Who would you marry, if only it were allowed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
My females always wanted to marry Ulfric Stormcloak and my males always wanted to marry Elisef. They're the only alpha matches for my dragonborns.

Lucid

My females always wanted to marry Ulfric Stormcloak and my males always wanted to marry Elisef. They're the only alpha matches for my dragonborns.

Yep, I used a mod for my Nord lass to marry Ulfric recently, and take him as a follower. The awesomeness is unmitigated.

Fenix09

Let's see...first Serana, Ingjard, Alva, Idgrod the younger and Maven Black Briar

sticky runes

Ulfberth War-Bear
Brunwulf Free-Winter
Ahtar
Agmaer

One of these things is not like the others...

I've never paid much attention to Agmaer, but he seems to stand apart from the somewhat similar appeal of the other three you've listed.

Yeah, I normally go for the older, rough 'n rugged types, but Agmaer is the follower from Dawnguard who I find most appealing, he's got that classic farmboy-becoming-a warrior storyline, I like the idea of forming a bond with him while we're training together. If I could marry any member of the Dawnguard, it would be Agmaer. Durak is hot as well, though!

AJK

I was disappointed to find out you can't marry Karliah. She's the sexiest NPC I've encountered.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
The cleaning lady in Haelga's Bunkhouse. Maybe Vex. But I think the top of my list is the Sultry Maiden from "Mind of Madness".

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Hroki, Serana, Karlia, or Vex probably haha.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I was disappointed to find out you can't marry Karliah. She's the sexiest NPC I've encountered.

That. Voice. c:

Chadonraz

If I had a female character who was either neutral or sided with the Stormcloaks, I'd have her marry Ralof. :)

Any female character might go for Brunwulf.
A male character would probably marry Ingun Black-Briar.

Of course, there's no reason not to do same-sex marriages. Maybe I'll try that someday. So far I've only ever married with one character, and even that was a long time ago in March or April.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Hroki for sure, second would be Serana. I think they purposely made sure that all the NPC's available for marriage were ugly. I also liked Nelacar from Azura's Star quest, because he is decent compared to the rest of the High Elven men.

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)

Wildroses

Erandur. I find his chatty nature and developed backstory appealing. His remorse over his past also makes me feel all nurturing, and I found doing Waking Nightmare a great introduction and basis of what is potentially a long, deep friendship.

I was pretty pissed when Hearthfire came out and I discovered I couldn't even make him my steward.

Lucid

I wish that Anska in Hugh Gate Ruin was eligible as a follower/spouse, I think that she would have a great time adventuring with the Dragonborn. Her Fireball would get you in a little trouble, but probably not any more than Marcurio's chain lightning.

And in keeping with my Unattainable Nordic Men theme - I never paid attention to Jod in Dawnstar before today, but I think I would like to have him as my fake husband, raising my fake kids.

ciphoenix

Kharjo, for a khajiit character.

I also really like Irileth. I don't know that any of my characters would have married her if it were possible, but if it were possible, I'd probably generate somebody just to marry her. I like the voice, I like the way that she manages to seem tough and skeptical without being insulting the way that so many of the other characters are. It's a shame she wasn't more developed.
You have to love the voice of a dunmer, jenassa too

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts