Your customized weapons & gears... with names!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Body- Robes of the Ash (Increase Magicka Points and Magicka Regeneration)
Circlet- The Wise-Woman's Blessing (Increase Magicka Points and Alchemy)
Ring- A Stranger's Gift (Increase Health points and Health Rengeneration)
Amulet- Ancient Amulet (Increase Disease Resistance and Waterbreathing)
Shoes- Moccasins (Increase Carry Weight and Sneak)
Dagger- Father's Hunting Knife (Frost Damage and Drain Health)
Hands- Mother's Armguards (Increase Hand-to-Hand Damage and One Handed Skill)

I never end up naming my weapons because I always use an enchanters potion that wears off in 30 seconds. I end up rushing and then forgetting I can name it, which I assume pauses the game.

I am pretty sure someone posted recently and said that time spent naming doesn't count against the 30 seconds. Should be easy to test with a Save before starting, in case the information was wrong.

Dashmiel

I am pretty sure someone posted recently and said that time spent naming doesn't count against the 30 seconds. Should be easy to test with a Save before starting, in case the information was wrong.

I keep hearing this, but my own experience never matches up. It always seems that after I name and before I can hit enchant the time runs out.

On topic: My two prized self smith and enchanted weapons are a Daedric Great Sword which I dubbed "Abaddon" with Fire Damage and Health Absorb and a Daedric Battle Axe I've named "Soul Reaper" because it's the closest thing resembling a scythe and it shocks the soul out of people with a hefty dose of shock damage and soul trap. Both of them carefully sharpened to Legendary status, and coated with the vilest of poisons.

feliciano182

Oh this is a fun topic :D !

Coldflight --> Imperial Bow imbued with cold damage.

Alinor's Might --> Glass Bow with storm damage.

Helgen's Fate --> Imperial Steel Sword (The Captain's) imbued with fire damage.

Kyne's Touch --> A glass dagger with storm damage.

Bloodfang --> Ebony dagger with absorb health damage.

Mzulft's Doom --> A dwarven dagger with cold damage.

Dark Winter --> Ebony bow with cold damage.

And probably my favorite named weapon:

Numidium's Reach --> A dwarven crossbow with cold and storm damage.

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
I'm anticipating getting my hands on a set of glass armor, and enchanting with Destruction boosts and Magicka Regen boosts. It'll be called "Zolo-Shea's Hellshell."

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Oh this is a fun topic :D !
Coldflight --> Imperial Bow imbued with cold damage.
Alinor's Might --> Glass Bow with storm damage.
Kyne's Touch --> A glass dagger with storm damage.
Bloodfang --> Ebony dagger with absorb health damage.
Mzulft's Doom --> A dwarven dagger with cold damage.
Dark Winter --> Ebony bow with cold damage.
And probably my favorite named weapon:
Numidium's Reach --> A dwarven crossbow with cold and storm damage.

Now them's some cool and inventive weapon names. Kudos!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I really liked all of the ones you came up with, but this one in particular. I often put importance on common weapons that I get through uncommon means. Sometimes they feel more special than the unique items you're meant to find.

feliciano182

I really liked all of the ones you came up with, but this one in particular. I often put importance on common weapons that I get through uncommon means. Sometimes they feel more special than the unique items you're meant to find.

I have an insane appreciation for that sword in particular, it gets me through most things before I join The Companions, and it's just frikkin sick to have the sword of the captain who tried to execute you, talk about poetic justice !

jcurr25

I named mine Deathbringer, I know not the most creative or coolest name but I have never been great at that stuff. Its a Daedric bow smithed to do 470 damage and enchanted with 78 shock and 78 fire. Pain in the butt to recharge it all the time but it is so deadly in the field, especially when combined with poisons and sneak attacks ;).

Armor: Armor Of The Hist
Gauntlets: Gauntlets Of The Hist
Boots: Boots Of The Hist
Swords: Sword Of The Hist
All pieces are enchanted Dragonscale Armor and Yes, my characters an Argonian

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Armor: Armor Of The Hist
Gauntlets: Gauntlets Of The Hist
Boots: Boots Of The Hist
Swords: Sword Of The Hist
All pieces are enchanted Dragonscale Armor and Yes, my characters an Argonian

Now there's somebody we can trust. Good on you Dragonborn3571, you definitely seem to have things in order. May I enquire as to what the enchantments do?

Chest: Fortify Smithing
Gauntlets: Fortify One-Handed
Boots: Fortify Sneak
Left Sword: Absorb Stamina
Right Sword: Absorb Health
Very effective against all enemies :D

My Legendary Ebony sword with Absorb Health enchantment is called Pasturella.

Edit

My wife thinks I should mention that the bacterium Pasturella is responsible for the Black Death.

Panthera

Don Gato
I had all kinds of names like swords with fire damage and soul trap was named Sword of the Burning Soul. Or if there was frost damage instead of fire then it was Sword of the Freezing Soul, Sword of the Sparked Soul...

I had a dagger enchanted with little shock damage once and I named it Sparky like the mages guild pet from oblivion.

Ring with 40% one hand and sneak it was called Ring of Hidden Blade.

Now I'm naming end game gear with my character's name. So after it dies. Other adventures can collect pieces of my char's legendary gear. :D

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Wizard Breaker: Orcish war axe with shock and magica damage.
Troll Cleaver: Sky Forge Steel Battle Axe with fire damage.
Satans Cigarette Lighter: Forsworn bow with Fiery Soul trap.