Your Least Favorite Person in All Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I sat down calmly at the dining table in Honorhall Orphanage, while Grelod shouted insults at me. I continued to remain silent until I could take no more. I arose from the table, towered above her, and shouted so forcefully that she collapsed at my feet in a dead heap of worthless, old, skin and bones. I then calmly took my leave into the morning sunlight of peaceful Riften.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ankano. There is no explanation need.

My second least favorite individual in Skyrim:

Brynjolf.

I don't even love to hate these two. I simply despise them.
I like Ancano - he's nuts and incredibly arrogant. Brynjolf doesn't bother me most of the time if I join the TG, I like the way he calls me Lass or Lad. :)

Lucid

I like Ancano - he's nuts and incredibly arrogant. Brynjolf doesn't bother me most of the time if I join the TG, I like the way he calls me Lass or Lad. :)

I died a little every time Brynjolf would say he had more important things to do than talk to me. I had to mod his post-nightingale dialogue and AI a little bit.

I can't stand Nazeem, Elenwen, Yngvar the Singer and Rolff Stone-Fist. Hate them all.

Elenwen, Elenwen, Elenwen. My hatred of her stands above all others in this game.

Deloix

is semi-active
For me, most characters here either have some redeeming part of them or just too bland to care either way!
Rolff Stone-Fist however can go take a snow nap for all I care; and while Delphine has some reason to distrust the DB and be hostile somehow I can't help but hate her.
Both General Tullius and Jarl Balgruuf just rub me up the wrong way, because reasons to hate them are made so painfully blurred that I must know more! :c.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

Farkas I am married to him after completing to companions quest line and he wanted to slay a dragon so I agreed to the quest.But then I got a 1000 coin fine and now he keeps talking to me!I can't even slay the dragon and I can't kill him either (I know its cruel but I did try to kill him.)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
For some reason the one I dislike most is Njada Stonearm. Her utter disdain for the Dragonborn (and her subsequent change in demeanor once you become Harbinger) irritates me. Come, Njada, let's go visit my friend Boethiah.
More than once when Njada has said to me after becoming Harbinger her "what guidance could you possibly offer me" comment, I've been so tempted to offer her guidance in just how far my foot can get inserted up her rectum. :mad:

Elenwen, Elenwen, Elenwen. My hatred of her stands above all others in this game.
I always go back and kill her as soon as her "essential" tag ends. Good times, good times.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Farkas I am married to him after completing to companions quest line and he wanted to slay a dragon so I agreed to the quest.But then I got a 1000 coin fine and now he keeps talking to me!I can't even slay the dragon and I can't kill him either (I know its cruel but I did try to kill him.)

It's a simple glitch. Go pay off your bounty to a guard of the hold your "crime" happened and the "always talking" issue will end.

I had the same thing with Aela.

Members of The Circle are technically set as guards but are unaffiliated with a particular hold. This makes them react is a bizarre loop if your bounty somewhere is high enough to trigger the guard confrontation event.

In case you need the info, your bounties are listed in the stats list under crime.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

It's a simple glitch. Go pay off your bounty to a guard of the hold your "crime" happened and the "always talking" issue will end.

I had the same thing with Aela.

Members of The Circle are technically set as guards but are unaffiliated with a particular hold. This makes them react is a bizarre loop if your bounty somewhere is high enough to trigger the guard confrontation event.

In case you need the info, your bounties are listed in the stats list under crime.
Thank you I have tried to but FARKAS interrupts my conversation with the guard.I just created a new character.

Lucid

I always go back and kill her as soon as her "essential" tag ends. Good times, good times.

I like that she respawns, so you get to kill her over and over again. I've never successfully made her a Thrall but I want to sooo bad, just to degrade and humiliate her.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I like that she respawns, so you get to kill her over and over again. I've never successfully made her a Thrall but I want to sooo bad, just to degrade and humiliate her.
That's way cool. I didn't ever think that she might respawn as I hadn't been back at the embassy recently.

Thanks for alerting me that the joy never has to end.

:D

The executioner in Helgen. "Just following orders".

Lucid

That's way cool. I didn't ever think that she might respawn as I hadn't been back at the embassy recently.

It's become a monthly pilgrimage for Shadowmere and my sociopathic Bosmer. We jump the wall, I kill her, then go to Solitude for to indulge in spiced wine and larceny.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

It's become a monthly pilgrimage for Shadowmere and my sociopathic Bosmer. We jump the wall, I kill her, then go to Solitude for to indulge in spiced wine and larceny.
We have a term for that from where I come from. It's called "Saturday Night"

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
In my opinion, there are several that I would like to cut their head off and making disappear for ever; the first one in my list is Maven, in second place I would say vamps in general, third, Legate Rikke ( she treats our dragonborn like a common soldier even though he is promoted to Legate, the same rank she holds ) and then, in general, all of the Jarls; they are just nasty. The Jarl of Whiterun treat you well when he is in need of you but if he is not, he treats the dragonborn like a common citizen. And last but not the least, the freaking idiot Orc in Solsthein that bill you for a debt that you really do not owe. I paid him and immediately turned to sneaking mode and cut his f ... neck off !! Simply annoying and arrogant and I can stand that.
In general, in Skyrim there is not respect and appreciation for the dragonborn. They have the tendency to forget that you saved them from Alduin, the Vamps and Miraak and even if you sided with the Imperials, they continue disrespecting you and treat you bad.
I agree to the other that Ancano is an idiot, arrogant-alien-face-type-with-pig-ears-shape that deserve a lesson, but he is a bad guy from always so you know what to expect from him, but not from people that you have helped and still treat you like a piece of s... Just my 2 cents .. like Spartacus said : “kill them all” ... ;)

Daelon DuLac

In my opinion, there are several that I would like to cut their head off and making disappear for ever; the first one in my list is Maven, in second place I would say vamps in general, third, Legate Rikke ( she treats our dragonborn like a common soldier even though he is promoted to Legate, the same rank she holds ) and then, in general, all of the Jarls; they are just nasty. The Jarl of Whiterun treat you well when he is in need of you but if he is not, he treats the dragonborn like a common citizen. And last but not the least, the freaking idiot Orc in Solsthein that bill you for a debt that you really do not owe. I paid him and immediately turned to sneaking mode and cut his f ... neck off !! Simply annoying and arrogant and I can stand that.
In general, in Skyrim there is not respect and appreciation for the dragonborn. They have the tendency to forget that you saved them from Alduin, the Vamps and Miraak and even if you sided with the Imperials, they continue disrespecting you and treat you bad.
I agree to the other that Ancano is an idiot, arrogant-alien-face-type-with-pig-ears-shape that deserve a lesson, but he is a bad guy from always so you know what to expect from him, but not from people that you have helped and still treat you like a piece of s... Just my 2 cents .. like Spartacus said : “kill them all” ... ;)
A little sensitive, eh? Wouldn't it be more efficient to just "use" them rather than kill them? After all, they all have a great deal of influence. There are so many other folks to kill in SR that have little or no worth at all (particularly the sacaarin sweet a**holes that are skattered about) that I like keeping my jerks around. Personally I luv Maven, Ancano and Siddgier. Without them, I'd end up with an ego the size of Dragonsreach.

BTW, does anybody know how to elimated Louis Letrush? I just took Frost from him and now he attacks me outside Whiterun every time I go home. I'm considering just chain lightning him over and over with the disintegration perk until he dissolves. Now him, I hate.

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
Sibbi Black Briar is the only person in the game I would love to see suffer a horrible death.

Daelon DuLac

Sibbi Black Briar is the only person in the game I would love to see suffer a horrible death.
Sibbi's a sleezeball, I'll give you that, but I luv his reactions to my female characters. Such a lounge lizard. :0

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts