• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
I love Jarl Balgruuf, he is my absolute favorite Jarl. When I played through the Stormcloak questline, I felt like such a disgusting traitor. So I never did that again.

I also really like Legate Fasendil. Like, seriously, he is just amazing. Go to the Rift Imperial Camp and talk to him right now. I wish he had more dialogue because I would totally want him to be my follower. (and his battle grunts are really attractive imo)

Brelyna is also one of my favorites because she is so cute and geeky and clumsy (the last two remind me of myself to :3)

Maiq the Liar is also great, especially when he says that he is sick of talking to you.

I was highly disappointed when I found out Arnbjorn was married because of reasons. And Brynolf was one of my favorite characters and I hate how he is too busy for me now.

Lunaruse

The Milkdrinking Elf
Shoot, I forgot a ton. Including Alvor, Tolfdir, Kodlak, Odaviing, Parthuunax, and the list just goes on and on.

In no particular order:

1. Alduin - Arrogant, dark, and powerful - everything I love in a villain.
2. Odahviing - The one npc in the game I know I can always depend on.
3. Brelyna Maryon - The moment that Dunmer turned me into a horse I knew I had to make her mine ;)
4. Jarl Balgruuf the Greater - Probably because he's a real nice guy.
5. Sheogorath - Cheese, for everyone!!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Serana and Marcurio are my favourite followers, and I am married to Marcurio. He makes for a very loving and attentive husband.
I love Florentius at Fort Dawnguard. cracks me up, his accent and his complete lack of knowledge of his inventory..
I also love Captain Veleth of the Redoran Guard, he is so nice and friendly after you help out with his ash spawn problem. Actually the whole town loves you after you do some quests there.
I also like the friendly smithy at Riften. Sadly, mine got killed by a gargoyle.
Love my horse, and Shadowmere.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
- M'aiq the Liar...I could listen to him all day.
- Romlyn Dreth...he's a little skeevy, but there's something likeable about him.
- Neloth....I can't decide if I love him or hate him but he's a LOL a minute.
- Bothela at the Hag's Cure....snarky, mischevious old lady. Enough said.
- Onmund....by far my favorite follower/spouse. Useful, pleasant to talk to, decent-looking. Blocks less doorways than most.
- Karliah (that voice!) <3

Also Hermaeus Mora, Brynjolf, Tolfdir, Vorstag, Farkas, and Idgrod Ravencrone (mainly for the stunt she pulls at the Thalmor Embassy if you ask her to cause a distraction) :D

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Odahviing, Vorstag, Cosnach, and Kharjo

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Urag gro-Shub. I mean... he's an Orc librarian, that can't be more epic. Oh, and quite intimidating too, no matter if you're the Dragonborn.

Adam Warlock

My new best pal in Skyrim is my Dremora Merchant who I`ve named Monty because of how he often says "Let`s make a deal !" .
So handy to dump loot wherever/whenever AND he sells Daedric armor and weapons both plain and enchanted !
If there is a more polite and helpful denizen of Oblivion , I haven`t met them.

sticky runes

If we're talking about non-followers, Tolfdir is one of my faves, because of how kind and supportive he is during our time at the college, like a grandfatherly figure, and he helps us out with his magic at times. Mirabelle Irvine is kinda cool and she has a beautiful voice, it's a shame we lose her during the college main quest line.

I also like Gunmar the Dawnguard blacksmith, his voice reminds me of Oded Fehr. His quests are a bit boring though. Florentius is quite funny as well, and Sorine Jurard gives us some cool stuff.

Dragonborn introduced some fine NPCs. Captain Veleth is awesome, and his accent gets me dripping like a broken fridge. And you've got to love Neloth <3<3<3

Tzipora

There's many.

>Jarl Balgruuf. He's very stubborn and will go to any lengths to protect Whiterun and its people. He's also Jarl Ballin', Ballin', Ballin'...

>Cicero. "Let's kill someone."

>Kharlia. I have a girl crush on her.

>I love Hadvar. It makes me sad that there's no more quests involving him other than the civil war ones and he's stuck in a bar for the rest of the game. He was such an awesome character and it made me sad.

>Mjoll. She is badass, and saved me many times in the game. I love her as a follower.