• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rekamennos

Account closed
Go on, tell me all about 'em.

Mine are Jarl Balgruuf, Balimund, Roggi from Kynesgrove (because hes sexy), and Serana probably. But I don't wanna marry serana like everyone else does.

Serona is my favorite follower. She is just so awesome. I love that she is a vampire. I cured myself from that crap. . I didn't marry her though. My other favorite is J'zargo of the College of Winterhold. In battle he uses sparks and other destruction spells. But he dies often and I always found myself restarting from previous save. So I give him my heavy armor. Don't know if it does anything though. ha

mamali

i always forget the names in skyrim :sadface: . but general tulios and the imperial women with him (forgot her name ) are very cool . i also like Vex from thives guild and Astrid of dark brotherhood .

[quote="mamali, post: 196136, member: 15342" Astrid of dark brotherhood .[/quote]

I wasn't aware that you could make her your follower, or I just forgot. She's badass.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
My top favorites list (1 Being most favorite, 7 being least):

1. Serana (I'm strongly in love with her, I've even sworn my love to her, in other words, I'll avoid love with anyone else, across ANY game. I don't just like her for her looks either)
2. Ogmund (He's a cool guy, and I like his singing. I'd put Belrand here, but the backstabbing piece of s*** started attacking Serana during one of our adventures, so he's now my sworn enemy)
3. M'aiq the Liar (Who doesn't like this guy? He has some pretty funny dialogue)
4. Ulfric Stormcloak (I'm a loyal Stormcloak supporter, and his voice is badass)
5. Ralof (He's kind of like an old friend to me, plus we escaped Helgen together)
6. The Guards (I love alot of their dialogue. "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll")
7. Sven (He's kinda cool to me, plus he's a rather easy follower to get, just gotta gear him up a bit)

After proof reading, I just noticed everyone in my list is a Nord, aside from M'aiq and some of the guards maybe.

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
VILKAS. Honestly, he was my first skyrim hubby, and I love the guy. Such a cutie. I like the way I forgot to wear clothes that time, and all I heard being shouted across the yard of Jorrvaskr was "YSMIRS BEARD, YOU'RE GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH." and, Dat accent. Enough said.

ULFRIC STORMCLOAK. yay! His voice is badass, and I personally like it when he goes to fight someone and comes at them screaming TALOS SMITE YOU. It makes me chuckle every time. Oh, Ulfy.

<3

Rekamennos

Account closed
VILKAS. Honestly, he was my first skyrim hubby, and I love the guy. Such a cutie. I like the way I forgot to wear clothes that time, and all I heard being shouted across the yard of Jorrvaskr was "YSMIRS BEARD, YOU'RE GOING TO FREEZE TO DEATH." and, Dat accent. Enough said.

ULFRIC STORMCLOAK. yay! His voice is badass, and I personally like it when he goes to fight someone and comes at them screaming TALOS SMITE YOU. It makes me chuckle every time. Oh, Ulfy.

<3

*sleeps in Ulfric's bed*

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Always liked Amren from Whiterun, blue collar ex-mercenary who settled down in Whitrerun with his family, can't hate on that. That and he's one of the very few Whiterun NPCs I've never considered shooting in the gut (or kneecap, either or)

Rekamennos

Account closed
i forgot Karliah . she is a hot elf and i love the way she talks . but she has a ghost boyfriend :sadface:

DOESN'T MEAN she wouldn't need some real lovnnnnn. :p Death is a long time away ;) hahaha

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Cicero!

Gowsh

Old Fart
The Emperor.

The interaction was brief but intense and provoked actual feelings for me irl.

RiskySeven

I'm kinda a loner in the game, I like to strike out on my own without a follower, but I do like Lydia and Serana as followers. Lydia annoys the hell out me with "I'm sworn to carry your burdens" every time I ask her to carry something for me. I think Serana and Karliah (love her voice) are pretty hot. Brynjolf and Delvin are pretty cool too.

Lars Of Morrowind

My two favourite characters are Marcurio and Brynjolf. I think I might like Marcurio a little bit more, because he can be a follower. I hate how you can't even speak to Brynjolf after the Thieves Guild quests.

I also really like Vilkas, Faendal, Serana, Ulfric, Ralof, and Farengar Secret-Fire.
I wish it was possible to marry Faendal ad Farengar :sadface:

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I don't have Dawnguard, but I'm getting it, and the first thing I'm going to do is find how who the hell Serana is.

My favorites: Brynjolf, Cicero, Arnbjorn, Festus. <3

Nameless233

Euorlund gray-mane, he's an absolute boss, Cicero, he's so funny to listen too, and if you read his journals you realize his story and why he's insane and feel bad for him and feel more attached to him, Serena is just an amazingly well done character, and honestly, as a full fledged vampire supporter, I would follow her father Harkon into any war against mortals any day, he's such a power hungry bro! Brynjolf, was awsome with his accent, ulfric stormcloak is also really well done with his voice.

P.S. maven black briar can suck my balls

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts