who would want to play the "good guy" and the vampire hunter

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
I just joined the Dawnguard because I wanted to kill Fura Bloodmouth. The only sound more grating than her voice is nails on a chalkboard.

She sounds like Myrtle in Harry Potter.

Ivory

Let's Player
Ignoring the obvious troll, maybe a discussion on the merits, or lack thereof, of playing as a vampire would be good.

Thoughts?
Playing as a Vampire is fun. The route I take is Cruel Vampire gone good thanks to serana's influence. Minus the parts of turning townspeople into vampires. Safety in numbers people!

You know what chowder you are ridiculous and I am done arguing with you you don't even have dawnguard so you're just here to troll and you are ridiculous so go argue with somebody else bye. This is beyond ridiculous him arguing because I gave his little friend a bad manners because she had bad manners and then him saying he's not biased when he most definitely is

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
You know what chowder you are ridiculous and I am done arguing with you you don't even have dawnguard so you're just here to troll and you are ridiculous so go argue with somebody else bye. This is beyond ridiculous him arguing because I gave his little friend a bad manners because she had bad manners and then him saying he's not biased when he most definitely is

Believe me, I'd love for these arguments to stop. But you obviously don't. The argument was done. It was over. We were discussing the topic at hand. Then you come and post this.

Regardless, you're still great for comedy. I'm going to go ahead and sit back and watch for a while. I'm playing New Vegas and it's kind of hard to reply with the underpowered Steam browser.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
I've heard mixed reviews about playing as a Vampire Lord, especially when transformed. The floating could be cool, but I've heard you tend to hit your head on alot of doorframes. Is this true?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Oh my God. Disagree? Seriously? I say that my brain just exploded, and you rate it as "disagree?" WHAT.

Ivory

Let's Player
I've heard mixed reviews about playing as a Vampire Lord, especially when transformed. The floating could be cool, but I've heard you tend to hit your head on alot of doorframes. Is this true?
Yeah it's kinda true. In smaller caverns its not the best choice to take but its not game breaking. The werewolf has similar issues going through doors that are too thin.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

I've seen from videos that it is pretty common. Indoors and general tight spaces can be a problem when you're in Vampire form.

Now, let's keep the topic to the actual topic at hand and not go trailing off like dogs barking at eachother from either side of the fence. I'm not saying anything more about this so called "argument" anymore. I hope Nordic is mature enough to do the same.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I think the Dawnguard members are complete assholes. First and foremost they have people who came to them out of fear. You would think that a bunch of religious people, who worship Stendarr god of mercy, would warmly welcome these poor and frighten souls inside of their large castle, but no. They let them camp outside like animals. I have ZERO respect for the Dawnguard. I didn't expect much as far as compassion for the Volkihar vampire clan, but Dawnguard members I expected better from them.

I always side with the vampires (except for 1 scenario, but even then they showed absolute disrespect for Serana even after the fact that she came to them after finding out what her father, Harkon, had in mind.).. It gives me great pleasure to kill those assholes so I can then give the big castle to the campers outside. They deserve it more than the Dawnguard members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts