You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nightshade

When you open a door in real life, you expect a loading screen to pop up :p

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
When your phones background is an attacking frost troll.
When you can identify ore deposits on sight.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
you struggle to find new places to clear while looking at your map...

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
When camping and trying to use a fire spell to start a bonfire.

SquirrelHunter

When you troll the web all day finding stuff to do in Skyrim when you get off work.
Also, making a list of said things to do, and following it to get max playing time.

Silverthhorne

You try performing a sneak attack on your wife with a drinking straw hoping to see the x15 bonus. All you get is a "You're an idiot..."

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
When you start texting your best friend about things that happen to you in skyrim, and reliesing that don't care but you continue to do it.

Texas_made

You know your addicted when someone cuts you off on the freeway and you hear epic dragon slaying music begin to play.

okcmomma

When you and your husband take turns sleeping and playing each night after the baby is asleep...but not being able to sleep when it is your turn because you are better than he is and you can't wait for him to get stuck or mess up so you can play HIS character for a few minutes>>>>>me every other night<<<

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
When your friend annoys you and you attack him with two plastic bottles (did it :D)

when you get more pumped then your friend does since he's getting the game tomorrow and you two played 100's of hours with morrowind and oblivion! GREATEST GAMES EVER!!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
When either of the following two things happens to you (and they will...)

1. You drive by a stone rock wall and wonder if you can mine it.

2. You finish your chicken dinner and look down and see dragon bones, not chicken bones.

modi

when every time you have a stressful day at school, you think, at least I can come home to Skyrim.
When you spend your entire computer class searching for Skyrim related things.

SkyrenRyuu

When you get into trouble with the law, you think you can summon Odahviing to save you.
You think hitting someone while sneaking will kill them in one hit.

meatpuppets

Premium Member
When you got to bed after playing all night and you see the go this way door icon on the master bathroom door.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts