• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Brynjolf and Ulfric are cool because of their voices, Rayya from Hearthfire is cool because she's my Redguard's wife, I like Celann because he just seems like a nice guy, Sigaar the carriage driver is cool because of his name (Cigar :D), and I like Serana because like pretty much everyone else has said, she's a total babe and a badass xD.

kirak95197

Writer
My favorite NPC would have to be Astrid, not even sure why, I've just always prefered her over everyone else. Maybe the thought of her being the leader of trained killers makes her menacing.

Morgan

I like Nazir in the DB hideout. He's funny, and has a VERY precise list of people he hates. And it jibes with my own.

Amolyn

There's a lot I'm quite fond of. :3 But I really love Cicero and his back story.

In no particular order, others I like are Festus Krex, Tolfdir, Veezara, Hadvar and Ondolemar. :D

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
My favorite NPC, eh?

Balgruuf all the way, dat sexeh boi.
Ulfric for his voice. He's a butt though.
Tullius because he's Tullius
Rikke because she's another Legionnaire who worships Talos.
Elenwen because she's funny in her own way.
Celann because he's my man crush (that hair....<3)
Vanik because he's dead.
Serana NOT BECAUSE SHE IS A BABE, but because she's the most developed NPC in the game. She's got so much backstory and stuff.

UNLIKE YOU, I DO NOT LOVE SERANA.

:C

Clau

The Fateless One
Gwilin. He is such a free spirited NPC. Seems very content with life.

Ivarstead_Gwilin.PNG

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Just to clear things up, I don't like Serana because she's a 'babe', I love her for many other reasons. Seems most people here just like her for her looks or something, lol.

Anyways to add on to my list, I'd say Sven would be number 6, he seems like a cool guy to me, and he's an easy follower to get at first, just oughta gear him up a bit.

Also, I forgot M'aiq, I love his random quotes when you find him out in the wilderness. He'd be number 3 on my list, I'll edit my original post to reflect these changes.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Just to clear things up, I don't like Serana because she's a 'babe', I love her for many other reasons. Seems most people here just like her for her looks or something, lol.

Anyways to add on to my list, I'd say Sven would be number 6, he seems like a cool guy to me, and he's an easy follower to get at first, just oughta gear him up a bit.

Also, I forgot M'aiq, I love his random quotes when you find him out in the wilderness. He'd be number 3 on my list, I'll edit my original post to reflect these changes.

1) Serana isn't nearly as good looking as Sylgja, and I think Sylgja is the best looking NPC you can marry and in general for females. Perphaps it makes me cliche for loving Serana, but it's because she and you go through so much together, and she is so well developed. But I think Sylgja takes the cake.
2)Mai'q is a classic.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
1) Serana isn't nearly as good looking as Sylgja, and I think Sylgja is the best looking NPC you can marry and in general for females. Perphaps it makes me cliche for loving Serana, but it's because she and you go through so much together, and she is so well developed. But I think Sylgja takes the cake.
2)Mai'q is a classic.

Although I don't just like her for her looks, I personally think Serana looks the best, could be because of the mod I have, but with or without it, I think she's beautiful. I haven't seen this 'Sylgja' though, any idea where I would find her?

Rekamennos

Account closed
Although I don't just like her for her looks, I personally think Serana looks the best, could be because of the mod I have, but with or without it, I think she's beautiful. I haven't seen this 'Sylgja' though, any idea where I would find her?

Shor's stone by riften.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
I like Serana mostly because she's a well-developed character, the remark about her being a babe was *somewhat* of a joke lol.

Alvor the Riverwood blacksmith.

He's wise enough to realise, that as a commoner, worship of Talos and Imperial support are not mutually exclusive.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Mine is Nazeem. I know, I know.

Honestly though, I DID hate him, until i realized that in essence, he's me.

If you've taken the time to notice the things I say on this forum, you'll see quickly that most of them are sarcastic. i.e. Nazeem-speak. That's why I like him so much. But unlike myself, he insults everyone he sees. I only insult the ones needing to be insulted.

Mine is Nazeem. I know, I know.

Honestly though, I DID hate him, until i realized that in essence, he's me.

If you've taken the time to notice the things I say on this forum, you'll see quickly that most of them are sarcastic. i.e. Nazeem-speak. That's why I like him so much. But unlike myself, he insults everyone he sees. I only insult the ones needing to be insulted.
The more I think about Nazeem, the more I think I think like him. Sure, I don't say it aloud, but I still think that that chick who sits in front of me science class is a fat stupid bitch. I even say thing like that out loud, talking to my game.

"No you ugly lizard, I will not do a "little favor" for you that will end in you and your sister's deaths, which is only a minor hassle to me!"

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The more I think about Nazeem, the more I think I think like him. Sure, I don't say it aloud, but I still think that that chick who sits in front of me science class is a fat stupid bitch. I even say thing like that out loud, talking to my game.

"No you ugly lizard, I will not do a "little favor" for you that will end in you and your sister's deaths, which is only a minor hassle to me!"

I assume that if I saw the girl in your class, I'd agree. Thankfully I go to a Christian private school so the people there aren't as stupid as they could be.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts