Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Hey there is always something you like or you don't like in the game... and he is one of these things. :pMaybe that is because if you say "I don't like" doesn't have that magnitude when you write it down to express your feelings as it when you say "I hate". Also we are talking about RPG game so people tend to immerse them self in the game. For example I love the M'aiq character and I hate Cicero character. :)

Still only a pixelated character. And people no longer give valid reasons as to why they dislike a certain or not. No thought process anymore. As well. Suppose that's this generation.

Necromis

Actually I think alot of people have stated why they dislike or hate him. His personality, his likeness to the joker, his dialogue, his inability to stay where you ask him to stay or leave when you tell him to leave....etc. Mind you I find him annoying at times, like last night when I was at the peace treaty and he wouldn't stay in the other room. All I heard in the background was his prattle while I was trying to listen to the negotiations. LOL

BSE

Im indifferent about him, but I havent really dealt with him much yet. My wife hates him, but thats mainly because shes terrified of clowns.

Panthera

Don Gato
You should probably respect other's opinions more instead of mocking a generation. :/
Bro, let her be... If that makes her happy just let it have some that way. :)

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I find those who say they 'hate' a character extremely funny. Hating a pixelated character? People throw the would hate so loosely nowadays.
Have you never read a book or watched a movie that had a character you hated? Just because they aren't real doesn't mean we can't have strong feelings towards them.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
But, see, its funny because the generation she was mocking (Panthera Tigris) is only 2 years younger than her, so she ended up mocking herself as well.

How am I mocking myself, when I know things that are much more advanced then the majority of my generation. I always astound the older generations with my vast knowledge, so you're just making a generalization about my own intelligence.

Just because I said, 'this generation' doesn't translate to everyone. There are expectations. And you're making assumptions.

And to answer Samgurl, no I've never hated a fictional character. Because they are not real. I have however disliked characters. Though in well written media, even the most disliked of characters usually play an important role in the story. I may not like them myself, but I can relate to why others might.

EDIT: Oh and BSE, tell your wife she needs to learn the difference between a clown and a jester. :D

Oh
I just love Cicero, he is my fellow companien atm, he always got something to say about every quest, and he cracks me up with hes random singing and dancing when we are killing people.
I felt kinda bad for him after reading hes jounals, also if you look closely at hes face and hair and stuff, he is really good looking, they did an amazing good job on him, and he always smile!! :D

I just fall for all the insane guys, ''sheogorath'' ''Glarthir'' Ect Ect. i can't really help it :3 <3

Jay-1410

He's a great companion but his voice is annoying and I wanted his armour so I "accidentally" filled the room he was in with runes and killed him then prayed for forgiveness from sithis...ALL HAIL SITHIS

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
i think Cicero is one of the most, if not THE most annoying and infuriating characters in the game. his voice is especially what pisses me off

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Because he's an interesting character with a depressing back story.

This. At first I found Cicero to be a good bit of comic relief. Then I read his journals. I was not expecting such a deep and depressing backstory, but it made me really appreciate the character from a literary standpoint.

In terms of betrayal of the Dark Brotherhood, I find Astrid to be a million times worse than Cicero.

Golgo_SPB

I think he's interesting and annoying, a real character. everyone else is dull and boring, basically the same characters but they look different. cicero stands out, I respect that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts