Witch town do you base out of?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Witch town do you base out of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
the main reason im still in whiterun is because i am too lazy to move all of my items... ill grab a follower and make a few trips one day

OR just tell them to take everyhting from each chest and do it all in one trip!

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
Solitude! For the sole fact of the sights, being a wood elf aswell with my archery fits right in. Imperial Land, and an all around good sized beautiful city.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Solitude! For the sole fact of the sights, being a wood elf aswell with my archery fits right in. Imperial Land, and an all around good sized beautiful city.

I only own Whiterun and Solitude houses but I agree, Solitude is a great home base.

brandon

i like the house in windhelm the best. but i couldnt clean up the murder scene. maybe ill buy the one in riften and solitude next.

Leslie_Chow

Riften. I love the Thieve's Guild and I think my character fits the area with all the crime and ghettoness going on.

And, all the stuff I hoarded are in that house.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I bought the Windhelm house, so I suppose you could say that I'm 'based' out of there.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I'm usually near Dawnstar/Falkreath cause of the DB

andrea

my first char is a warrior, and I ended up buying my home in whiterun, also because its the first town you reach when you play for the first time and you tend to receive lots of quests in there.
on my second char, a thief, I just did the MQ until the first dragon battle and then I headed to riften to join the thieves guild and buy my main house there.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Whiterun for me. It has everything I need, except the enchanter. Do any of the other houses have the enchanter? Not that I'd move if they have.

Whiterun for me. It has everything I need, except the enchanter. Do any of the other houses have the enchanter? Not that I'd move if they have.
All the other houses have an enchanter except Whiterun (im pretty sure or at least most) Windhelm, Markarth and Solitude being definite. I base out of Windhelm because it has my favourite house and im a storm cloak (for my lvl 54 character)