Witch town do you base out of?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Witch town do you base out of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordTalos

I got a house in every city fully furnished. However, I like my one in solitude because it's big and where everything happens like the red district

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
I use the Whiterun house at the start, but then move to Markarth, mainly for the house, nice amount of Storage and everything is on one lvl and it looks great inside, i much prefer it too any of the others, altho not purchased Windhelm yet on any of my toons (Waiting for that Buggy Quest to be patched before i try it again)

Metallipath

Premium Member
I can't help it, Whiterun... I just haven't even had time to settle into any houses yet, and with all the stores and conveniences so close to the front gate Whiterun is just wonderful. Maybe when my character has finally sated his thirst for thievery he will settle down somewhere beautiful like Solitude. Nice life really, stealing thousands worth of gold, spending frivolously on whatever he wants, and then retiring on a cliff overlooking a beautiful lake.

brandon

The witches coven is based in the western mountains south of markarth. Its called The Glenmorril coven.
your using that as your house. thats cool ive thought about using malzuft as a base but your spouse wont live anywhere but in a house so it was a no go for me.

SeaDog

Whiterun, because:

a) Its the first sizable town you encounter in game.
2) Your house (Breezehome) is smack in the middle between blacksmith and the other vendors.
d) Your house is also right near the main gate.

A.Castaneda

Riften, with the sell anything to any merchant perk it's easy to offload my crap,and I like being verbally assaulted by Grelka when she buys my stuff....lol

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Solitude. In the end, with all the upgrades, that house costs about 40,000 gold. I wish it was better but that view from the patio sold me. Solitude is a cooler looking city, in my opinion.

Elvus

I have breezehome in Winterhold. It works great but no matter how much money you pour into it it still looks like you just moved in with random boxes all over and they dont give you the option for an enchanting table :sadface: . I'm going to move my stuff somewhere else as soon as I "barrow" enough goods to accumulate enough money for a nicer house.

jeff

that sucks! Even your skyrim wife tells you what to do and where to live and you have no choice. I thought this would be a way to change things up and I would have controll instead of my IRL Wife. Damn the luck!

brandon

that sucks! Even your skyrim wife tells you what to do and where to live and you have no choice. I thought this would be a way to change things up and I would have controll instead of my IRL Wife. Damn the luck!
no she doesnt. if you own a house she gives you an option you live with her or she lives with you. but only if you have a house. the one in whiterun is the cheapest.

Verac

Windhelm, cause it has the most displays and mannequins i do love having a personal armory in my house. plus it has a secret door, i love me some secret doors. its like my own verac cave. whiteruns house is to stuffy i feel closed in((slightly claustrophobic)) i like big open houses.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
If im blacksmithing... Whiterun
If im enchanting....... Windhelm
If I want to sell alot of stuff..... Riften or Whiterun
If I want to just be relaxed...... Solitude
If I want to see good archiecture... Markarth
If I want to be bored out of my mind.. Falkreath :)

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Currently Whiterun.

It has the cheapest house and the main value of the house for me is to store items safely.

It has 2 blacksmith merchants that stock and sell enchanted armor and weapons (Arianne and Ulfberth). (Eorlund rarely ever stocks any enchanted items. :sadface: )

Between the three blacksmith merchants and Belethor it offers plenty of iron ore for me to purchase, transmute and smelt into gold and silver ingots to make jewelry for profit.

Kablewee

Got few houses but the wifey stays in Solitude while my hideaway whoring house in Markarth is secret from the ol ball and chain :)

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
In this go round I have yet to buy a house (waiting to marry Camilla and see if I can use Riverwood Traders for free, safe storage) while I save up to buy in Solitude or Markath. In the last version I bought in Whiterun (cheap) but found I was always headed to Riften to dump stolen goods. Was my plan to buy in Riften, but never got far enough to be invited to do so before I started the new game.

Nightingale

I have four characters, all based out of different areas (Windhelm, Markarth, Riften, and an abandoned tent along the shoreline of Dawnstar).

HaxAras

When The Whiterun General Trader Pissed me Off and i wen't on a killing spree i moved to solitude. and started a killing spree. i interrupted an execution and the guards came after me.

Wait outside the whiterun general store for 20 Minnutes!! go around back, the asshole is standing by his back door. "what do you Wan't?" ARRRGGGGHHH

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts