You know you're addicted when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
When you end up expecting assassins, bounty collectors or hired thugs to be around any corner... in real life

Raetac

Youtube Adventurer
When you start talking to the game and the characters in the game as if they can hear you. Then you think what a wonderful idea it would be to record yourself and share it with other people to show who crazy you actually are.

Sid

When you pick up every fist fighting move from the game and perfectly execute them

KattSand

Premium Member
When you join a skyrim forum a year after the game was released, because the very people that introduced you to the game are sick of listening to you talking about skyrim, so now you seek out others that are equally addicted.

boethiah'sbitch

Maybe Im the Dragonborn & I just dont know it yet
When you join a skyrim forum a year after the game was released, because the very people that introduced you to the game are sick of listening to you talking about skyrim, so now you seek out others that are equally addicted.

I could not agree more

Sid

When you start ranting to your friends who are addicted to Halo about how the Greybeards are so stupid because you figured what they taught ages ago.

Benthos

Proud Mer
You know you're addicted to Skyrim when you guard your sweet roll with your life.
Also, when someone tries to shove you; you get ready for a fight to the death.

When you write in "Ulfric Stormcloak" on the presidential balot.
OH! I wish we could do that! It'd be hilarious if that name got the most popular votes as opposed to the actual candidates. Talk about total National trolling! News stations won't stop covering that for a week or two, lol

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
When, exactly a year after you first played it on the day of release, you're impatiently waiting for dinner to cook so you can eat, wash up and then play Skyrim because you just found another cave and there might be something good in it - which is unlikely because you have just about every type of armour and weapon, but you're going to have a look anyway.

Saozig

Hippy
When you're running around doing some errands and you find yourself passing the driving time in your car by practicing your Khajiit voice. "Take a look" "M'aiq knows many things" "These sands are cold..."

Cazimir

You just spent three hours raging over the arrangement of food and dinner plates because you wanted your Dovakhiin to make his companions some dinner.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Another tidbit is recognizing EVERY voice actor and their roles in game and other forms of media.
I already nailed a few down, Tohru from Jackie Chan Adventures commonly voiced the orcs, Max from Goof Troop voiced most of the bards and couriers, and Pete from the Mickey Mouse gang does most of the voices of the older gruff men.

SnarkyQB

...when you yell "by the nine (eight)!" after something happens.
when your 3 year old starts singing "dovahkiin, dovahkiin, naal ok zin, los vahriin"

You try to "Fus Ro Dah" a street of people

Zihark2393

Truth Seeker
You know you're addicted when you decide to explore a cave in hope of finding precious ore