Your customized weapons & gears... with names!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Just post your unique weapons and armors that you made and named

I am not normally into enchanting but my character enchanted an ebony bow with a grand soul gem from that giant Dwemer robot. I call it 'Hunting Hag' just to fit with my character theme. It absorbs 10 points of magicka. It's really useful since I only use magic and archery in combat. So I would dual cast firebolt to stun the opponent while I make some distance and start shooting my arrow at the guy to fill up my mana to repeat the process.

Verac

Ive only made one weapon, due to low enchanting, but i call it Hellrend does 17 fire damage and is an ebony sword

SaveVsBedWet

So far I've got an Elven mace with +20 frost damage on it called Cold Comfort, an Orcish Mace that does 18 points of Magicka damage called MajikJak, and an Ebony sword that does 20 points of shock damage called Penn Stake (obviously created before the Penn St. scandal broke). What sucks is that I really wish those names were on way more kickass weapons with better enchantments. But it is taking me forever to level up my Smithing to Ebony (can't buy, steal or mine enough damned Iron so still crawling past 70) and Enchanting (which I just got past 60% stronger enchant).

Really want to fast forward those two up to "serious business" level, but honor refuses to allow it. Plus, I just beat down my first giant by myself with my Ebony sword, my Nightingale Bow and liberal use of Whirlwind Sprint. At level 29 (I'm slow), and I did it wearing my Nightingale light armor and without avoiding the stomps. How bad can it be to be where I'm at?

brandon

So far I've got an Elven mace with +20 frost damage on it called Cold Comfort, an Orcish Mace that does 18 points of Magicka damage called MajikJak, and an Ebony sword that does 20 points of shock damage called Penn Stake (obviously created before the Penn St. scandal broke). What sucks is that I really wish those names were on way more kickass weapons with better enchantments. But it is taking me forever to level up my Smithing to Ebony (can't buy, steal or mine enough damned Iron so still crawling past 70) and Enchanting (which I just got past 60% stronger enchant).

Really want to fast forward those two up to "serious business" level, but honor refuses to allow it. Plus, I just beat down my first giant by myself with my Ebony sword, my Nightingale Bow and liberal use of Whirlwind Sprint. At level 29 (I'm slow), and I did it wearing my Nightingale light armor and without avoiding the stomps. How bad can it be to be where I'm at?
kill a bunch of deer,wolves, sabre cats, and bears and just make leather bracers. you have to tan the hide to make leather and leather strips but i had full dragonscale legendary around lvl 20 or so. but beware you cant go around the tree. so if your gonna invest perks in it decide if youd rather have light or heavy and do that cause i went light thinking i could just pick deadric after i got dragon but it didnt work that way. not on xbox anyway.

brandon

Just post your unique weapons and armors that you made and named

I am not normally into enchanting but my character enchanted an ebony bow with a grand soul gem from that giant Dwemer robot. I call it 'Hunting Hag' just to fit with my character theme. It absorbs 10 points of magicka. It's really useful since I only use magic and archery in combat. So I would dual cast firebolt to stun the opponent while I make some distance and start shooting my arrow at the guy to fill up my mana to repeat the process.
i have an ebony mace with sould trap i didnt name it. and an ebony war axe with absorb stamina or health not sure which but it doesnt have a name either. and neither does my ebony bow with shock dam.

Verac

WOOPS! forgot i had one more enchanted weapon i named, "Cindershot" a legendary enchanted glass bow that did 20 fire damage

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
I have a daedric sword that has 199 damage with a frost and flame enchatment

I named it ... The Elder Sword... because I thought that sounded awesome

Verac

I have a daedric sword that has 199 damage with a frost and flame enchatment

I named it ... The Elder Sword... because I thought that sounded awesome

Meh, When i get a daedric sword im naming it Hellrend((which i was going to name it orginally but named my ebony sword that anyway but im on a diffrent char so bleh)) honestly, im going to have 2 daedric swords Scourge and oblivion((literal oblivion not the plane of existence also for my assassin char)) and my dagger will be called Blackheart

renswic

Have 2 Ebony Swords. One is called 'Renswic's Burning Stick Of Death' as it does low level fire damage. The other is called 'Don't Tase Me Bro' as it does low level shock damage.

I will keep them until my enchantment level is higher then replace one with a soul trap spell.

Divinity

2 daedric daggers One with absorb health and soul trap and the other with absorb stamina and fire. both legendary. named them Ner'zhul's Left Claw and Ner'zhul's Right Claw. (obviously Ner'zhul is my Dunmer character)

Edited typos

Touchstone

I've named some variety of items. My favorite, though, is a bow I made for Cicero. It's a Legendary Daedric bow enchanted with fire damage. Named it "Ooooooo..... BURN". He also has a sword named "Shocking Jest."

Dragon armor got named after dragon stuff too. For example, the helm is enchanted with an archery buff, and called "Dragon's Sight".

Burn's my favorite though. And I imagine Cicero appreciates it.

Kurrus

Hex,

Sorry for starting the other thread. But I swear I searched right before I started my post and didn't see any threads like this. I like this thread better anyway, my thread was more of a joke.

Anyway, before I received the Nightingale Bow, I used an Elven Bow that had a damage rating of like 52 and did fire damage of 15. I named it the Black Bow. I also used an Ebony Sword called the Black Blade (fire Damage as well, 12 I think). I named both of these after the song "Black Blade" by BOC. Both now reside in my Solitude home, proudly displayed next to my enchanting table.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
[ Right Hand ]
Glint - Daedric Sword
Steal 23 Health & 29 Stamina from target.

[ Left Hand ]
Sorrow Soul - Daedric Sword
Fiery Soul trap and steal 23 health from target.

Chain of Sorrow (Neck)
Fortify One-Handed Damage 47% & Magic Resist 29%

Finger of Sorrow (Finger)
Fortify One-Handed Damage 47% & Magic Resist 29%

Sorrows Plate (Yea I know, real original)

Chest
Fortify Health +72 & Fortify Health Regeneration (I forget the %).

Helm
Waterbreathing & Fotify Magicka 72

Gloves
Fortify One-Handed Damage 47% & Fortify Heavy Armour (I forget the amount)

Boots
Fortify One-Handed Damage 47% & Fortify Stamina +72

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Soul Stealer - Legendary Daedric bow with soul trap

I have a sweet ebony sword that came with an enchantment to absorb 20 health, so I couldn't rename it.

I don't have any of my equipment named b/c I'm usually using a "fortify enchanting" potion while enchanting and there is a time limit

royal crown

War axe. Hells, I cant remember the enchantment but it does both stamina and magic damage. All I use is heavy weapons and armor. Im thinking of switching that up for a bit and going with the Elf mace, enchanting it. Ive just switched to the armor. So far so good but have not fought a dragon with that on.

Verac

2 daedric daggers One with absorb health and soul trap and the other with absorb stamina and fire. both legendary. named them Ner'zhul's Left Claw and Ner'zhul's Right Claw. (obviously Ner'zhul is my Dunmer character)

Edited typos
Soneone likes warcraft

Metallipath

Premium Member
I never end up naming my weapons because I always use an enchanters potion that wears off in 30 seconds. I end up rushing and then forgetting I can name it, which I assume pauses the game.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Hex,

Sorry for starting the other thread. But I swear I searched right before I started my post and didn't see any threads like this. I like this thread better anyway, my thread was more of a joke.

Anyway, before I received the Nightingale Bow, I used an Elven Bow that had a damage rating of like 52 and did fire damage of 15. I named it the Black Bow. I also used an Ebony Sword called the Black Blade (fire Damage as well, 12 I think). I named both of these after the song "Black Blade" by BOC. Both now reside in my Solitude home, proudly displayed next to my enchanting table.
no problem. I assume we were just making the thread at the same time and I happen to click 'create' earlier lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts