Spoiler Why does everybody love Cicero so much?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hatter

The Mad Hatter
Cicero is a very unique character. My favorite in Skyrim for sure,his voice is amazing,and his story is really really interesting. Oh and I love him because I love demented jesters. :)

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Funny, I was at a Cafe today and a sandwich was called "Cicero".

Reynner

I find those who say they 'hate' a character extremely funny. Hating a pixelated character? People throw the would hate so loosely nowadays.
I'm AMUSED by your stupidity. You talk about hating a "pixelated character", but it's obvious that you're obsessed with him. Hypocrite.
And really, what's your problem? All you did in this topic was being disrespectful towards other people just because they hate the character that you love SO VERY MUCH, and also thinking that you're some sort of "genius of this generation". Guess what, smartass, you're not, you're just an arrogant prick with superiority complex. And I hate you for that, but that's ok, because you're not pixelated, therefore you're real.
And I know this post is really old, but your stupidity is just so strong that it breaks the barriers of time and should not be ignored.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm AMUSED by your stupidity. You talk about hating a "pixelated character", but it's obvious that you're obsessed with him. Hypocrite.
And really, what's your problem? All you did in this topic was being disrespectful towards other people just because they hate the character that you love SO VERY MUCH, and also thinking that you're some sort of "genius of this generation". Guess what, smartass, you're not, you're just an arrogant prick with superiority complex. And I hate you for that, but that's ok, because you're not pixelated, therefore you're real.
And I know this post is really old, but your stupidity is just so strong that it breaks the barriers of time and should not be ignored.

Psst, Jersey is a known troll.

I don't love the fool, I spared him because 1) he's the Keeper, and 2) by that point in the DBH, we need all the help we can get.

As for Loyalty to the Brotherhood, pick a side. Astrid betrayed them, outright, and She started that fight with him. He lost it, and went on a rampage, but he's insane, psychos do that. (It was more suicidal than anything.) Astrid abandoned the Tenants, and appointed herself the new Mother of her own little coven. That's why she used all that Family language, she's feeding her Maternal Id with it, and basically taking the Falkreath sanctuary away from the Guild. That's why she hated Cicero, she can't hate the true Mother, and even if she did, she wouldn't be able to oppose Her openly without losing her Family. She's the one that eventually makes the deal with Maro, and is ultimately responsible for the Sanctuary being burned.

Go ahead, side with her, and hate the Fool. I'm just saying why I don't.

KattSand

Premium Member
I posted in this thread some time ago when I was playing on xbox, but now that I'm on PC, I can do this the proper way. Cicero is a total bada**, that's why I love him :D
GHC35.jpg

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
To me, Cicero is still just a guy trying to fix his cart wheel on a pathway on the edge of a farm...

I'm intrigued enough to go visit him right away before I read this thread in full...

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
And really, what's your problem? All you did in this topic was being disrespectful towards other people just because they hate the character that you love SO VERY MUCH, and also thinking that you're some sort of "genius of this generation". Guess what, smartass, you're not, you're just an arrogant prick with superiority complex. And I hate you for that, but that's ok, because you're not pixelated, therefore you're real.​
And I know this post is really old, but your stupidity is just so strong that it breaks the barriers of time and should not be ignored.​

ThreadNecromancy.jpg

Rhubarb&Custard

I find Cicero annoying, yet everytime I've played through the Dark Brotherhood questline, he seems to live, I just can't bring myself to kill him. I tried using him and Lucien as followers once. He was even MORE annoying! Now I just let him potter around the Dawnstar Sanctuary and tend to the Night Mother. :D

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
He attacked Astrid and all of them.

Am I the only loyal Dark Brotherhood?
I love Cicero, and he attacked Astrid because she abandoned the five tenets that held the dark brotherhood together, she was a pretender along with the rest of them.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I didn't like anyone of Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood. Wish there was a purification quest.
As for Cicero, it's not only his voice which makes me mad, it's his attitude, his character in a whole, the way he dances ughhh I just hate the little piece of plopse.
If you kill astrid when she first contacts you i'm pretty sure you can wipe them out..

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
This is one of the first threads I ever posted in. And Cicero is the sh!t, just as amazing now as he was a year ago

tumblr_lxkclpgIpT1qhpuwto1_r1_500.gif

Saozig

Hippy
I've grown more tolerant of him. In many ways he's a great NPC and I actually like his dancing and how the other DBH are irked by him. But even when I couldn't stand him I have never opted to kill him.

In my Bosmer's game, I ratted him out to the guard. Never done that before. I keep checking in on the Lorieuses but so far, they're still alive.

If you kill astrid when she first contacts you i'm pretty sure you can wipe them out..

Yes, the Destroy the DBH quest. My Dunmer did that. You do not get to kill Cicero in that quest though (nor Babbette--once you kill Astrid, you will never have access to Babbette. She will simply not exist in your game at all). Cicero will either stay on the road with his cart for eternity or you can go talk to Lorieus and offer to report Ciero to a guard who'll then arrest him. But doing that means eventually Loreius and his wife will be murdered at some point.

lucky_shot

As soon as I saw him I knew he had to die. His voice got so annoying I turned my headset down every time he talked ha.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
tumblr_m3km7qq0Ie1rufqdvo1_500.png

Jei El

We will be avenged.
The reward from playing the d b through is far greater.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2