoyed about. Heimskr was the reason why I used my "I am a Thane, let me go" line in Whiterun, and Athis was my partner in a certain Deadric quest. He had an "accident".
Sometimes I fight the guards in Falkreath just so I have the opportunity to kill Athis & the drunk. Sure you'll never be able to join the companions, but, at least if you then proceed to either pay your bounty or do some jail time in Falkreath, you can go in to Whiterun without having Farkas following you around like a puppy. The one drawback is that the Companions will forever more be hostile to you, but, honestly, I wasn't going to join them anyhow and they almost never leave Jorrvaskr, so, as long as you stay away from the Skyforge it doesn't really make a difference. They're even easy to outrun since they get lost so easy when they're out in the wilds (???????).

PrisonerLizzie

Viola Giordano....nosy meddling busy body

Serana grates my nerves to no end. About half way through the time I'm stuck with her I start wishing she wasn't immortal. -.- Actually I feel that way about most of Dawnguard (wanting to kill them) except for the Moth Priest and the blacksmith.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Bandits who say something about me choosing the wrong time to be lost...

I ran towards you, sword out, cut down all your friends, stormed through your little hideout, looting and slaughtering as I went. Do I look lost to you?

Ivory

Let's Player
I know I'm beating a dead horse but

Do bears count?

JoeReese

1.delphine
2.delphine
3.delphine
4.delphine
5.delphine
6.delphine
7.delphine
8.delphine
9.delphine
a. ancano
b.delphine
c.maven
d.the main character

and the answer is.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YOU DECIDE!!!!
But...how do you feel about Delphine?

JoeReese

I should actually add Mogrul to the list...worthless, two-bit thug, oxygen thief. Fortunately, I get to kill him every game. :) I might raise him, and kill him again.

PrisonerLizzie

I know I'm beating a dead horse but

Do bears count?
Bears are somehow programmed to only show up when you are trying to play the game quietly.

I should actually add Mogrul to the list...worthless, two-bit thug, oxygen thief. Fortunately, I get to kill him every game. :) I might raise him, and kill him again.
I have a hard time hating Mogrul as he and I share an occupation :p

Chadonraz

Which Mogrul are you talking about? The one added by Dawnguard, or the Solstheim one? :p

I just had to ask. :D

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
1.delphine
2.delphine
3.delphine
4.delphine
5.delphine
6.delphine
7.delphine
8.delphine
9.delphine
a. ancano
b.delphine
c.maven
d.the main character

But...how do you feel about Delphine?

well it should be obvious i love her :)

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
The brother of the general store owner in Falkreath. What a POS he is. Strangely I've put up with him over about 6 or 7 different builds, and it only recently occurred to me to just kill him and not have to hear his cheek any more. I followed him to the saw mill and put an arrow in his back. Good riddance!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts