Your favourite enemy in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Twiffle

the Hazi b**ch probably went home sulking, . . . . . .

JoeReese

Well, she shall sulk sans comfort of sweet rolls. I have them all.

"All your sweet roll are belong to us." :D

Urzek

Any guard that says someone stole my sweet roll. For the love of God, am i that poor to be depressed over a sweet roll?! And i don't even buy one of those!!!

Brael

I'd have to say Mercer Frey from Thieves Guild

I personally found myself really disappointed with that battle. I got all ramped up beforehand and was thinking "Yeah! F that guy! This is going to be so amazing and epic!" and then in the end he fought like a damn coward. It was really unsatisfying.

My "favorite" enemy to beat is probably ice wraiths. Ever since that first time I came across two of them and they completely destroyed me, I've since then had an overwhelming hatred for them. In fact my character now carries around resist frost enchanted gear specifically for the occasional ice wraith battle.

What now, ice wraiths? What now!?

Ahh my favorite enemy, it would have to be Vyrthur. The fight with him for the first time was amazing. Believe it or not I found it harder to defeat him than Harkon(But thats just me XDD)

Aside from that, as in like, general enemies (Bandits etc) I'd have to say I enjoy fighting Falmer, Warmongers especially, those bastards always manage to put up a good fight.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Nazeem in Whiterun. The most satisfying kill in the game. I saved my thanes get out of jail free card just for him. No weapons, only fist to get the most out of it.