• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wildroses

Well usually I wouldn't because he doesn't deserve a song.
If I were to kill him I would do it with a saucepan or a broom. Maybe even a Daedric Dildo. So people can mock him in death.

Was this supposed to be a reference to these comic, or was that a coincidence?
http://hellomynameised.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-is-Strange-Execution-306773976
http://hellomynameised.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-is-Strange-Sovngarde-331027213

Regarding the thread topic I didn't on my first playthrough as I didn't mind killing NPCs in self defence and killing Ulfric seemed a bit too close to killing in cold blood to me, plus I was a little surly at how the game kept throwing quests at me expecting me to murder people. But the second time I decided to kill him because it seemed churlish to deny his last request. I'll probably kill him in future playthroughs for that reason.

Interestingly, the character who killed Ulfric cared nothing for politics (she joined because she was trying to track down an Imperial soldier who had handled an heirloom stolen from her and people were pretty reluctant to tell non-soldiers where their secret camps were) and she also loathed Tullius and Rikke. She was convinced all these "special missions" they gave her because she would be "wasted as a regular soldier" were trolling missions given with the intention of getting her killed.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I mean a veteran being tired of fighting is a very common and real thing. So I guess it would be for roleplay. And plus you are denying him his final request which would be even more powerful.

So short vs long sighted? And does Tulius want you to use his sword? I know he gives one to you when Ulfric is dead, but dont remember the "Use mine" line at all.
I have never gotten a sword from Tullius at all (well except for some daedric thing WAAAAYYY back at the beginning of the quests). I have never had an additional sword in my inventory at all.

Besides, how much of a veteran can you be if you've only spent the last couple of weeks doing this crap and never cared about it before then (with the exception of some RP folks, of course).

As to denying him his final request, what difference would it make. He'll be dead anyhow and, isn't it the Dragonborn's job to run amouk in Skyrim killing everything in sight when he/she has the opportunity, or am I just playing it wrong? ;)

NOOOOO your playing it right. the dragonborn is a blood thirsty daedric worshipping murderer. remember once you kill a million ppl you get a coupon for a free ice cream at sheogoraths castle :)
* Offer valid only in Mundus and participating Planes of Oblivion. Only one offer may be redeemed per person per visit. Toppings cost extra. Offer not valid on Loredas and Sundas in Midyear and Sun's Height. Good only while supplies last. No rainchecks or substitutions offered.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well usually I wouldn't because he doesn't deserve a song.
If I were to kill him I would do it with a saucepan or a broom. Maybe even a Daedric Dildo. So people can mock him in death.

Was this supposed to be a reference to these comic, or was that a coincidence?
http://hellomynameised.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-is-Strange-Execution-306773976
http://hellomynameised.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-is-Strange-Sovngarde-331027213

Regarding the thread topic I didn't on my first playthrough as I didn't mind killing NPCs in self defence and killing Ulfric seemed a bit too close to killing in cold blood to me, plus I was a little surly at how the game kept throwing quests at me expecting me to murder people. But the second time I decided to kill him because it seemed churlish to deny his last request. I'll probably kill him in future playthroughs for that reason.

Interestingly, the character who killed Ulfric cared nothing for politics (she joined because she was trying to track down an Imperial soldier who had handled an heirloom stolen from her and people were pretty reluctant to tell non-soldiers where their secret camps were) and she also loathed Tullius and Rikke. She was convinced all these "special missions" they gave her because she would be "wasted as a regular soldier" were trolling missions given with the intention of getting her killed.

Yes that's where I got the broom idea :p

I have only played it through once and I declined to kill him. As a Breton I joined the Imperials because I didn't like the Nords treatment of the other races although I understood their desire for freedom from the empire. I felt the empire honored the other races more. So, I fought to unify Skyrim and break the rebellion, but I didn't want to kill all the Stormcloaks, but I had no choice if we were going to unify the land. So, when it came to the end I decided that I had enough of killing and the empire could do what they wanted with Ulfric. However, my current character is an Imperial and so will most likely kill Ulfric when the end comes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts