Your favourite enemy in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Thalmor, without a doubt. I absolute LOVE encountering Thalmor outside the eyesight of any potential witnesses. (rubs hands together excitedly) "Eggscellent!"

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I completely agree with JoeReese. I can't stand letting those Thalmor wander around with prisoners...Or at all...:oops:
I also love killing giants, but that's mainly because I love sending Lydia to be a part of the Skyrim Space Program. :rolleyes:

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Any and all members of Clan ButtholeBorn.

tommy857

I completely agree with JoeReese. I can't stand letting those Thalmor wander around with prisoners...Or at all...:oops:
I also love killing giants, but that's mainly because I love sending Lydia to be a part of the Skyrim Space Program. :rolleyes:
I HATE the thalmor. i wish they would have some story line where you could be a giant if it was only for a short time. I really hate Maven black briar anyone know how to kill her

Shavon Black

Add another vote for the Thalmor.​
I also love "failing" to join the Dark Brotherhood by killing Astrid. She is tough to beat.​

JoeReese

I have tried to kill Maven a few times, before and after she becomes Jarl. Didn't work either time. :sadface:

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Like most I thoroughly enjoy killing any and all Thalmor agents. I also enjoy snuffing out the Silver Hand.

JoeReese

I am kind of disappointed that I can't get back into the Thalmor embassy. I can pick the gate lock and there may or may not be anybody in the courtyard, but I can't get into the main buildings or cells. The barracks, though, is a novice lock and good armor shopping. Usually at least two warriors and two wizards in there.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I highly enjoy killing members of the Stormcloaks and Thalmor.

mamali

Draugr ,deathlords really freak me out , also falmers . i kill them with no mercy .

oh , and of course , we all like to hunt dragons right ? i like them cuz they give gold and expensive bones when i kill them :)

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Lets not forget about those nefarious Dragon Priest. I do love killing those guys.

JoeReese

SUCCESS!!! I managed to get back into the Thalmor embassy, past the outer courtyard and barracks.

If you go in there, pick the gate lock and take out anybody in the courtyard. Then go into the barracks (may or may not be locked) and clean out the two soldiers and two wizards in there. The first go-through, there may be another one asleep upstairs.

After that, come back out into the courtyard and the main building door will say "requires key." Go to the right corner of the wall, where you can jump on the snow drift and see over the wall into the rest of the embassy yard. There will be a few soldiers and possibly a wizard back there. You can jump to the top of the wall, but not over it. Destruction magic and arrows will pass through though, both directions, so you can kill them from afar.

If you want to go at them in melee, take a kettle outside of the fence. From standing at the main gate, looking in, go left and around the corner. Where the wall again turns left, drop the kettle. Pick it up to eye level and then walk toward the wall. When the kettle stops at the wall and appears to have a hole in the bottom, whirlwind sprint inside.

You can then clear both buildings and the dungeons, and exit the cave, as you did during the Diplomatic Immunity quest. It seems anybody you killed then will still be dead, but anyone you didn't will remain alive. Lots of potions and gold in there, and a few decent weapons. Don't forget to steal every last one of their sweet rolls.

Twiffle

SUCCESS!!! I managed to get back into the Thalmor embassy, past the outer courtyard and barracks.

If you go in there, pick the gate lock and take out anybody in the courtyard. Then go into the barracks (may or may not be locked) and clean out the two soldiers and two wizards in there. The first go-through, there may be another one asleep upstairs.

After that, come back out into the courtyard and the main building door will say "requires key." Go to the right corner of the wall, where you can jump on the snow drift and see over the wall into the rest of the embassy yard. There will be a few soldiers and possibly a wizard back there. You can jump to the top of the wall, but not over it. Destruction magic and arrows will pass through though, both directions, so you can kill them from afar.

If you want to go at them in melee, take a kettle outside of the fence. From standing at the main gate, looking in, go left and around the corner. Where the wall again turns left, drop the kettle. Pick it up to eye level and then walk toward the wall. When the kettle stops at the wall and appears to have a hole in the bottom, whirlwind sprint inside.

You can then clear both buildings and the dungeons, and exit the cave, as you did during the Diplomatic Immunity quest. It seems anybody you killed then will still be dead, but anyone you didn't will remain alive. Lots of potions and gold in there, and a few decent weapons. Don't forget to steal every last one of their sweet rolls.

Total cred to you mate, , just for the dogged persistance to do it, , :D

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
My Listener character has always had a fascination with getting back in the embassy and giving Elenwen a second smile :D

Saozig

Hippy
Arcano (and any other Thalmor). Vampires. Silverhand. Any Orc that says "No one bests an Orc!"

JoeReese

Thanks Twiffle. I had been trying for a while. Apparently, according to the wiki, there are other ways, but I had never thought to look there for exploitable glitches.

I am extremely happy to have gotten back in, especially with a couple thousand worth of gold and jewelery, plus additional glass and elven armor.

I didn't see Elenwen at all though. Not sure where she went.