You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SanSalvador15

when your family is in the living room being a family and decorating the christmas tree and you are in your room thinking how much that the decorating is cutting into skyrim...

Nightingale

You look up at the night sky and for a moment wonder why there is only ONE moon.

But being realistic, I've had so many Skyrim dreams lately just like many of you. Last night I dreamt that a dragon was attacking my house XD Another involved me crouching and sneaking and I actually saw the little eye detector opening and closing.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
You start to follow NPC characters around just to watch them walk. (True story. Wife didn't think it was very funny though.)

Nightingale

You start to follow NPC characters around just to watch them walk. (True story. Wife didn't think it was very funny though.)

I do the same thing! I always people watch. I know what times certain NPCs are at locations too. Actually, I think this just makes me a professional creeper in Skyrim :p

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I did feel bad about ogleing the women, honestly. Amazes me how much this game evokes REAL emotions!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
You know you are addicted when...

1. You actually mourn Frost's death. (Kept horse meat and a soul gem fragment in a bag as a memorial.)

2. SPOILER ALERT: You feel bad executing one of the three. (But then you execute them all anyway and feel REALLY bad.) I did keep all of their hoods out of compassion.

3. You talk about Skyrim so much your wife has to ask you to give her a warning that the conversation will be about the game not real life. (You bought a house where?? Who is LYDIA??)

4. You play so much your hands ache. Yet you still play on!

5. You play until you can't keep your eyes open anymore (then wake up in a panic over what you might have sold or done by accident.)

jeff

You know you are addicted when.....

not only do you dream about Skyrim but also this forum and what you are going to post! (really happened)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
You know you are addicted when.....

not only do you dream about Skyrim but also this forum and what you are going to post! (really happened)

You know when... You love Skyrim so much you actually joined your first forum. And are now addicted to it as well!!!

wheato

Premium Member
You know you're addicted to Skyrim when you decide you have to go to the shop to stock up on energy drinks and snacks, but before you leave your flat/house you plan out what you can and can't take with you so that you don't become over encumbered. The last thing I need when I'm forced to have a break from the game, is too much weight which forces me to walk very slowly. Best drop this iron mace in the middle of the street so I can get to the corner shop and back quicker!

SanSalvador15

You know you're addicted when you are sitting in class and the teacher asks what the mom was doing to help out the family in a book in class, and you say selling pies because that's what you remember her doing after reading the real barenziah V1

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
I was actually up late past my normal bedtime and fell asleep with the controller in my hand. I woke up to the screensave esque view of my character, got a 2nd wind and played for another 2 hours before calling it a night.

I've also had two all nighters playing until 6am and then sleeping for 3 hours and getting up and playing again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts