You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When you finally take your first night off from playing since the game came out because your hands just hurt too damn much from playing so many hours.

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
You're husband calls after you've been up all night with the baby to ask you to do something. When you say you're busy his response is, "Get off the game. No playing Skyrim until you fall asleep. Remember, job first, get drunk after? Well now it's job first, play Skyrim after."

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
You're husband calls after you've been up all night with the baby to ask you to do something. When you say you're busy his response is, "Get off the game. No playing Skyrim until you fall asleep. Remember, job first, get drunk after? Well now it's job first, play Skyrim after."

Sad but true.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When you walk into a bar and expect to hear "the dragonborn comes"

BSE

When you havent touched your wife in a sexual manner in weeks and she doesnt care because shes also playing.

Nyneve

When you literally break down the task into steps so your husband doesn't get so frusterated that he quiets.

When instead of having some "adult fun" at night you're debating on what armor to make or which weapons are better for hours.

Nyneve

You plan on bringing your PS3 with you to Disneyland so you can play after the parks close. (Who needs sleep...)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
You're still making potions at 3am and your alarm is due to go off at 6 for work.

Nyneve

You're neighbors think you're crazy because they hear you and your spouse arguing about taking an arrow to the knee or why you can't play a moral character like the other.

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
When you're late to class and you remember you can just Whirlwind Sprint.

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
When you think of stealing as more of a challenge, then a one way ticket to prison.

-When you lash out at your brother for saying Skyrim's graphics are "a bit sub-par"
Does that count?

Lyt

When you bravely walk out into a snowstorm for an errand and wish you could use the Dragon Shout, "Clear Skies."

When you realize that your home area looks a lot like Skyrim. I live in Central Oregon, Home of WEstern Juniper Trees, Ugly pines, and firs, majestic mountains, rugged brush lands, and rocky moors, and of course the wildlife. Hell, Skyrim is a lot like home to me. :/

Nyneve

When you play Skyrim so you can try to lie to yourself and say it is NOT really 85 outside. (SO miss WA...)

When I first got Skyrim and started playing I don't think I left my college dorm room for three days. Later that week I got an email from Microsoft that said I had logged 36 hours of gameplay in the last three days and to take a break because it was unhealthy. Of course I ignored them and continued to be antisocial for the next couple of weeks just obsessing over Skyrim.

GeneralTampon

Got any SKOOOMA!?
You know you're addicted when you plan out a schedule to clean and work on commissions, but you spend the whole day playing skyrim anyway.

and I really need to work on those art commissions :/ lol

Evina

Last night I was out drinking with my friends, and when some stupid asshole started to insult one of the girls my first thought was to go there and FUS RO DAH the pl*ps out of him.