Who would you marry, if only it were allowed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Here's a question for all your Serana lovers... do you cure her of her vampirism or do you keep it? I imagine it depends on the player, but if you're going to marry her, do you want to grow old together or do you want to live forever in your mansion in Hjaalmarch as vamps?

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Here's a question for all your Serana lovers... do you cure her of her vampirism or do you keep it? I imagine it depends on the player, but if you're going to marry her, do you want to grow old together or do you want to live forever in your mansion in Hjaalmarch as vamps?

Age is overrated, immortality it is!

LuChao

The Martial artist
Serana def

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
slightly off topic, but were the option given, I would've moved my spouse into Severin manor. Can't imagine why that's not possible.

Hell, if given the option, I would've moved Severin Manor to wherever my spouse was. Most awesome house in the game, if you ask me.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
Serana, Svana, Adrianne Avenicci (I'd kill her husband for that) or Carlotta Valentia.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.

Sweetroll Thief

I kept her a vampire. When my DG character asked her about curing it, Serana seemed to shut her down pretty quick. As this character is a werewolf who chose to stay a werewolf after curing Kodlak, she understands the idea that this is her nature, period. I rather like the idea that Auntie Serana will be known to generations of my werewolf's adopted child's own family (should Lucia choose to have children), and the tales she could tell about their greatmother.

Wildroses

I have never asked Serana to cure herself under any circumstances. Falion's cure involves sending someone to the soul cairn, and if you have reached the stage where it is possible to ask Serana to cure her vampirism, you've been to the Soul Cairn, and I can't bear the thought of setting in motion a chain of events which puts another soul there.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I would also go for Lisette, in Solitude. No one's mentioned her as far as I know. The Winking Skeever is the first place I went after Llewellyn the Nightingale was killed, because I knew she'd be playing there at night. I was not yet aware that a killed bard is irreplaceable, but I began to suspect as she would not take my hints. Well, it's her loss..!

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Any Altmer other than those Radient Raiment lasses. Why did they have to make those the only ones you can marry? It severely limits your options to... well, two people. Actually I think you can only marry one of them. Maybe one of these days I'll make a submissive-type character. I'm sure he'll enjoy her company.

And Serana. What is it with her? I go through all of the trouble of making her turn into a human, kill her own father and his friends, and force her to talk to vampire hunters... What's not to love? Seriously though, I don't know what Bethesda's thinking behind this was.

Then you have that Nord in Solsteim, Frea. I rescued her village and saved Solsteim! I think I deserve some "lovers comfort" for the effort.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts